The PokéCommunity Forums Fan Games Games Showcase
Completed Pokémon Fire Ash

Games Showcase This forum is for non-ROM hacked games created by the community. Browse the collection or post your own!

Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #426    
Old August 15th, 2018 (8:29 AM).
stenno1611 stenno1611 is offline
     
    Join Date: Aug 2018
    Posts: 1
    Does anyone know where i can find the tm for earthquake
    Reply With Quote
      #427    
    Old August 16th, 2018 (5:49 AM).
    Reinhartmax's Avatar
    Reinhartmax Reinhartmax is offline
       
      Join Date: Sep 2017
      Posts: 64
      Quote:
      Originally Posted by stenno1611 View Post
      Does anyone know where i can find the tm for earthquake
      You get it after you beat the Viridian Gym.
      Reply With Quote
        #428    
      Old August 17th, 2018 (7:26 PM).
      Greninja78's Avatar
      Greninja78 Greninja78 is offline
         
        Join Date: Jan 2018
        Gender: Male
        Nature: Quiet
        Posts: 9
        urm i don't know it's happening to me or everyone elses but when i start playing the game there is no sound
        Reply With Quote
          #429    
        Old August 19th, 2018 (5:26 PM).
        Reinhartmax's Avatar
        Reinhartmax Reinhartmax is offline
           
          Join Date: Sep 2017
          Posts: 64
          Quote:
          Originally Posted by Greninja78 View Post
          urm i don't know it's happening to me or everyone elses but when i start playing the game there is no sound
          Does the folder have an audio file?
          Reply With Quote
            #430    
          Old August 20th, 2018 (12:31 AM). Edited August 20th, 2018 by JayDGreed.
          JayDGreed JayDGreed is offline
             
            Join Date: Aug 2018
            Posts: 2
            Hi, I kind of got a problem with a fossil. I was at Oreburgh city and I got the skull fossil, I gave it to the museum in the same city, and I tried to do as in Cinnabar, got out and back in to get the revived pokemon, but it didn't work, so I went on with the journey, now I'm back and the npc told me that he was able to revive it, but it didn't live long after. Does that mean that I lost the fossil and the pokemon? Is there another way to get a skull fossil or Cranidos?
            Reply With Quote
              #431    
            Old August 20th, 2018 (11:07 AM).
            Reinhartmax's Avatar
            Reinhartmax Reinhartmax is offline
               
              Join Date: Sep 2017
              Posts: 64
              Cinnabar Island seems to be the only Fossil place that isn't glitched. All the others occasionally give that message. Assuming you already saved it there is a place to buy all the fossils in the Aether Foundation, so you can get as many of them as you want.
              Reply With Quote
                #432    
              Old August 20th, 2018 (11:39 PM).
              JayDGreed JayDGreed is offline
                 
                Join Date: Aug 2018
                Posts: 2
                Thank you very much.
                Reply With Quote
                  #433    
                Old August 21st, 2018 (6:14 AM).
                sora the master of keyblade sora the master of keyblade is offline
                   
                  Join Date: May 2018
                  Posts: 29
                  In some future update, will you be able to have all the costumes of Ash from Kanto to Alola?
                  Reply With Quote
                    #434    
                  Old August 21st, 2018 (11:30 AM).
                  Reinhartmax's Avatar
                  Reinhartmax Reinhartmax is offline
                     
                    Join Date: Sep 2017
                    Posts: 64
                    If I can ever figure out costume changes in game I would love to add it! For now I'm just happy to have a sprite that looks like Ash.
                    Reply With Quote
                      #435    
                    Old August 23rd, 2018 (9:23 AM).
                    Sas098's Avatar
                    Sas098 Sas098 is offline
                       
                      Join Date: Jun 2018
                      Posts: 5
                      Hey I have a weird question! How can I hack this game like having many rare candies etc.? Any help will be appreciated.
                      Reply With Quote
                        #436    
                      Old August 23rd, 2018 (9:26 AM).
                      Zeak6464's Avatar
                      Zeak6464 Zeak6464 is offline
                      Zeak #3205 - Discord
                         
                        Join Date: Mar 2013
                        Location: USA
                        Age: 25
                        Gender: Male
                        Nature: Calm
                        Posts: 550
                        Quote:
                        Originally Posted by Sas098 View Post
                        Hey I have a weird question! How can I hack this game like having many rare candies etc.? Any help will be appreciated.
                        1) Please don't cheat on a game.
                        2) If you want to cheat "Youtube" it.
                        __________________
                        Looking for a team to help me finish Pokemon Green Remix

                        DM please
                        Reply With Quote
                          #437    
                        Old August 23rd, 2018 (9:29 AM).
                        Sas098's Avatar
                        Sas098 Sas098 is offline
                           
                          Join Date: Jun 2018
                          Posts: 5
                          Quote:
                          Originally Posted by Zeak6464 View Post
                          1) Please don't cheat on a game.
                          2) If you want to cheat "Youtube" it.
                          Ok! Btw I just downloaded Pokemon green remix it's a great game keep working on it bro and it will be a great game!
                          Reply With Quote
                            #438    
                          Old August 24th, 2018 (8:38 PM).
                          Poobutt Poobutt is offline
                             
                            Join Date: Aug 2018
                            Posts: 1
                            Hey first off I want to say that this is an amazing game. Good job!
                            I downloaded the completed version up to kalos and I finished it yesterday . I then installed the 2.6 version and my game isn't progressing. I go to pallet town and everyone is standing outside of my house congratulating me for beating the league in kalos and when I talk to oak he says there's nothing else to do, but reunite with my friends and visit driftveil. I can't read the books on his desk or challenge tracy, the battle hall in driftveil is blocked and I have no way of progressing to alola. I know the game updated because there is new music, but it's as if I'm still in the 1.10 version
                            Reply With Quote
                              #439    
                            Old August 26th, 2018 (5:20 AM). Edited August 26th, 2018 by Reinhartmax.
                            Reinhartmax's Avatar
                            Reinhartmax Reinhartmax is offline
                               
                              Join Date: Sep 2017
                              Posts: 64
                              Quote:
                              Originally Posted by Poobutt View Post
                              Hey first off I want to say that this is an amazing game. Good job!
                              I downloaded the completed version up to kalos and I finished it yesterday . I then installed the 2.6 version and my game isn't progressing. I go to pallet town and everyone is standing outside of my house congratulating me for beating the league in kalos and when I talk to oak he says there's nothing else to do, but reunite with my friends and visit driftveil. I can't read the books on his desk or challenge tracy, the battle hall in driftveil is blocked and I have no way of progressing to alola. I know the game updated because there is new music, but it's as if I'm still in the 1.10 version
                              Try downloading version 2 and see if that fixes it. If it does advance a little in the game and then redownload 2.6.
                              Reply With Quote
                                #440    
                              Old August 29th, 2018 (2:18 AM). Edited August 29th, 2018 by Phantom_Shiny_Bulbasaur.
                              Phantom_Shiny_Bulbasaur Phantom_Shiny_Bulbasaur is offline
                                 
                                Join Date: Aug 2018
                                Posts: 2
                                So far I've played up to the S.S. Anne section, and I have a couple of suggestions:

                                1. Putting Pikachu in the PC doesn't stop him from following you, which means that the bike is basically useless since there's no way to get rid of him and you can't ride it when you're with someone. Perhaps you could make it so that Pikachu disappears on the bike like in Yellow or that you can deposit him in the PC and have him stop following you. Having Pikachu following is a good thing but the ability to turn it off if desired would be beneficial when the bike requires him to be not following you.

                                EDIT: Apparently it also applies to the Escape Rope, meaning that they are completely useless.

                                2. The Butterfree you get from the Gentleman is not the same Butterfree you traded him in addition to it being a girl, whereas Ash's Butterfree was pretty conclusively a boy. Presumably the Raticate for Butterfree trade is one of the in-game trade slots, so I was wondering if it might be possible for the game to write the data of your Butterfree into that trade slot when you first trade it, so that when you get it back you get back the same Butterfree you sent over.
                                Reply With Quote
                                  #441    
                                Old August 30th, 2018 (4:56 AM).
                                Reinhartmax's Avatar
                                Reinhartmax Reinhartmax is offline
                                   
                                  Join Date: Sep 2017
                                  Posts: 64
                                  Quote:
                                  Originally Posted by Phantom_Shiny_Bulbasaur View Post
                                  So far I've played up to the S.S. Anne section, and I have a couple of suggestions:

                                  1. Putting Pikachu in the PC doesn't stop him from following you, which means that the bike is basically useless since there's no way to get rid of him and you can't ride it when you're with someone. Perhaps you could make it so that Pikachu disappears on the bike like in Yellow or that you can deposit him in the PC and have him stop following you. Having Pikachu following is a good thing but the ability to turn it off if desired would be beneficial when the bike requires him to be not following you.

                                  EDIT: Apparently it also applies to the Escape Rope, meaning that they are completely useless.

                                  2. The Butterfree you get from the Gentleman is not the same Butterfree you traded him in addition to it being a girl, whereas Ash's Butterfree was pretty conclusively a boy. Presumably the Raticate for Butterfree trade is one of the in-game trade slots, so I was wondering if it might be possible for the game to write the data of your Butterfree into that trade slot when you first trade it, so that when you get it back you get back the same Butterfree you sent over.
                                  I'm working on the bike issue. The Butterfree one is more complicated, but I'll try my best to figure it out.
                                  Reply With Quote
                                    #442    
                                  Old September 3rd, 2018 (9:31 PM).
                                  Stroker Ace's Avatar
                                  Stroker Ace Stroker Ace is offline
                                  YOUR WORST NIGHTMARE, BUTTHORN
                                     
                                    Join Date: Jan 2015
                                    Gender: Male
                                    Nature: Rash
                                    Posts: 75
                                    Hoping I could get some help with this... I just decided to play the game again after some time away, but when I try to run the game it crashes on launch. I've re-extracted it from the .rar and tried it on another RPGMaker fangame with the same results each time. Running on Windows 10, anyone know what could be the issue?
                                    __________________
                                    #PistonsOutForMcQueen
                                    Reply With Quote
                                      #443    
                                    Old September 5th, 2018 (6:07 AM). Edited September 5th, 2018 by tikki051.
                                    tikki051 tikki051 is offline
                                       
                                      Join Date: Jun 2017
                                      Posts: 3
                                      Hello, I really want to play the game but I can't open the game. is there a program I need, and if so can I have a link?

                                      I'm using a mac if it helps and I tried to open it as a ROM.
                                      Reply With Quote
                                        #444    
                                      Old September 6th, 2018 (11:35 AM).
                                      Reinhartmax's Avatar
                                      Reinhartmax Reinhartmax is offline
                                         
                                        Join Date: Sep 2017
                                        Posts: 64
                                        Quote:
                                        Originally Posted by tikki051 View Post
                                        Hello, I really want to play the game but I can't open the game. is there a program I need, and if so can I have a link?

                                        I'm using a mac if it helps and I tried to open it as a ROM.
                                        It doesn't work on a MAC. Try this out. https://www.winehq.org/
                                        Reply With Quote
                                          #445    
                                        Old September 7th, 2018 (11:42 PM).
                                        Greninja78's Avatar
                                        Greninja78 Greninja78 is offline
                                           
                                          Join Date: Jan 2018
                                          Gender: Male
                                          Nature: Quiet
                                          Posts: 9
                                          Can someone help me how to evolve my scyther imto scizor i try give it a metal coat and lv up but it does not work.
                                          Reply With Quote
                                            #446    
                                          Old September 8th, 2018 (7:14 AM).
                                          Oakenshield Oakenshield is offline
                                             
                                            Join Date: Mar 2014
                                            Gender: Male
                                            Posts: 6
                                            guys , I could really use some help
                                            so I'm playing on 2.6 , and had no real issues for over 50 hours . however I seem to be stuck now . I'm in hearthome city after coming from the south (212 and the mansion) . the walkthrough mentions that I should have a fight outside the gym , and that is how I'm supposed to get the special potion needed to continue the game . however all I have outside the gym is the same person telling me the leader is away , no fight whatsoever . could I be missing something required to trigger the fight? is there a way to give myself the secret potion if I can't trigger the fight?
                                            Reply With Quote
                                              #447    
                                            Old September 9th, 2018 (7:32 AM).
                                            Reinhartmax's Avatar
                                            Reinhartmax Reinhartmax is offline
                                               
                                              Join Date: Sep 2017
                                              Posts: 64
                                              Quote:
                                              Originally Posted by Oakenshield View Post
                                              guys , I could really use some help
                                              so I'm playing on 2.6 , and had no real issues for over 50 hours . however I seem to be stuck now . I'm in hearthome city after coming from the south (212 and the mansion) . the walkthrough mentions that I should have a fight outside the gym , and that is how I'm supposed to get the special potion needed to continue the game . however all I have outside the gym is the same person telling me the leader is away , no fight whatsoever . could I be missing something required to trigger the fight? is there a way to give myself the secret potion if I can't trigger the fight?
                                              The battle is triggered by beating Gym 27 and 28, which is the fighting gym run by Maylene in Veilstone and the water gym run by Crasher Wake in Pastoria.
                                              Reply With Quote
                                                #448    
                                              Old September 9th, 2018 (7:34 AM).
                                              Reinhartmax's Avatar
                                              Reinhartmax Reinhartmax is offline
                                                 
                                                Join Date: Sep 2017
                                                Posts: 64
                                                Quote:
                                                Originally Posted by Greninja78 View Post
                                                Can someone help me how to evolve my scyther imto scizor i try give it a metal coat and lv up but it does not work.
                                                Evolve it at night with a Metal Coat.
                                                Reply With Quote
                                                  #449    
                                                Old September 9th, 2018 (11:33 AM).
                                                Oakenshield Oakenshield is offline
                                                   
                                                  Join Date: Mar 2014
                                                  Gender: Male
                                                  Posts: 6
                                                  Quote:
                                                  Originally Posted by Reinhartmax View Post
                                                  The battle is triggered by beating Gym 27 and 28, which is the fighting gym run by Maylene in Veilstone and the water gym run by Crasher Wake in Pastoria.
                                                  thanks for the swift reply . I indeed missed the Veilstone Gym somehow . finishing it indeed triggered everything as it should

                                                  and now , with around 51 hours into this game , I can honestly say just how damn amazing it is! this is probably the most fun I've had in a pokemon game , especially with just how nostalgic it is (I've watched the first few seasons of the show , and I've recognized a lot of the scenes you've recreated) . this is such a love product and a great fan service , and I absolutely love it!!
                                                  so really thank you for creating this wonderful game , I can't wait to see the later chapters and see what the future will bring (especially the latest generation , which I've never really used so it'll be a new experience)
                                                  Reply With Quote
                                                    #450    
                                                  Old September 9th, 2018 (4:45 PM).
                                                  Reinhartmax's Avatar
                                                  Reinhartmax Reinhartmax is offline
                                                     
                                                    Join Date: Sep 2017
                                                    Posts: 64
                                                    Quote:
                                                    Originally Posted by Oakenshield View Post
                                                    thanks for the swift reply . I indeed missed the Veilstone Gym somehow . finishing it indeed triggered everything as it should

                                                    and now , with around 51 hours into this game , I can honestly say just how damn amazing it is! this is probably the most fun I've had in a pokemon game , especially with just how nostalgic it is (I've watched the first few seasons of the show , and I've recognized a lot of the scenes you've recreated) . this is such a love product and a great fan service , and I absolutely love it!!
                                                    so really thank you for creating this wonderful game , I can't wait to see the later chapters and see what the future will bring (especially the latest generation , which I've never really used so it'll be a new experience)
                                                    I'm so glad you're enjoying the game and thank you! If you need any more help post here or reach out to my email.
                                                    Reply With Quote
                                                    Reply

                                                    Quick Reply

                                                    Join the conversation!

                                                    Create an account to post a reply in this thread, participate in other discussions, and more!

                                                    Create a PokéCommunity Account
                                                    Thread Tools

                                                    Posting Rules
                                                    You may not post new threads
                                                    You may not post replies
                                                    You may not post attachments
                                                    You may not edit your posts

                                                    BB code is On
                                                    Smilies are On
                                                    [IMG] code is On
                                                    HTML code is Off

                                                    Forum Jump


                                                    All times are GMT -8. The time now is 4:32 AM.