• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Other FULL] Youkai Academy [OOC/SU][T]

Satan.EXE

King of the Hell
Years
  • Age 29
  • C:\
  • Seen Jun 12, 2015
Hrrrmmmmmm..... I suppose I am. I guess some of the characters I make just don't live up to my own standards.

SylveonStar

Sylveon
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 15, 2017
I'll be posting in a bit. Is it alright if sometime soon Divine knocks Cheryll out? That will take care of my absence, I'll have her regain consciousness when I get back from my vacation.

SylveonStar

Sylveon
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 15, 2017
Thanks :) was a bit busy yesterday for the 4th of July. So I'll post either soon (if I can just find something I'm looking for) or later (when I get back from the science museum)

Khawill

<3
Years
IM BACK FROM VACATION EARLY!!
WHY?
BECAUSE IT SO DAMN HOT UP HERE (que wolfy pic)
Anyways, tell me when it is okay to have Solo lose, Ill have a frio post in the final moments. It will be heart-wrenching, tragic, probably silly.

Satan.EXE

King of the Hell
Years
  • Age 29
  • C:\
  • Seen Jun 12, 2015
WAT

I can't even tell if that was meant to be serious or not.

I'm watching the scenario closely, I want to see how this thing turns out, naturally.

Khawill

<3
Years
I may have broken my logic sphere under da sun, so basically I'm a bit amped and such. Also did I mention that I'm ten Horses? (Its My True Embodiment, Nick - Horses, Or Rather, Several Equestrian Steeds) taken from tha britanicks.

Also, I'll be reading with squinted eyes, vigilant and never breaking concentration. Bar
-Playing league
-Skyrim
-Pokemon
-All at once
-Or watching any random Anime from the random anime hat (which may or may not need to be created)

regardless, Elise will make her grandiose debut, with flames and sparkles and even fireworks!

Khawill

<3
Years
Solo wants to betray fairytail, but cant cause he is mind controlled by queen bee.
Tak used the power of grammar to saves the vampire. (Happy birthday bud)
Frio and Elise are taking a nap
There are fights going on all around the school, I haven't caught up to any of them
The teacher is reading a book

Geras

Roleplayer
Years
To make a long story short, I will be travelling to El Salvador for two weeks with family in two days and was unable to notify anyone of this before because I didn't know I would be going until today. Again, long story. I don't want to have Yorick get knocked out but if I can't figure out what else to do by tomorrow's end, then that's what I'll do. Maybe I could have Luthas come up with a master plan that involves keeping Yorick out of this fight for some reason, I dunno. I'm bad at coming up with master plans. For Raka, I'll ask Gimmepie if he wants to wait to continue the fight after I get back or if he wants it to finish with my next post.

Sapphire Rose

[I]Only thorns left on this rose.[/I]
Years
TornZero- Solo is back at the school and being mind controlled by his meal. Frio is knocked out, Elise is knocked out. Human boy saved his beloved Vampire girl. Divine, the yandere mermaid, entered the school and tries to get attention. James is about to battle Divine. Ryuu is reading a book unntil I feel like posting as him and telling that he heard it and went to her to talk. ShinyDiamond's birthday is today. Nothing else is happening at the moment. Boom. Doom. Hello.

Geras- have fun on your vacation~ don't worry about not posting until then and i'm sure you can think of something unless you want to hear my ideas ^^

ShinyDiamond

[b]The Other Promise[/b]
Years
Thanks to everyone who wished me a happy birthday! Tomorrow I will be taking a day off from work, & going somewhere I've been dying to go to again!

Years
@Geras - Allister has one more trick up his sleeve I want to use before Raka beats him, will you be able to manage two posts (one now and one after my next one)?

Sapphire Rose

[I]Only thorns left on this rose.[/I]
Years
Divine will attack the school building if no one except James stops her~~

Btw, if it's your characters birthday then just tell me c; I will add it to the New IC day post.

SylveonStar

Sylveon
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 15, 2017
Cheryll went up to them when I posted the other day, though not sure if she counts since she'll be knocked out.

Colony

Poe and Palahniuk's Prodige
Years
I'll get my post up today, but I have to make a 3 hour drive first. Coming back from holiday.

Posted from Pokecommunity.com App for Android

Back