• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

PokeMafia

Charlie Brown

[font=lato]coolcoolcool[/font]
Years
Sorry, travelling atm so not checking in frequently.

On N0 and N1 I tried to investigate Pecilia and both times I got the report of someone else. Still going with the theory that it?s some Reflect ability that randomly redirects the NA ? has anyone else targeted Peci who can confirm?

[lynch] Pecilia

Charlie Brown

[font=lato]coolcoolcool[/font]
Years
Ok the edit button can?t be seen on mobile???

But to add to my post, since Peci didn?t acknowledge or bring up this ability...going to say there?s somethjng fishy going on there.

Pecilia

Best Witch
Years
So your logic is that I have an ability the randomly reflects onto other players? I don't think mafia would even have a role like that for a passive, it sounds like a nerfed granny tbh. I'm willing to bet that it's an night action and you just got targetted twice, as you did reveal the next day. Also I haven't seen anybody fess up to poisoning you so we can assume that it's Petrel's other ability. Probably a one time use too unless someone else has been poisoned.

I personally find Aldo's claim less appealing. [Vote]Aldo!

Years
h7688DDEB

[Vote]Pecillia

Last edited:

Aldo

Survivalist
Years
  • Age 21
  • Seen yesterday
So your logic is that I have an ability the randomly reflects onto other players? I don't think mafia would even have a role like that for a passive, it sounds like a nerfed granny tbh. I'm willing to bet that it's an night action and you just got targetted twice, as you did reveal the next day. Also I haven't seen anybody fess up to poisoning you so we can assume that it's Petrel's other ability. Probably a one time use too unless someone else has been poisoned.

I personally find Aldo's claim less appealing. [Vote]Aldo!

The logic is most likely correct, since the mafia is the only faction that benefits from using that action on the Cop, aside from Miror B.
[Vote] Pecilia

Years
Game Over

unnamed.png

Petrel knew the jig was up and he knew who was responsible.

"Look here you little shit," he said to the struggling Zubat he gripped tight in the long metal tongs "It was your ability that clued them in to us and now you're going to pay. It was rough enough as it was without your 'help'."

Petrel dunked the Zubat into the acid and held it there as it screeched, watching as it slowly dissolved into the moisture. Then, knowing it was all over, he jumped in himself.

Pecilia died. He was the Petrel, a Mafia role.

Players

gimmepie as your Game Master

Pecilia as Petrel
Sawsbuck as Fisherman Ned
jdthebud as Koga
Bidoof FTW as Miror B
Nakuzami as Cynthia
Desinishon as Youngster Joey
Charlie Brown as Will
Aldo! as Clemont
Kitty as Cyrus
Hoshidan679 as the PC Nurse

Sparkin

Also why was I poisoned N0

Years
Brief run down of why the mafia might as well have just slept through the night phases.

Night Zero
jd and Peci target Naku for the kill
Sparkin protects Naku
Josh investigates Peci
Peci Zubats Josh but the random redirect lands on jd so jd gets investigated
Chura snatches jd's golbat

N1
With jd dead, Peci's Koffing is now useless.
Peci targets Chura for the kill.
Chura uses the stolen Golbat to protect herself from death.
Desi faints Peci's Zubat.

N2
Chura snatched Sparkin's Audino so even though the doc role died it was effectively still in the game cause if you die while she has your mon she gets to keep it.

Last edited:

Pecilia

Best Witch
Years
I'm surprised no one voted me as Petrel for it being another name someone could mock me as. :eyes:

Oh and I made this:
feelsmafiaman.png

Back