• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokémon Deep Balance

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pharetra

zzzz
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Nov 23, 2021
Okay, its working now, really great game so far, but when you go into the pokemon in the menu, the sprites are different. Ex. Treeko shows bulbasaur, Pidgey shows wurmple, poliwag shows golduck.

Just sent out what used to be my poliwag into battle and now its a level 5 golduck.
Okay, you do have the newest version?

Captnspdr

Unova Pokedex Completer
Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Sep 30, 2015
Is the newest version on the link in the first post? Or do I need to go to a different post?

Pharetra

zzzz
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Nov 23, 2021
Yup, that's the newest version. I'll probably release a new version at the end of the wee, so you will have to wait a few days ;)

Pharetra

zzzz
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Nov 23, 2021
At the moment, I'm finishing some stuff, so it will probably be uploaded tomorrow.

Years
  • Seen Jul 25, 2016
Problem: Even after beating all three trainers in the Crossgate Gym's first room, the guy still won't let me through.

I also have the messed-up-sprites problem; my Poliwag's back sprite and the icon in the party screen show a Golduck as well, my Pidgey shows a Weedle icon (but the back sprite is fine).

Also, are you aware you turn invisible when running? ^^;

Pharetra

zzzz
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Nov 23, 2021
Problem: Even after beating all three trainers in the Crossgate Gym's first room, the guy still won't let me through. Yup, that's fixed in the version of tomorrow ;)

I also have the messed-up-sprites problem; my Poliwag's back sprite and the icon in the party screen show a Golduck as well, my Pidgey shows a Weedle icon (but the back sprite is fine). Also fixed tomorrow ;)

If you don't press the shift key, you won't be invisible ;)
The answers are bold ;)

Note: Not all Pokémon will have animated sprites in the version of tomorrow, as I simply don't have all animated sprites yet. The majority will be animated, though.

Years
  • Seen Feb 12, 2012
If I have save data from the previous version will they work on the new version?

Years
  • Seen Jul 25, 2016
If you don't press the shift key, you won't be invisible ;)

I am not pressing the shift key to run. Pressing the shift key produces the same affect, however.

demondismon

Booted out - don't be like me!
Years
it has the same effect with me hold z and run and i go invisible.....i cant wait to try the new version though :D p.s. im not holding shift either

Years
each time I try to download it says "you still need to wait for your download to start" or something like that... what can i do?

Sorry, i forgot to say hi! i'm a new member from argentina. I've been following this and some other great projects a long way back... i became a member so that i could comment and follow'em a little closer. Sorry if my sintaxis makes me ununderstanable!

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Oct 19, 2011
each time I try to download it says "you still need to wait for your download to start" or something like that... what can i do?

Sorry, i forgot to say hi! i'm a new member from argentina. I've been following this and some other great projects a long way back... i became a member so that i could comment and follow'em a little closer. Sorry if my sintaxis makes me ununderstanable!

Indeed. Can you host the file on a different site?

Years
  • Seen Sep 28, 2023
why do you all say battle system ?? you mean battle system "DESIGN", the battle system is the attacks graphics, pokemon movments, etc...

Pharetra

zzzz
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Nov 23, 2021
Indeed. Can you host the file on a different site?

Sure, no problem. I myself didn't have any problems, but here is another download link:
http://www.mediafire.com/?92gbxa58gz51bkz

And welcome to the PokeCommunity forums, I hope you'll enjoy your time here ;)

why do you all say battle system ?? you mean battle system "DESIGN", the battle system is the attacks graphics, pokemon movments, etc...

Well, in fact, the design of the battle system is still part of the battle system.

Years
  • Seen Feb 12, 2012
When I'm Going To Accept Something From Leader Of Pokemon Training Dungeon It Causes Error

Pharetra

zzzz
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Nov 23, 2021
When I'm Going To Accept Something From Leader Of Pokemon Training Dungeon It Causes Error
Ok, thank you =)
I'm uploading a new version, without the bugs I stumbled upon now.
I'll post when it's ready.
I'm really sorry this version is buggy, guys. I didn't have the time to test it.

Oh, and the first post is changed :3

EDIT:
Download the edited version here:
http://www.mediafire.com/?4viqq3lt937xbqe

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Jul 10, 2016
Hello, Im glad you released the new version, Im playing it and everything is awesome, I love the starters and the tiles too. Anyway here's some bugs I found:
-Dunno if it's a bug or you decided to be that way, when you attack the pokemon's animation stop moving til the next turn
-On Calypso Island, your Mom is UNDER the bridge xD

This are the ones I found til now, maybe I'll post some others if I found more

EDIT: Why isn't the pokemon following me? I loved that D:
EDIT 2: In the first battle with rick, all the background is black, I think this only happens on indoor battles

Last edited:

Pharetra

zzzz
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Nov 23, 2021
Hello, Im glad you released the new version, Im playing it and everything is awesome, I love the starters and the tiles too. Anyway here's some bugs I found:
-Dunno if it's a bug or you decided to be that way, when you attack the pokemon's animation stop moving til the next turn
-On Calypso Island, your Mom is UNDER the bridge xD

This are the ones I found til now, maybe I'll post some others if I found more
You do have the newest version (the one I posted one post above) ?
I thought I changed that issue with the bridge xD

Anyways, I'm glad you like it so far =D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back