• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Don't Let the Catz say Zero! [DLTMS0 v4.0]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jun 29, 2019
86. I still need to get to the glubbin 3rd chapter on FEAR already. Also considering replaying Mirror's glubbin Edge too.

<Needs to spend less glubbin time on glubbin PC.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jun 29, 2019
90. I swear I feel like I'm back in glubbin 2010 due to the games I'm playing right now.

That and crossdressers being brought up certainly gives off some more nostalgia, god I miss fujyoshi sometimes.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

I feel like I've been back in like... 2005 with the show I've been rewatching on Netflix. <3

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jun 29, 2019
92 The only thing I can remember from 2005 was Pokemon Colosseum, my first run on Leaf Green, and Pikmin 2 for Christmas.

2004 was a fun year though for me.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

2005 was around the time I was on Danny Phantom forums, I think. Danny Phantom was actually the thing that I was watching aha.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jun 29, 2019
96. I didn't bother with anything online back then so I never went on any forums until late 2009, PC being my second one.

Also remember discovering G4 back when it was good during that year though.

Sewaddle

➠Adowable
Years

I was spazzing about Mew Mew Power/eventually Tokyo Mew Mew (once I learned the manga existed) that time, I think. That's pretty much when I made a YT/Photobucket account, where my username was "MewTamao" on both. "Tamao" was a name I liked then because it was my favorite female character in Shaman King (though I originally knew her as Tamara thanks to the dub, fff).

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Mew's Hangout -> Danny Phantom Forum -> Another Danny Phantom Forum -> Gaia Online -> PokeCommunity

I for some reason cannot remember for the life of me the two DP forums' names. I could probably actually see about looking for them but eh. Too much effort. I made my Photobucket account when I was still known as Mew20 fff. It's the only thing ever with numbers that I still occasionally use.

... I actually cannot remember the order of my obsessions. They're all in some big mess in the Middle School/Early High School time.

Sewaddle

➠Adowable
Years

I remember when I joined Nutrinopets (lesser known pet site that now seems to be gone for good) my username came from One Piece and my "name" came from the dub names of Minto Aizawa and Bu ding Fon from Tokyo Mew Mew ("Corina Benjamin", iirc; I must admit I do like the name Corina tho n_n).

Lessee...

4Kids > Nutrinopets > PC > EGC :B

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jun 29, 2019
100. First ever screen name I had was Golbez The Spore back in 2007 when I was addicted to Thing Thing Arena 2 for days on end, easily making it to the top 10 leaderboard ranking if not topping with minimal effort. Changed my handle to Carnage at some point though.

I still think I should have never joined any forums to begin with though.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

haha.. Benjamin.

I actually remember all the major usernames that I've used in the past on forums. They went from Pokemon to Danny Phantom to Food. I think the only username that I've been given a nickname from that doesn't go along with any of those is RedWolfee which used on GaiaOnline when I first joined it.

/going through her photobucket to see if she can get her obsessions straight now. it... actually doesn't help that some of them are in files and you can't see when they were originally uploaded.

Sewaddle

➠Adowable
Years

Oh right. FFFFFFFF. What if Corina had been named Tara instead? :B

I was 101Pudding101 on 4Kids (a friend had told me so long as you put numbers before and after a word it's not gonna be taken; I believed him), Kaia/Nausicaa and Tamao/Full Moon/Ribon on Nutrinopets (the time of my pretending to be something I wasn't), Pikataro/ETC. (yeah not gonna type out all my usernames) on PC, and now Haru & Fakir & Natsu & Mystogan/Sync on EGC XD; I had been on Gaia sometime in between NuP and PC but I can't remember my usernames XD;

...Speaking of Sync (kind of) just made a DW account for Ion. Though now I'm not sure if "fonicartes" was the best username for him ;; "daathic" isn't taken, so I could use that...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back