• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Make a wish and have it horribly corrupted [V.2] [shh, no tears now, only dreams]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trev

[span="font-size: 8px; color: white;"][font="Monts
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Nov 15, 2023
Granted; after using it for three days, a wild Herobrine is released into your computer system. It toys with you, bringing up random, annoying popups of Skeletons and Silverfish, and redirecting you to SexyCreepers.com. You anger quickly and send your antivirus on a wild virus chase, doing deep scan after deep scan after deep scan to locate this acursed thing. Many days of using your antivirus to track it down pays off; you manage to back it into System32, where it can no longer run. As your cursor slow inches towards his file that you plan to delete, he pulls the ace out of his sleeve; all of System32 vanishes in front of your eyes. Before you know it, your entire computer shuts off completely. You sigh contently, finally getting rid of the evil thing, despite sacrificing your laptop. However, once you turn around, you catch sight of completely white eyes...

I wish I was a better storywriter.

TY

I wish for a big supply of chocolate milk

Trev

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Nov 15, 2023
Granted; a large portion of the chocolate syrup sticks to the bottom and drains in your mouth as your finish each glass, leaving behind a bitter taste.

I wish would stop eating junk food.

Trev

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Nov 15, 2023
Granted; you are now so overly happy that everyone thinks you're crazy and no longer associates with you.

I wish I had three more wishes.

Zylas

Dat Trains Kid
Years
Granted, but these wishes are limited to one parameter: they can only grant the wish to summon a train and squash you wish it, similar to asdf movie.

I wish that I had an army of trains commanded at the phrase, "I like trains."

Zylas

Dat Trains Kid
Years
Granted. But its so fast, it grows feet and runs away from you, later using its technological advancement to build a time machine, go into 2016 to enter the Olympics, and beat Usain Bolt in the 100 meter dash.

I wish I actually had the ability to grant my own wishes, when really this is a hopeless attempt in attaining impossible dreams, only to be corrupted by another's subterfuge.

TY

Granted, but you corrupt all your wishes yourself

I wish i had some food

Adam Levine

[color=#ffffff][font="Century Gothic"]I have tried
Years
Congratulations; you just got a lifetime supply of expired yogurt.
I wish the world liked me, as in the world hates me, not the people :(

Adam Levine

[color=#ffffff][font="Century Gothic"]I have tried
Years
Granted, it has 2 legs only.
I wish the school bus would come here later.
(I know, I know, you might think I'll be late for school ;))

pridekitty

A Kitty
Years
Granted, it. shall come in 70,000 years and you'll die waiting for the school bus.
I wish I was a starfish like Patrick! :)

Mew

The New Species Pokémon
Years
Granted. You are now dumb.
I wish that this wish could never by corrupted by anyone but Skydoesminecraft.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back