The PokéCommunity Forums Fan Games Games Showcase
Completed Pokémon Fire Ash

Games Showcase This forum is for non-ROM hacked games created by the community. Browse the collection or post your own!

Old August 15th, 2018 (8:29 AM).

Does anyone know where i can find the tm for earthquake
    Old August 16th, 2018 (5:49 AM).

Quote:
      Originally Posted by stenno1611 View Post
      Does anyone know where i can find the tm for earthquake
      You get it after you beat the Viridian Gym.
      Old August 17th, 2018 (7:26 PM).

Nature: Quiet
        urm i don't know it's happening to me or everyone elses but when i start playing the game there is no sound
        Old August 19th, 2018 (5:26 PM).

Quote:
          Originally Posted by Greninja78 View Post
          urm i don't know it's happening to me or everyone elses but when i start playing the game there is no sound
          Does the folder have an audio file?
          Old August 20th, 2018 (12:31 AM). Edited August 20th, 2018 by JayDGreed.

Hi, I kind of got a problem with a fossil. I was at Oreburgh city and I got the skull fossil, I gave it to the museum in the same city, and I tried to do as in Cinnabar, got out and back in to get the revived pokemon, but it didn't work, so I went on with the journey, now I'm back and the npc told me that he was able to revive it, but it didn't live long after. Does that mean that I lost the fossil and the pokemon? Is there another way to get a skull fossil or Cranidos?
            Old August 20th, 2018 (11:07 AM).

Cinnabar Island seems to be the only Fossil place that isn't glitched. All the others occasionally give that message. Assuming you already saved it there is a place to buy all the fossils in the Aether Foundation, so you can get as many of them as you want.
              Old August 20th, 2018 (11:39 PM).

Thank you very much.
                Old August 21st, 2018 (6:14 AM).
                sora the master of keyblade sora the master of keyblade is offline

In some future update, will you be able to have all the costumes of Ash from Kanto to Alola?
                  Old August 21st, 2018 (11:30 AM).

If I can ever figure out costume changes in game I would love to add it! For now I'm just happy to have a sprite that looks like Ash.
                    Old August 23rd, 2018 (9:23 AM).

Hey I have a weird question! How can I hack this game like having many rare candies etc.? Any help will be appreciated.
                      Old August 23rd, 2018 (9:26 AM).
                      Zeak #3205 - Discord

Nature: Calm
                        Quote:
                        Originally Posted by Sas098 View Post
                        Hey I have a weird question! How can I hack this game like having many rare candies etc.? Any help will be appreciated.
                        1) Please don't cheat on a game.
                        2) If you want to cheat "Youtube" it.

DM please
                        Old August 23rd, 2018 (9:29 AM).

Quote:
                          Originally Posted by Zeak6464 View Post
                          1) Please don't cheat on a game.
                          2) If you want to cheat "Youtube" it.
                          Ok! Btw I just downloaded Pokemon green remix it's a great game keep working on it bro and it will be a great game!
                          Old August 24th, 2018 (8:38 PM).

Hey first off I want to say that this is an amazing game. Good job!
                            I downloaded the completed version up to kalos and I finished it yesterday . I then installed the 2.6 version and my game isn't progressing. I go to pallet town and everyone is standing outside of my house congratulating me for beating the league in kalos and when I talk to oak he says there's nothing else to do, but reunite with my friends and visit driftveil. I can't read the books on his desk or challenge tracy, the battle hall in driftveil is blocked and I have no way of progressing to alola. I know the game updated because there is new music, but it's as if I'm still in the 1.10 version
                            Old August 26th, 2018 (5:20 AM). Edited August 26th, 2018 by Reinhartmax.

Quote:
                              Originally Posted by Poobutt View Post
                              Hey first off I want to say that this is an amazing game. Good job!
                              I downloaded the completed version up to kalos and I finished it yesterday . I then installed the 2.6 version and my game isn't progressing. I go to pallet town and everyone is standing outside of my house congratulating me for beating the league in kalos and when I talk to oak he says there's nothing else to do, but reunite with my friends and visit driftveil. I can't read the books on his desk or challenge tracy, the battle hall in driftveil is blocked and I have no way of progressing to alola. I know the game updated because there is new music, but it's as if I'm still in the 1.10 version
                              Try downloading version 2 and see if that fixes it. If it does advance a little in the game and then redownload 2.6.
                              Old August 29th, 2018 (2:18 AM). Edited August 29th, 2018 by Phantom_Shiny_Bulbasaur.
                              Phantom_Shiny_Bulbasaur Phantom_Shiny_Bulbasaur is offline

So far I've played up to the S.S. Anne section, and I have a couple of suggestions:

1. Putting Pikachu in the PC doesn't stop him from following you, which means that the bike is basically useless since there's no way to get rid of him and you can't ride it when you're with someone. Perhaps you could make it so that Pikachu disappears on the bike like in Yellow or that you can deposit him in the PC and have him stop following you. Having Pikachu following is a good thing but the ability to turn it off if desired would be beneficial when the bike requires him to be not following you.

EDIT: Apparently it also applies to the Escape Rope, meaning that they are completely useless.

2. The Butterfree you get from the Gentleman is not the same Butterfree you traded him in addition to it being a girl, whereas Ash's Butterfree was pretty conclusively a boy. Presumably the Raticate for Butterfree trade is one of the in-game trade slots, so I was wondering if it might be possible for the game to write the data of your Butterfree into that trade slot when you first trade it, so that when you get it back you get back the same Butterfree you sent over.
                                Old August 30th, 2018 (4:56 AM).

Quote:
                                  Originally Posted by Phantom_Shiny_Bulbasaur View Post
                                  So far I've played up to the S.S. Anne section, and I have a couple of suggestions:

1. Putting Pikachu in the PC doesn't stop him from following you, which means that the bike is basically useless since there's no way to get rid of him and you can't ride it when you're with someone. Perhaps you could make it so that Pikachu disappears on the bike like in Yellow or that you can deposit him in the PC and have him stop following you. Having Pikachu following is a good thing but the ability to turn it off if desired would be beneficial when the bike requires him to be not following you.

EDIT: Apparently it also applies to the Escape Rope, meaning that they are completely useless.

2. The Butterfree you get from the Gentleman is not the same Butterfree you traded him in addition to it being a girl, whereas Ash's Butterfree was pretty conclusively a boy. Presumably the Raticate for Butterfree trade is one of the in-game trade slots, so I was wondering if it might be possible for the game to write the data of your Butterfree into that trade slot when you first trade it, so that when you get it back you get back the same Butterfree you sent over.
                                  I'm working on the bike issue. The Butterfree one is more complicated, but I'll try my best to figure it out.
                                  Old September 3rd, 2018 (9:31 PM).
                                  YOUR WORST NIGHTMARE, BUTTHORN

Nature: Rash
                                    Hoping I could get some help with this... I just decided to play the game again after some time away, but when I try to run the game it crashes on launch. I've re-extracted it from the .rar and tried it on another RPGMaker fangame with the same results each time. Running on Windows 10, anyone know what could be the issue?
                                    Old September 5th, 2018 (6:07 AM). Edited September 5th, 2018 by tikki051.

Hello, I really want to play the game but I can't open the game. is there a program I need, and if so can I have a link?

I'm using a mac if it helps and I tried to open it as a ROM.
                                      Old September 6th, 2018 (11:35 AM).

Quote:
                                        Originally Posted by tikki051 View Post
                                        Hello, I really want to play the game but I can't open the game. is there a program I need, and if so can I have a link?

I'm using a mac if it helps and I tried to open it as a ROM.
                                        It doesn't work on a MAC. Try this out. https://www.winehq.org/
                                        Old September 7th, 2018 (11:42 PM).

Nature: Quiet
                                          Can someone help me how to evolve my scyther imto scizor i try give it a metal coat and lv up but it does not work.
                                          Old September 8th, 2018 (7:14 AM).

guys , I could really use some help
                                            so I'm playing on 2.6 , and had no real issues for over 50 hours . however I seem to be stuck now . I'm in hearthome city after coming from the south (212 and the mansion) . the walkthrough mentions that I should have a fight outside the gym , and that is how I'm supposed to get the special potion needed to continue the game . however all I have outside the gym is the same person telling me the leader is away , no fight whatsoever . could I be missing something required to trigger the fight? is there a way to give myself the secret potion if I can't trigger the fight?
                                            Old September 9th, 2018 (7:32 AM).

Quote:
                                              Originally Posted by Oakenshield View Post
                                              guys , I could really use some help
                                              so I'm playing on 2.6 , and had no real issues for over 50 hours . however I seem to be stuck now . I'm in hearthome city after coming from the south (212 and the mansion) . the walkthrough mentions that I should have a fight outside the gym , and that is how I'm supposed to get the special potion needed to continue the game . however all I have outside the gym is the same person telling me the leader is away , no fight whatsoever . could I be missing something required to trigger the fight? is there a way to give myself the secret potion if I can't trigger the fight?
                                              The battle is triggered by beating Gym 27 and 28, which is the fighting gym run by Maylene in Veilstone and the water gym run by Crasher Wake in Pastoria.
                                              Old September 9th, 2018 (7:34 AM).
                                              Reinhartmax Reinhartmax is offline

Quote:
                                                Originally Posted by Greninja78 View Post
                                                Can someone help me how to evolve my scyther imto scizor i try give it a metal coat and lv up but it does not work.
                                                Evolve it at night with a Metal Coat.
                                                Old September 9th, 2018 (11:33 AM).
                                                Oakenshield Oakenshield is offline

Quote:
                                                  Originally Posted by Reinhartmax View Post
                                                  The battle is triggered by beating Gym 27 and 28, which is the fighting gym run by Maylene in Veilstone and the water gym run by Crasher Wake in Pastoria.
                                                  thanks for the swift reply . I indeed missed the Veilstone Gym somehow . finishing it indeed triggered everything as it should

and now , with around 51 hours into this game , I can honestly say just how damn amazing it is! this is probably the most fun I've had in a pokemon game , especially with just how nostalgic it is (I've watched the first few seasons of the show , and I've recognized a lot of the scenes you've recreated) . this is such a love product and a great fan service , and I absolutely love it!!
                                                  so really thank you for creating this wonderful game , I can't wait to see the later chapters and see what the future will bring (especially the latest generation , which I've never really used so it'll be a new experience)
                                                  Old September 9th, 2018 (4:45 PM).
                                                  Reinhartmax Reinhartmax is offline

Quote:
                                                    Originally Posted by Oakenshield View Post
                                                    thanks for the swift reply . I indeed missed the Veilstone Gym somehow . finishing it indeed triggered everything as it should

and now , with around 51 hours into this game , I can honestly say just how damn amazing it is! this is probably the most fun I've had in a pokemon game , especially with just how nostalgic it is (I've watched the first few seasons of the show , and I've recognized a lot of the scenes you've recreated) . this is such a love product and a great fan service , and I absolutely love it!!
                                                    so really thank you for creating this wonderful game , I can't wait to see the later chapters and see what the future will bring (especially the latest generation , which I've never really used so it'll be a new experience)
                                                    I'm so glad you're enjoying the game and thank you! If you need any more help post here or reach out to my email.

Quick Reply