• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Mikazuki's Shop

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Oct 5, 2020
Sure what are you offering? I'm reasonable. Did you by chance catch the updated rules in the OP as well?

yes, no cloning, ect.

My offer is below

Furfrou
LVL: 1
OT: ~RNC~ (Bred and cloned for me by her)
Pokeball: Luxury Ball
Nature: Bold
Ability: Fur Coat

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Oct 5, 2020
I already have that same Furfrou. I got it as payment for a trade from my pair.

okay, well how about this:

Gokurk
LVL-100
Gender-Genderless
Nickname-None
OT: Andrew (received in link trade)
Nature: Serious
Ability: Iron Fist
Game Of Origin: Black and White/Black2 white2

Mikazuki

"Someday, I will..."
Years
okay, well how about this:

Gokurk
LVL-100
Gender-Genderless
Nickname-None
OT: Andrew (received in link trade)
Nature: Serious
Ability: Iron Fist
Game Of Origin: Black and White/Black2 white2

Actually I have to take her down anyways. I just remembered I bred her for a giveaway that Soapyyy won. I actually gave complete rights, despite OT, to her. She has proof via PM. You'll have to ask her if you're still interested. Sorry.

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Oct 5, 2020
Actually I have to take her down anyways. I just remembered I bred her for a giveaway that Soapyyy won. I actually gave complete rights, despite OT, to her. She has proof via PM. You'll have to ask her if you're still interested. Sorry.

it's cool. thanks for your time

-Nonsense-

Luck = 0
Years
FC and IGN: 4914 - 8342 - 7246 | Haiiro
TSV: 2794
Pokemon: Swinub
Pokeball: Great Ball
Nature: Jolly
Ability: Thick Fat
IVs: Dont worry about this part
Egg Moves: Icicle Spear, Icicle Crash, Stealth Rock

Will a clone of this be enough for payment?

Mikazuki

"Someday, I will..."
Years
FC and IGN: 4914 - 8342 - 7246 | Haiiro
TSV: 2794
Pokemon: Swinub
Pokeball: Great Ball
Nature: Jolly
Ability: Thick Fat
IVs: Dont worry about this part
Egg Moves: Icicle Spear, Icicle Crash, Stealth Rock

Will a clone of this be enough for payment?

I have a shiny swinub but it should be a fairly easy one since I have most of the materials already. I'll do ya the first for free. I just need to breed in 2 ems, nature, and ball (obviously tsv). Should be done Monday or Tuesday depending how busy the weekend is. I'll check my upcoming tsv matches when I get home and give you a more definite time frame by tomorrow morning.

-Nonsense-

Luck = 0
Years
I have a shiny swinub but it should be a fairly easy one since I have most of the materials already. I'll do ya the first for free. I just need to breed in 2 ems, nature, and ball (obviously tsv). Should be done Monday or Tuesday depending how busy the weekend is. I'll check my upcoming tsv matches when I get home and give you a more definite time frame by tomorrow morning.

Thank you. : )

I'll look out for your next reply tomorrow then.

Mikazuki

"Someday, I will..."
Years
Thank you. : )

I'll look out for your next reply tomorrow then.

Ok, my match for you is a way out, but it's reasonable to be able to hit it by Monday. Tuesday latest if I get slammed at work. I'll let you know, but just plan for Monday unless I tell you otherwise. Thanks for stopping in bro. My shop isn't as popular as it used to be, but if you're happy with the results when you hatch your egg, spread the word.

-Nonsense-

Luck = 0
Years
Ok, my match for you is a way out, but it's reasonable to be able to hit it by Monday. Tuesday latest if I get slammed at work. I'll let you know, but just plan for Monday unless I tell you otherwise. Thanks for stopping in bro. My shop isn't as popular as it used to be, but if you're happy with the results when you hatch your egg, spread the word.

Alright thank you again, I'll be sure to do that.

Years
Hi :) I am sorry for the long wait, my brother now owns my 3ds and I can only play my Moon Save when I import it from JKSV. I am up now and hopefully you're still keeping Aipom

Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Jul 11, 2017
FC and IGN: Ethan, 1435 - 8810 - 0966 (It says 'Nappa' and is bald!)
TSV: I have no clue what a TSV is or how to find it, but I want it to be shiny? (How difficult I am...)
Pokemon: Pikachu
Pokeball: Regular Pokeball (This is HIGHLY important! It really bothers me when it's in anything else! Sorry if I'm picky!)
Nature: Hasty
Ability: Static
IVs (I'll do my best to match as close as I can): I don't care at all!
Egg Moves: Volt Tackle (I am unsure if that's taught ingame or still an Egg Move;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back