• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Pokémon] The Weather War

Years
  • Age 21
  • Mars
  • Seen Sep 24, 2018
Hi there random viewer! We all know that you have started from simply viewing funny memes but quickly escalated to watching fanfics in just a few hours and somehow you got into Pokemon Fanfics. No worries tho, your friendly writer is here to satisfy your hunger for more and more Pokemon fanfics. So lean back on your comfy chair or whatever and enjoy this story.

Chapter 1: The Beginning

"It was a dark cloudy night in the Forest of EsterOak. No moon, no stars just darkness except the blazing light of fire that shoned deep within the dark forest. The fire came from a group of campers that were settling in for the night. They seem to be in a hurry to reach their destination as every one of them had an anxious look on their faces, but the cold dark night soon took the best of them and soon almost all of them felt asleep. They were a group of people sent by the Ice Tribe, one of them was a young boy named Adan about the age of 16, he was accompanied by his father, Caleb, the tribe's greatest Weather Caster on a mission. Two men took the responsibility of taking watch for the night, in a time like that, there was no place on earth that was safe. The two men were accompanied by the occasional sound of Metapod buzzing and the sounds of other unknown bug Pokemons. At first they may seem to be extremely alerted , but soon enough the buzzing of the Metapods, the slow whooshing of the river slowly turned into a soothing rhythmic lullaby for the two sleepy men. It was at this moment, the buzzing of the bug Pokemon stopped completely, instead the sound of bushes rustling took their place. Of course the two men were too sleepy to realise this change and they were completely taken off guard when two sharp spears were thrust forward from the bushes and pierced through their shoulders. They were shocked at first, but then a series of shrieking followed that alerted the other campers of the enemy's presence."

"As the tribe's strongest Weather Caster, Caleb reacted first. He charged towards the enemy that shortly leaped out of the dark forest after the surprise attack. He was surprised to find out that there were more enemies then he expected, they were surrounded by enemies about the number of 50 , wearing clothes the colour of sand, it was the Sand Peoples. One of them looked at Caleb cruelly in the eye, it was a scarred man, standing beside him and as equally cruel and merciless was his Tyrannitar. By now all of the campers have awaken, all of them holding their respective Pokeballs, ready to summon their Pokemon when the time is right. The Sand People attack first, issuing orders to their Pokemon to attack. The people of the Ice Tribe drew out their Pokemons too and soon a massive massacre broke out. Caleb sent out his own Pokemon, the majestic ice bird Pokemon Articuno. It lets out a battle cry as it hovers mid air, the darkness of the forest causes Articuno's icy wings to shine out brighter then usual. Caleb then started to chant a spell of some sort, miraculously the temperatures of the forest drop rapidly and a hail storm started, greatly increasing the attack power of Ice Pokemon. The hail storm was a very strong one, it was deemed unmatched by any others except for a legendary pokemon, and this was how the Ice Tribe came so close to winning and ending this 20 year old war. But that night something terrible happened, the scarred man simply just stood there, emotionless. Then he started chanting a spell of his own. The bushes beside him started rustling, and again something miraculous happened, a sand storm has started in a forest. But even more surprising was that the sand storm was taking over the hail storm's place. Caleb was surprised, "Who is this man?", "How is he so strong?". Then he started to realise that the tide had turned against them. Just a second ago , with the help of the hail storm they were winning. But as the hail storm got cancel by the enemy's Weather Caster, they were losing. He needed to think of something and fast, time was running out."

"In the verge of their defeat, Caleb made a decision. He recalls Articuno to the safety of his PokeBall. He then ran towards his son who was in being protected by the other campers.
"Adan, I need you to take Articuno and ride towards the home. Once you reached there warn your sister and the other peoples"
"But dad.." reply Adan
"Listen, this is a serious matter. I will distract them and you take Articuno and ride all the way back home. Got it? Follow the Northen stars and you will reach home" Caleb pointed towards the 3 brightest stars in the cloudy night skies.
Adan nodded
"Good, now go!" said Caleb as he shove Articuno's Pokeball into Adan's hands then he ran towards the enemy disappearing into the sand storm.

Reluctant to leave his father and his tribe, he was hesitant to run away. But he remembered what his father said, this was serious. His father scarcely say that unless the situation was extremely dangerous. With tears slowly forming in his eyes, he sent out Articuno and took off into the cold dark night.

To be continued...

So that was my first chapter of this story, was it dull? interesting? Just let me know and what should I do to improve this story! I will see you soon in the next chapter.

Vragon

It's definitely something else (at least from what I've seen). I'm curious as to what this is actually. (If I had to guess, I would say something along Pokémon Conquest)
While this is a good chapter in getting my attention, I do believe that it lacked in getting us with Adan (your protagonist I assume).
I know this chapter is short on info and you intend to fill up the gaps in our knowledge next time, so I think I'll wait before I press that "explosion".

But you have a good attention getting chapter, though next one I hope isn't like this one. This is a heavy hitter, but a glass canon if used to much to often.

Years
I think this would serve better as a prologue than a first chapter. Other than that, the only comment I have is that the chapter begins with an omniscient point of view, but towards the end shifts to Caleb's point of view.

Years
  • Age 21
  • Mars
  • Seen Sep 24, 2018
Hello once again fellow readers, here's the second chapter to the story. Hopefully you guys would enjoy it and not think of it as dull and boring, don't be afraid to be 100% honest to be, I love receiving opinions especially how to improve my writing. Thanks once again for giving this story a chance.

Chapter 2: The Merciless Desert

"Hours and hours passed by as Adan and Articuno flew through the cold, dark night. The ice bird show little signs of exhaustion despite hours of long flight. His wings beat slowly and rhythmically, forming a beautiful night lullaby as it was accompanied by the howling sound of the wind. Adan was cold, he cling hard onto Articuno. In the coldness of the night, he felt the warmness that the ice bird offers, tears rolled slowly down from his eyes. Although he was young, he knew very clearly that his father along with all of the other campers did not made it. He was the only survival of that massive massacre, but he needed to stay calm, he needed to stay strong. He wiped his tears off his face and sat upright. Immediately, he searched the night skies for the three northern stars that his father told him. He needed to reach home and tell the others that they failed to complete the mission that was handed to them. Though he was one of the person selected for this operation, he knew little of this mission.
"They never tell me anything" he thought to himself

Spotting the 3 Northern Stars, he was relieved to find out that they were heading the right direction, if not, all those hours of flight would be wasted just because of his emotions."

"Guess I was lucky" he thought.
But then a second thought arose from his mind.
"Maybe it wasn't luck" he shifted his view quickly at Articuno.
"You flew us to the right direction!" he said while pointing to Articuno.
The ice bird turn his head slightly towards Adan and let out a small groan, as if he was trying to say "Of course it was me."
"Thank you" Adan said sincerely
In respond to this, Articuno just let out a small puff and continued flying swiftly towards the three Northern Stars."

"After a few more hours of flight, they were reaching the edge of the forest. Adan knew this, the skies were becoming clearer and clearer. The Forest of EsterOak has a sky that was cloudy every time of the year and so it was also known as the forest of darkness. Stars started to appear and just a moment later the night skies were packed with thousand of stars each shining brightly. They have reached the desert of EsterWilde. Soon the magnificent light of the stars gave place to the rays of the rising sun. The sun rays shone onto the sand of the desert, painting it golden yellow. It was a surely a spectacular scene, but soon this "heavenly" place was about to be transformed into living hell. The temperature of the desert rose almost immediately and soon the heat took the best of the ice bird that was only well adapted in icy terrains and taiga landscape. The heat quickly exhaust Articuno and it flew slower and slower. Adan knew this couldn't continue on, they would have to continue on foot but he caught glimpse of a blazing red figure soaring through the hot merciless desert. Even though it was just for a second, he knew clearly that it was soldiers from the Fire Kingdom allies with the Sand Peoples. He also knew clearly that they were here not to patrol this inhabitable desert, they were here to look for survivals of the attack last night. He needed a place to hide and fast. Looking around in the desert, he found one, not ideal but it should work.

"Articuno, fly to that rock" he said pointing towards the "hiding spot" he found.
"Swiftly, Articuno flew towards it and gently landed underneath it. It was a rock that unnaturally curved 60 degrees as it edge upwards, a perfect hiding spot from aerial scouts. But they were not safe yet, patrolling the ground were men riding on Wilfire, a fire wolf like Pokemon. The Wilfire's sharp sense of smell immediately picked up the scent of Articuno and it barked furiously towards the rock.
"Something wrong boy?" he heard one of the scouts said

"Adan knew that they were in big trouble, he needed to find a way out of this. One of his best attributes was his calmness even in situations like this and it was that that made him eligible of a member to join the mission. He analyse all of his current options and he was left with only one that would work. He needed to cast a weather spell."

"Casting a weather spell was hard for someone his age, furthermore he needed to cast one in the middle of a desert. This was an extremely dangerous task, even if he succeeds he could stress his body too much until it fails him. Or even worse he could risk Articuno's live. But time was running out, he closed his eyes and focused. He chants the spells that he heard his father chant so often. Finishing the last words of the spell, Adan felt a sudden pain in his body and it knocked him to his knees, the pain spread throughout his body. Grasping for breath, he took a glimpse at Articuno, he too was equally as wounded as he was.
"I can't give up now, I can't fail now"

"He thought of his father, he thought of his family at home, he thought of his tribe that was in constant danger if he didn't warn them of the dangers that were coming. He forced himself to stand up and again he chanted those spells, miraculously the weather changed drastically. It was snowing in the middle of the desert. Seizing this opportunity, he jumped onto Articuno and they took off into skies. They weren't safe yet, they were still under pursue of the aerial scouts. Adan caught a glimpse of the scouts chasing them, leading them was a boy about his age, riding on a Moltres.

"There was something familiar about that face, where have I seen it before?" he thought
Then he remembered, the boy shared the same emotionless face as the person with the Tyrannitar last night.
"Brothers perhaps" he thought as he slowly lost consciousness, casting a hailstorm in the desert took most of his and Articuno's energy away. Despite their struggles to escape, the enemy slowly caught up and soon they were in the line of fire.

The last thing Adan saw was the blazing flamethrower of Moltres heading towards them"

To be continued...

Welp, this was a dumb chapter I presume, a lot of grammatical errors I think. I spent 2 hours trying to perfect this chapter and I hope you guys wouldn't mind just a little of that. Anyways thanks for the positive feedback and also as for filling in the gaps, I will try to do it as soon as possible, latest in Chapter 4. Thanks again and I will see you very soon.

Years
  • Age 21
  • Mars
  • Seen Sep 24, 2018
Hello all once again, I have found out it is extremely difficult to read with the current font I have picked. So I am trying a new font just for the sake of your poor poor eyes. I will also try doing different point of views in this Chapter, hopefully you won't find it too confusing.

Chapter 3: The Water Clan

"The hot sun of the desert shone mercilessly on the village of one of the Water Clan. The unbearable heat would jump from there and there like a happy little child, causing an illusion of wavering images. Juan wiped off the sweat on his forehead and continued his work on the crops. They needed a steady food supply to feed the men and women of their clan. Since the Water Clan's defeat to the Fire Kingdom, there was not one good day spent by the people of the Water Tribe. Juan along with the rest of the people in the village was the last remaining members of the Water Clan. In the last couple of months the Sand People and the Fire Kingdom wiped the entire Water Clan out, just in the brink of being an extinct tribe, his father Jon lead him and a group of people to the desert of Esterwilde. Neither the Sand People nor the people of the Fire Kingdom expected them to be able to lived in an environment as hostile as the desert but they proved that they were capable of doing that, but just with pure determination. With a last stroke of his hoe,Juan heave a sigh of relieve
'At last, completed'
'Only one thing left to do' he thought to himself
Under the merciless sun of the desert, Juan's hand reached for his Pokeball and summoned his Pokemon, Zapdos. The bird of thunder gave out a cry as it hovers mid air. Juan then started chanting a spell of some sort. Zapdos reacted coincidentally to Juan's chanting, both of them seem to be connected together by an invisible string. As Juan chanted the last verse of the spell, Zapdos gave out an earth shaking roar. Then something incredible happened, the blistering sun was suddenly blocked by a parade of dark clouds that soon covered up the desert's skies, it was common for thunderstorm in desert, but instead the dark clouds did not unleash it's full potential but just drizzled. Moreover Juan was about 15 years old in age, it was miraculously for someone his age to cast a weather spell.
'Finally, my job's done' he thought to himself

Satisfied by the results, Juan recalled Zapdos into his Pokeball and watched as the rain nurtures the growing crops. He sat back onto a bench nearby and closed his eyes, exposing himself to the rain.
'After a hard day's work, I deserve this' he thought as the cooling raindrops shower over him.
'Wait.. something isn't right. The raindrops, they were too cold.'
Juan opened his eyes, only to be greeted by snow falling from the skies.
'It's snowing? In a desert? What has the world come to?!'
His thoughts were interrupted by the calls of his dad.
"Juan! The entire village is waiting for you the complete the crop far..."
His dad Jon stood there beside Juan, gasping in surprise of the weather. The mere snowing soon became more violent and it became a hailstorm. But this did not interrupt nor moved the two father and son that was standing there in shock.
'What was happening? Am I dreaming?'
The following sight surely answered some of Juan's question, but raised even more questions. He gasp in even more surprise as a young boy about his age riding on an Articuno flew through the skies follow by pursuing people of the Fire Kingdom. The boy was wearing clothes from the Ice Tribe, black with white Ice Tribe writings imprinted on the side. It read out "勇" meaning courage. The boy and the Articuno look exhausted and soon the people of the Fire Kingdom caught up to him and was about to land a death blow on him, but suddenly Articuno started to fall from mid air, dodging the deadly flamethrower. But this fall was not intentional, Articuno was exhausted. Juan reacted first, he reached for his Pokeball and sent out Zapdos. Hurriedly he climbed onto Zapdos and took off to help the falling boy. One of Zapdos's leg grabbed the boy mid air and the other grabbed Articuno, Zapdos then flew back downwards and gently placed them onto the ground. The pursuers landed too, they looked furious, especially the one that was riding on the Moltres, he looked like he was about to explode.
"What's your business?" cried the man on the Moltres
Juan needed to think of something fast, he couldn't afford to reveal that they were the people of the Water Clan. Just then he thought of a brilliant idea.
"We are the people of the Ice Tribe! How dare you attack one of our people! If you leave now, we shall spare you. You are clearly outnumbered now." Juan finished his last sentence with a smirk. Though Juan looked calm on the outside, his heart was plummeting faster than ever, he was not only lying about his identity but also their number, in truth the enemy outnumbered them by 2 times. Luckily Juan manages to fool them and with a load groan the man leaded his followers away from the village. Relieved Juan now focused his attention on the injured boy.
"Dad you must save him." Juan knew quite a bit about medication but by the looks of the boy, he was injured very badly.
"Juan, he is one of the Ice Tribe. I won't help him" said Jon coldly
"Dad, he needs the treatment or else he would die!"
"So? They turn their backs on us, why can't we do the same?"
"Well he is injured regardless of his nationality and you sworn to save all injure people. Please dad, the war has took enough life. Don't let it destroy your morality too."
Knowing what his son said about him was right, he unwillingly goes and checks for the boy's pulse.
'Still alive, but exhausted. Why though? Being chased throughout the desert would only tire his Pokemon not him.'
Then he remembered the miraculously hailstorm that had just stopped. He was shocked but the answer was undeniable.
"Dad what is it?" the call of his son interrupted his thoughts.
"Nothing, he is fine. Is just..., never mind" he replied
"He is fine, his Articuno however has damaged it's wings. Luckily it is a legendary and it would only take a few days for it to heal. Bring them to the research lab for me"
Being exiled from the world, the village does not have a medical centre yet.

Adan's Point of View
"Darkness, a void of darkness. That was all Adan saw at first. He tried looking around, but he seems to be in the middle of a dark vortex, there was nothing but darkness.
"What is this place?"

He started to wander around, hoping to find an answer. But no matter how far he went, there was still nothing but darkness. But then he caught glimpse of a familiar figure.
"Dad? Is that you?" he said, questioning his own eyes as he edge closer to the figure.

The familiar body shape, the familiar clothes that his always wears and the familiar scent of him. It was no doubt his dad. Tearfully he ran towards him and dived in to hug him, but his father just stood there, not showing any facial expression nor movements, he just stood there like a mannequin. Suddenly his father started fade away
"No , no, no! Don't go away now! Stay with me!" he tried to grab onto his father, but it was useless.
Adan's eye was finally greeted by the lights of the bright room he was in. He realise that that was all just a dream, then his senses came to him. First felt pain from his eyes, that was still not adjusted after being unconscious for so long, then he felt pain throughout his entire body.
"Ah..." he squealed in pain.

"Finally woken up have you?" a stern voice called out from the other side of the room.
Everything happened so quickly, that he didn't realise the presence of another man in the room until he spoke.
"Where am..." before Adan could finish he let out a barrage of coughs, he hadn't drank in days.
"Here" the man said while handing a glass of water to Adan. Suddenly, he realise the absence of his friend.
"Where's.. Art..."
"Relax kid, he is being treated in the next room."The man signalled him to stop talking
Adan took the water and drank it, his mind still filled with questions. But now he could get a better view of the man, from his facial expressions, he could tell that he was a serious man. He wore outfits that were blues and with Water Clan writings on it.
"You are one of the water..." again before Adan could finish, he let out a barrage of coughs. His mouth hadn't open in days and it would take some time before he can talk normally again.
"For your first question, you are in one of the camps of the Water Clan. We found you when you were being attacked by the soldiers of the Fire Kingdom. I will be straightforward with you, I was reluctant to save you from them, but my son made me do it. I am Jon, leader of this camp."
'Weren't the water clan allies with the Ice Tribe?' Adan thought to himself. He needed answer, he tried to speak but his throat does not allows him to do so. After dozen of tries, he finally manages to choke out a few words.
"Why.. didn't.. help. me?"
Jon looked at him with a confused face. An eerie silence hung between both of them.
"Base on the clothes you are wearing, you are from the Ice Tribe?" Jon broke the silence
"Yes."
"Haven't you heard, the Water Clan has been defeated and kicked out of the war already. In the last moments before we were defeat, you people, our "allies", turn your backs against us. You left us to fall" he said speaking in an agitated tone, pausing for a second to recall the bitter memories.
"And now we are technically an extinct tribe." he finally finished his last sentence.
Adan was in shock, his father never told him that they broke the alliance with the Water Tribe.
"I..didn't kno.."
"Doesn't matters anymore, most of us have been wiped out." he said sadly. Then he took a deep breathe attempting to stop the horrible memories from flowing in his mind.
"Now you have to leave, we managed to get the Fire Kingdom off your tail for now, but they will be back. I have done my job saving you, now the rest is all you. Look you want to reach your home I presume. Well you just need to cross through the Icy Forest of MallowDwell, then fly a few more days to the north and you will reach ColdWood, your largest city I think."
Despite the pain throughout his body, Adan forced himself to stand up. He knew he was not welcomed here, he needed to leave.
"Got it, just give me my Articuno and I will leave."

Juan's Point of View
Juan stared blankly at the wall of his room. He was upset not by the fate of the Water Clan, but of his father. This war has costed him his morality, his principles as a man and also as a medical officer. The words repeatedly by his father echoed throughout his mind again and again. He couldn't believe that his own father, the greatest man in the world, at least to him, was going to let someone die just because that someone is a people of the Ice Tribe. He thoughts were interrupted by his father as he entered his room.
"How is he?" Juan spoke first
"He left" answered Jon coldly
Shocked by his father's answer, he couldn't believe it. What happened to his father that once cared about every injured soul in the world regardless of their respective nation.
"What?! You let him leave?"
"We couldn't keep him here any longer, they would co..." Juan didn't let his father finish
"He wouldn't last day out there and you let him go?! What happened to you?"
"Stop!" his father roared ferociously
An uncomfortable silence was follow by this sudden outburst by his father.
" Look, the kid's from the Ice Tribe. I couldn't let him stay. We have to be loyal to our ancestors, the one that founded this clan, we can't afford to be wiped out. We need to survive, no matter what." Jon was the first to break the silence
"Even not helping others when you have the ability to help? Dad, if you are not going to help him then I will!"
Juan looked at his father, he had became a stranger, he grabbed his sling bag and stormed out of the room. It was at this moment Juan sent out his Pokemon, a Suicune, it shot a high velocity stream of water towards Juan. But Juan was prepared for this jumped left and dodged the stream of water. He then countered by sending out Zapdos.
"You DARE to betray your ancestors, your dad? We Water Clan people all share one quality and that is loyalty!" cried his father
"This is not loyalty! This is selfishness! Do you understand? Look at what you have become?" countered Juan as he issue Zapdos to fire a thunderbolt towards Suicune. Inside a confine room, there was no space to dodge the thunderbolt and it not only hit Suicune but also his dad.
"Fine! If you want to go, go ahead. But note this, once you step out of that village gate, you are no longer a people of the Water Clan, you are no longer my son." said his father lying on the floor.
Juan was not expecting his father to say this, he felt a sudden chill throughout his body and his heart ache a little. But soon he recovered
"Fine by me" he said coldly, he said as he took off with Zapdos into the hot desert skies. He was very disappointed with his father, but he knew he has to put this aside for now, he needed to help the boy make it back to the Ice Tribe.

To be Continued...

Welp, I spent 4 hours this time, perfecting the grammar and everything in it. Please do leave a comment on how on your opinion would you like this story to progress into. Thank you once again. :)

Years
  • Age 21
  • Mars
  • Seen Sep 24, 2018
Hello there fellow readers. Unfortunately the new chapter for this story is still currently under progression. Reading my previous chapters i I have figure there was a lot of grammatical errors and it felt a bit rushed. No worries though, it won't happen again, I am currently trying a new method of writing and I hope you guys would like it. Anyways, if you have read Chapter 2, you would know that there is indeed new and unimplemented Pokemon in this story. So to make up for not posting a Chapter, I decided to make something else instead. A Pokedex of some sort to the new Pokemons. Unfortunately the forum does not let me post the link to the image so I will try to make it as good as possible using only typing

Mantice
Ice/Bug Type Pokemon
This Mantis like Pokemon is the top predator of it's environment. It's camouflage is different and unique from other type of Mantis Pokemons. While most Mantis Pokemons have green coated skin for camouflage, the Mantice however have develop ice blue skins with spikes to help camouflage in an icy environment. This is the largest of the Mantis Pokemons at an average 4 meters of body length. This Pokemon has just recently evolved because of the environment the war has caused, the speed of Pokemon evolution is simply amazing.

Wilfire
Fire type
The Desert of EsterWilde, this hostile environment was once thought to be uninhabitable until my recent discoveries of it's flourishing floras and faunas. One of the many remarkable inhabitants of this hostile landscape is a fire wolf type Pokemon known as the Wolfire. This Pokemon is often used by the Fire Kingdom for rides across the desert because of it's ability to endure the heat in the desert. It is quick and agile, but also has the ability to carry heavy objects. It has an acute sense of smell but perhaps the most incredible ability of this Pokemon is it's ability to endure the scorching heat of the desert and roam around it for days before even taking a sip of water. How is this possible? I am still investigating but I am certain that I will find an answer soon.

Years
  • Age 21
  • Mars
  • Seen Sep 24, 2018
Sorry for the long wait, the story is still under progression. So far I have reached 900 words and I would be done soon, thank you for your patience

Years
  • Age 21
  • Mars
  • Seen Sep 24, 2018
I have already finished typing out the next Chapter but is unable to post it as it is in my computer (I am using another computer now). I will be posting it latest by Tuesday

Years
  • Age 21
  • Mars
  • Seen Sep 24, 2018
Chapter 3: Not Named

"Noon, the hot desert sun baked and basted the surface of the liveless desert. The Desert of EsterWilde was once a lush forest where flora and fauna flourished in all sorts of shapes and sizes, but the effects of the war not only brought negative effects upon man and Pokemon, but also a long lasting effect on the enviroment itself. Across the desolated landscape, Adan dragged his exhausted body. He was tired, dehydrated and hungry.
'Real kind of those water peoples!' he thought as he continued to walk across the desert.
'But how could I blame them? I should have expected them to surround the forest! Furthermore I headed straight towards a desert without at least stealing a bottle of water. What a WONDERFUL plan!'
'What is HAPPENING to me?!" he yelled in frustration
'Was it because of…'
'No I can't think of him now!'
'But I just… I just miss him so much…'
Part of Adan just wanted to sit down and cry until starvation and dehydration eventually took him, but it was the other part that kept him walking. Several Fringles, a bald eagle like Pokemon circled around Adan, waiting for their victim to eventually fall.

Suddenly the sound of a bird soaring through the skies broke the desert silence. Adan turned his head and spot a Zapdos flying towards him. The very presence of the electric bird scattered the flock of Fringles. Riding on the Zapdos was a boy, he couldn't see him very clearly as the bright desert sun tormented Adan's eyes when he looked upwards.
'Am I hallucinating?' he thought as his eyes struggled to follow the electric bird's movement.
'It's heading towards me.'
Adan stopped walking, the bird was clearly heading towards him. Zapdos is a Pokemon that only strong weathercasters of the Water Clan uses.
'What do they want from me now?' he thought as he rolled his eyes.
As the Zapdos got closer, he caught glimpse of a boy about his age, he had yellowish hair and a somewhat pale face. He wore the clothes of the Water Clan. Zapdos soon landed beside Adan.
"What do you want now?" Adan asked not holding back.
"I am here to give you a ride." Juan said with a friendly look, despite Adan's attitude towards him. He offered his hand to help Adan climb up his Zapdos's back
Adan looked at him confused. Then slowly his accepted the boy's offer.
"Who are you?" asked Adan as they took off.
"The name's Juan, Juan BlueFilkes. What's yours?"
"Adan StormIldes" Adan replied
"Look Adan I am sorry for my father's unwelcoming attitude." Juan apologise
"You see.. um .. he.. is.. eh"
"I don't know.... " Juan finally gave up trying to find a logical explaination for his father's attitude.
"So.. um.. what's are you Ice Tribe people doing here anyways."
This question hit Adan like a truck, the bitter memories once again arose inside his mind. Adan gave no reply, he just stared sadly and blankly into the desert.

Juan noticed this sudden silence, he knew he said something wrong.
"I am sorry.." he said after a brief moment of silence.
"You are lucky to still have a father." Adan finally replied.
A eerie silence hung over both of them
"I am sorry that my tribe has caused your Clan to extinction." Adan finally talked
"Nah, my father is just overly obssessed with it. No big deal actually. It's actually better living here than to live in a mansion, worrying everyday that you would lose it all."
"So how do you survive here, with no water?"
"It's actually pretty easy to start a drizzle in a desert, but… it's starting a hailstorm in a desert that's incredible. How do you do it?!"
"Welp, desperate time calls for desperate needs?" he said in a light tone and they both chuckle.
The two of them continued to chat and sometimes both of them would burst into laughter. After a few more hours of flying, their conversation was cut short as they were interrupted with the chilling breeze of the Icy Forest of MallowDwell."

Okay first off took me a long time to humanise this characters tone so this chapter took a bit long. Secondly I decided that the addition of music would be great to the story. I think this song fit perfectly with the tone of this story.
To be Continued….
http://https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=46o1joHp7t0

Years
  • Age 21
  • Mars
  • Seen Sep 24, 2018
Chapter 4: Dangers of the Ice Forest
The Icy Forest of MallowDwell, one of the last remaining forest in this polluted and dying world. Once this forest, alongside the lifeless desert was the largest Forest on the planet, flourishing with flora and fauna of all sorts of shape and sizes. Stretching 6.9 million kilometers apart. But now, all that's left of this forest is the Forest of MallowDwell, an ancient relic of the past, stretching only 30 miles across, far smaller than it's original size. Although many species of Pokemon still thrive in this sickening environment, 60% of the original Pokemon species have been wiped out, forced to extinction by the war of weathers."

Thick and sharp branches covered the forest top, preventing anything from entering the forest from the skies and also from flying up from beneath the forest. The only way to get through this forest was to fly 30 miles without landing or to continue by feet through the forest. Exhausted from his 3 hours long flight Zapdos now panted heavily. Juan immediately grabbed his water bottle and pour it into Zapdos's mouth. Relieved by thirst, Juan then recalls Zapdos to the safety of his Pokeball.
"He won't do us much help in this forest, we are on our own." Juan said to Adan as they both entered the forest.

The Icy Forest for known for its cool atmospheric temperature inside, contrasting to it's neighbor next door, the Desert of Esterwilde. The thick leaves of the forest canopy acted as a heat insulator, successfully blocking the scorching sun from reaching the vulnerable plants below. Sunlight was scarce here, but not completely blocked out, thus the icy forest gained its cold temperature at about 19 degree Celsius.

Unlike Juan who has no second thoughts before entering this forest, Adan was somewhat hesitant.
'Something is wrong about this forest.' His instinct told him there was danger in this forest, but exhaustion soon blurred his mind of this thoughts and Adan soon cleared this thoughts off his mind. Thoughts that could have warn him of the nefarious threats that were lurking just under their noses.

Throughout their 6 hours long journey, sometimes Adan would hear rustling in the bushes, but when he looked around, the bushes were completely still.
Soon nighttime came, the two boys stopped to settle in for the night. It was cold in the forest. They managed to start a fire by gathering some dead branches and using Zapdos's static charges. Although the humidity was high in the forest, the legendary Pokemon never failed to amaze them with his powers.

Adan lied on the forest floor, beside the campfire. He was accompanied by a strange noise.
'Sounds like ice forming. Just going to ignore it.' He was too tire to get up now.
The thick leafs blocked the view of the night skies, unable to view the wondrous stars, Adan closed his eyes and rested. Finally having time for his mind to stop and rest, the various thoughts started to flow in Adan's mind again.
Again his instinct, his thoughts warned him of the dangers of this forest.
'But… What was it? Plants and trees grew everywhere, sunlight was rare, aside from being a bit cold, this forest was just like any other ones.'

"Adan, um.. you have been unusually quiet since we entered this forest. Is something wrong?" Juan, who was sleeping on the other side of the camp fire interrupted Adan's thoughts.

'Quiet?' suddenly it hit Adan like a truck. It was all clear to him now. Since they entered this forest, there was not a Pidgey chirping, no insect Pokemon buzzing, nothing, there was just complete silence except for the sound of their footsteps and breathing that echoed throughout the forest.
'This forest is lifeless, but why?'
Again, the answer hit Adan like a truck.
'Oh no'
The sound of ice forming, the desert temperatures that would drop rapidly at night, it only meant one thing.
"Juan we have to go now!"
"What, why?" confused by Adan's respond
"No time to explain, we have to go now!" Adan replied as he grabbed Juan by the collar and ran.
"Hey! I can run by myself. Ouch ouch ouch!" Juan struggled to escape from Adan's death grasp.

"I think I am having second thoughts about helping you." He said while rolling his eyes.
"Well you can thank me later when I save our lifes." Adan replied sarcastically.
"Really?' countered Juan
"From what?"
Their argument was interrupted by the strange sound that now had grew louder than ever, the sound had now gained a physical form, a huge wave of invisible force, freezing everything in its path. It was heading towards them and at a very fast rate.
"That!" yelled Adan as they continued running.
"What's that thing?" asked Juan
"A type of weather in this Forest! The forest thick leafs act as a heat insulator but not a cold insulator!"
Replied Adan.

He needed to come up with a plan fast. They needed a shelter. They can't keep up this pace for long, there's still 15 miles of running if they want to get away from the danger. But the exhaustion, it prevented Adan's mind from functioning properly, he just wanted to rest.

The rustling of the bushes interrupted Adan's thought, without warning, a man ran out of the bushes. He had black hair, bearded although he had some white hairs.

"Follow me if you want to live!" the man cried out
Surprised and shocked by the man's appearance, Juan did not know how to respond. He just kept running. Despite being exhausted, Adan kept a calm mind. Quickly he grabbed Juan by the collar and ran towards the man's direction. The man leaded them towards a burrow underground. Swiftly three of them ran inside the burrow, safe from the sudden and dangerous climate changes of the icy forest. Outside the burrow, everything has been frozen. From the trees to the ground, not a single thing was spared from the merciless weather of this deadly forest.

Grasping for air, Adan and Juan were exhausted. After walking for a whole day and now this. It was just too much for the two young boys. Finally Adan recovered and fell to the ground, tired. To his surprise Adan saw a Charizard standing behind the man. It's blazing tale and fiery eyes were the only thing visible in the dark cave.
"You are one of them!" yelled Adan

"Relax, I am not one of those Fire Kingdom people." Replied the old man in a low and somewhat croaky voice.
"Then who are you?" countered Adan
"Hmm.. interesting question. Well.. um consider me an exile. Who's just tire of this ridiculous war. Beside, if I wanted it, you will be dead already."
Hearing this Adan relaxed a little. Amidst the darkness, with the help of the mild light provided by the Charizard's tail he caught a glimpse of the man and his Charizard. The Charizard had dark orange stripes along it's body and a scarred eye, leaving it with only one functioning eye. The man had a somewhat dark peach skin(couldn't tell from the darkness), he wore a black jacket, preserved very well even in an environment like this and a light blue scarf . Like his Charizard, he too has an injured eye. He looked around 40 years old of age as white hair started to sprout around among his hair.
'They were just victims of the war' thought Adan, now sympathizing the man and his Charizard.

"So.. What's your name?" asked Adan trying to start a conversation with this poor man.

"My name's Alain. Now get some rest, you seem to have a long journey ahead of you." Said the man firmly.

To be continued…

For the people wondering, yes this is Alain from the original Pokemon world. I will be explaining more of what happened in future chapters. For now enjoy this song that I found fitting for this episode.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NZ5WeXtOacU

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 21
  • Mars
  • Seen Sep 24, 2018
Hello all and I wish you a happy chinese new year! Been busy with lots of stuff but now that I have some free time, I am going to present to you the Chinese New Year special of this story.

Lying on the cold damp floor of the cave, Adan couldn't sleep. The loud snoring of Juan, the sound of water dripping was just too much for him. Forcefully he got up and lean onto the cave's wall. It has almost been 5 months since he left home. Throughout these days, Adan often thought of home.
'You will never know the value of something, until you lose it.' he thought as he recalled the good old times before they embark on this terrible journey.

6 months before the events of The Beginning,

The moon hung high across the night skies, surrounded by other bright tiny little dots. Adan was sitting alone by the window, staring blankly at the star filled night skies. His face pressed lazily against the pane. He was tired and worn out by his 10 hour long journey. Again he was here, at his hometown, a sleepy little village known as DeepSnow, the place where he was born. Village DeepSnow was a frosty place to be, even during the summer hence it's name. The village has the clearest of the night skies, stars of all sorts of colours and brightness filled the skies.

Adan love to gaze at the wondrous stars of the night skies. He felt the peacefulness and quietness the stars would feel. Alone in the peaceful night skies, nothing to worry about, nothing to be afraid of. He would feel like the only things left in this world is him and the stars, no sadness, no frustration, no troubles, just him and the beautiful stars.
"So there you are Adan! I have been looking everywhere for you!" his thoughts were interrupted by Arian, his younger sister.
"Shouldn't you be asleep by now? It's 4 in the morning!" Adan questioned his sister.
"Well, You are not asleep as well!" countered Arian, leaving Adan speechless
Satisfied by her brother's silence, she couldn't help but just be amazed by her own silver tongue. But soon she realised her brother was just ignoring her, since she entered his room, he did not even look at her once. Arian was about to burst into flames, until she saw the sad look on her brother's face as he gazed upon the stars.
"So.. what's wrong?" she said sitting beside her brother.
"Just leave me alone, please.."
"Well you would feel much better if you tell me what is bothering you. I am sure of it!" she said confidently.
"I.. it just that nobody is going to show up this New Year, everybody is out fighting the war. It's just me, you and dad here this year. I just feel a little lonely."
"At least you still have dad and of course your amazing little sister, me!"
"But I get to see you and dad all the time, but my friends, relatives here, only once a year."
"Hey, you don't understand the value of something until you lose it and in just a few weeks time, it's just going to be me. While you and dad are about to unfold in an 'Epic Journey'. I would be staying here, alone in this house. You are going to have way more fun than I am!" Arian replied sarcastically.
Realising that what his sister said about him was right, Adan couldn't help but smile a little.
"Promise me you'll come back!" Arian said
"Of course I would, don't curse me!" replied Adan, nudging his sister's shoulder.
"Ouch! That hurts!"
"Then does this hurt?" asked Adan as he threw a pillow beside him towards his sister's face.
"Ouch! Hey!" yelled Arian as she threw a pillow back, returning the favour. A pillow fight soon broke out inside the small cottage. Finally both of them collapse, exhausted.
"I am going back to my room now. Have fun with your stars." Arian struggled to get up from the floor. Finally making across the room, she said "Goodnight" one last time before slamming shut the door.

Staring blankly towards the wall of the cave, a little tear formed and rolled off of Adan's eye as he slowly drifted off to sleep.

To be Continued...

Years
  • Age 21
  • Mars
  • Seen Sep 24, 2018
Sorry, the next chapter is still under progression but here is the improved version for the pokedex of the Mantice and Wilfire.
1jovqtj

10ekmfz

Years
  • Age 21
  • Mars
  • Seen Sep 24, 2018
Chapter 5: Secrets of the Dark Cavern

Dawn, over the silent forest of MallowDwell. Above the canopy, the yellow orb of the skies rises slowly upwards. As it rises its wonderful aray of light shone upon the dense layer of leaf that covers the forest floor. Despite the thick layer of branches and leaf covering the entire forest, a small number of sunlight has managed to penetrate through the layer, thus enabling vegetation to thrive beneath the canopy.

Under the dense layer of leaf that cover the forest, lies a cold, harsh world. Here time itself seemed to have stopped ,as even the tiniest breeze has been isolated from the forest, time is frozen still, just like the forest's inhabitants. In this frosty world only a fraction of sunlight has made it to the forest floor but it is enough to break the delicate line of the freezing and melting point. The ice that has formed on the plants and barks started to melt slowly. Water droplets slid off of leafs and branches. The silent forest was acompanied by the occasion dripping sound of the water droplets, just like any other days, the water cycle goes on and on.

Adan was awoken by the sound of water dripping. Unlike the other people of the Ice Tribe which have dark blue eyes, Adan had sky blue eyes. He shared this similiarity with his family only.

The dark burrow was lighten up by the sun's bright ray, the burrow was bigger than it seem at night. It was not a burrow, it was an underground cave system, and it led deeper into a mouth of impenetrable darkness. Turning around, he faced the still sleeping Alan, leaning on his scarred Charizard. If he were to journey deeper into cave, he might be able to learn about the secrets of this mysterious man and this icy forest. Adan has passed through this forest before with his people, but they simply just flew over it and talk none of the forest again.

'What strange and mysterious properties does this forest holds?'
Eventually curiosity took the best of him, Adan grabbed a stick up from the damped cave floor and lid it up with the fire from the still sleeping Charizard's tail. With that, Adan ventured into the dark cave, enwrapped by darkness. The light of the torch didn't helped much, the cave was too wide for the light of the torch to reach it's walls, Adan could only see what was a few feet infront of him. Adan wandered deeper into the cave, he felt his surrounding temperature was rising and that atmospheric pressure seem to have risen, he was going deeper and deeper underground. After a few more minutes inside the seemingly endless void of darkness, Adan caught sight of a glare of whiteness, a festival of light shone brightly just a few meters away from Adan.
"Impossible! It's at least 3 meters underground.How is there light?" unconvinced of what he saw, Adan curiosity again pushed him to venture even deeper into the cave.

As Adan got nearer to the light, he was surprised to find out that the dark cave was infact just an entrance to a vast cavern. The cavern was lighted, dazzling crystal that glow in the dark hung at the walls of the cavern that decorated and enchanted this strange cavern. There were crystal that glowed dark green in colour, others glowed bright blue and some glowed blood red. Adan continued walking, amazed by the vastness and beautiness of this underground cavern. Eventually Adan, came to a cross path. Three passages ahead of him, after hesistating for a brief moment, he picked the first one. The walls of the passage were small and tight, just enough to let Adan stand upright without banging his head on the ceiling. The passage was dark, there were no glowing crystal here. Eventually he reached the end of the passage, it was a small library of some sort. A square rocky room and along the walls shelves of this room were books and papers lined messily across, some has even felt to the ground. A study table lies in the center of the room, there was a study light made out of the glowing crystal. But it was not the study table nor was it the ingenius creation of using the glowing crystal as a lantern that grabbed the attention of Adan, it was the peculiar book that was beside the study light.
"What is this?" Adan thought as he edged closer to the table.
The book had a black thick hard shell for it's cover. The thick golden letters of "Pokemon" were written on a yellowish wrinkled paper and pasted on the cover of the "book".
Curiously, Adan opened the "book", it was a diary with recordings of study of Pokemon. The date varies from 2020 – 2023.
"Just 3 years ago" Adan mumbled to himself. He found a few interesting entries in the book.

October the 1st 2020
Today's a warm and sunny day, unfortunately the sun was unable to reached the dark and gloomy weather within me. As tommorow will be the day that I will leave the Water – Ice Tribe permanently. Far too much lies within the army and political issues. Secret assassination and in depth corruption, I already knew too much and if I were to be discovered I will be killed.

The war has lasted for 14 years now and it's effect on the enviroment has been devastating as 40% of the original Pokemon species has been wiped out, ceasing to exist ever again. I on behalf of my old fellow extinct friends have decided to record all of my memories of them in this very diary.

One of the main reasons I have decided to leave the Ice – Water Tribe is because as I have discovered something big. Perhaps the power the control a real actual legendary, this would be a major turning point in the war and I hope it will never be discovered in the wrong hands. However this is just a theory and I have yet to prove it true…..

July the 6th 2021
It's nearly been a year since my departure and abandonment of the Water – Ice Union. I have now reached the Desert of EsterWilde, this hostile enviroment was once thought to be uninhabitatable until my recent discoveries of it's flourishing flora and fauna. One of the many remarkable inhabitants of this hostile enviroment landscape is a type of wolf fire type Pokemon known as the Wilfire. This Pokemon is commonly used by the Fire Kingdom because of it's ability to easily survive in a desert. Although it is not very heavily armoured it is quick, agile has the ability to carry heavy objects and has an acute sense of smell. Perhaps one of the most remarkable ability of this wolf Pokemon is it's ability to survive long periods of droughts not only in a desert without a single drip of water. I am currently still doing some research on how this is possible. Meanwhile I will investigate some others inhabitants of this desert…

As Adan flipped through the entries, reading some of the more interesting ones a bit slower. A burnt and torn page caught his attention immediately while flipping through the pages. It was burnt quite badly with dark edges. However before Adan had time to read through this entry a croaky voice from behind interupted him

"You know, "Blueyes" it's quite rude to flip through people's stuff without asking."

To be continued….

Years
  • Age 21
  • Mars
  • Seen Sep 24, 2018
Next chapter still in progress meanwhile please enjoy another look inside Alan's mysterious Diary

Date: Unknown

During my long quest I have discovered that there are two group of Legendary. The first group is known as the False Legendary, ones that can be obtained by strong trainers, although they are still quite rare, they can be caught.These are thought by me the descendants of true legendaries.

The second group is the True Legendary, these are unique legendary and there are only one in every species. These legendaries are incredibly powerful and harness powers that can wipe out entire armies......

Welp, I will write something about the mysterious dangers of the Icy Forest in the next page and by the way I am getting closer and closer of uncovering the mystery of the machine built to control True Legendaries, however the deeper I dig, the more of the feeling that I am being watched.....

Years
  • Age 21
  • Mars
  • Seen Sep 24, 2018
Chapter 7: Spirits of the Ice Forest

"Do you have to be that silent when you walk? It scares people." Adan jumped a little when Alan first sneaked up on him.
"Well, you wouldn't be afraid if you weren't doing something wrong." Alan replied angrily and stormed towards him, grabbing the diary along with the lantern. Then he turned and walk away.
"You wrote the diary, did you? You were from the Ice – Water tribe weren't you?" asked Adan as he quickly followed Alan
" That is none of your business! Now if you know what's best for you, we better get moving now!" Said Alan as he entered the dark passage that would lead to the surface
Alan led the way with the bright green lantern in his hands. Finally, after a few minutes of walking and silent they finally caught glimpse of light
Juan was already up carrying his sling bag he had brought with him on the journey, although he was still half asleep.
"This dude woke me up 9 in the morning after an entire night of no sleep!" he said pointing to Alan while stomping one of his feet.

"Why? It's only 10 in the morning! The big freeze won't start til night, we have plenty of time? What are you worried about?"
"Hawrr!!!!!"

A menacing howl suddenly echoed throughout the forest, then several other howls joined the chorus.
"What's that?" asked Adan looking around, trying to figure out where the sound was coming from
"They call it the charging wind of the icy forest, menacing wolf like beasts that roam in this forest." Said Alan while rolling his only eye at Juan

"So follow up if you want to make it out alive."

Juan gulped down a mouthful of saliva before finally following Alan

"I think living in this forest alone for too long has taken a toll on him." Juan whispered to Adan as they too walk out of the shelter and onwards to the journey out of the forest.

With that the group continued on their journey, unknowing that their talking has already caught the attention of unwanted guests, unkowing that at least 10 pairs of red beady eyes are watching them from the bushes just a few meters away from them. It along with it's companion followed their target swiftly and silently as a breeze.

"So how large are these wolf monsters thingy?"
"Is one enough to kill us?"
"How did they get their name 'the wind of the forest' is it because they sound like the wind of is it because …" Juan asked one question after another, anonying Alan to the point where he can't take it anymore.

"Hush, if you continue to blabber on and on we will die! Now shut up!" Alan finally lost all control and let anger took him over.

While the two of them continued spitting insults at each other, Adan noticed something strange. The bushes, it was mild but they seem to move a little.

"Alan why did you say these things were called the charging wind of the forest?"

"Because they move among the trees and bushes,but they're so fast it seem like as if a mild breeze was moving the trees.
"Like that?" Adan said pointing to the bushes
"What I don't see anything."
"Look closer."

Indeed there seem to be some movement among the bushes.
"Zapdos! Discharge!!" Swiftly Juan sent out his Zapdos and the electric bird shot out it's electrical current towards it's surroundings. Alan and Adan steering clear of the impact just in time.

"Are you crazy?! That almost hit me! I almost lost my other eye!"
"You missed" said Adan pointing to the empty spot where the bushes once stood.
Then suddenly around them a barrage deafening of howls started.
"It's too late, we are already surrounded."
"No, not yet."
Swiftly Alan sent out his Charizard, the fiery lizard flew upwards and shot a fireball on the ground that created a smokescreen
"Now run!"

As the group ran, Adan caught sight of the pack following them.
"It's no use, even without sight they can still see us with their sense of hearing."

Just then "it" pounced on Juan, pinning him down with "it's" beastly claws, from the cover of the bushes, a montrous wolf- like beast, roughly 10 feet long and taller than a full grown man walking on fours.

Several others jumped down from the covers of the trees, and more revealing themselves from the shadows of the trees and bushes.

"We're surrounded" Adan said while trying of a way to get out of this mess

But before Adan could even react, an defeaning roar echoed throughout the forest, and 2 giant red beady eyes stared at them menacingly.

With the appearance of these few humans the spirits of the Ice Forest has finally awoken from their deep sleep….

Years
  • Age 21
  • Mars
  • Seen Sep 24, 2018
Chapter 8: Icy Wolfs of the Jungle

Adan knew it. He couldn't see them, but he knew that they were surrounded. Red beady eyes stared at them from all direction. And hiding in the shadows of the shade, right in front of them was a creature whose enormous blood red eyes struke fear upon all living souls. Such eyes filled with hatred and anger meant that only few of the toughest warriors would dare to stand up to the beast. From the darkness, the beast walked out. Revealing a coat of fur as white as snow and a face written with scars. Snarling at the trio, all the other Wolfices back down, showing respect for the giant Wolfice. Towering all other Wolfices in the forest, this boss Pokemon was the undisputed king of this part of the icy forest.

Staring at the giant beast, Juan reacted first. Swiftly he drew out his Pokeball and sent out Zapdos. As quick as lightning, the electric bird shot a bolt of lightning towards the giant Wolfice. However despite the its large body size, the Wolfice was able to dodge the attack with ease. Now angered, the beast soat out a beam of ice, hitting and freezing the electric bird with pin point accuracy and sending it crashing towards a tree. The giant was not done yet, it approaches it's opponent and threw it around, toying with it. A blast of flame suddenly engulfed the beast, surging it in red hot flame. Roaring in pain, it blast rays of ice to clear the waves of roaring flame, but only to meet with another wave of flame. Consume by fire, the giant beast gave out a burst of ice, extinguishing all the fire. Menacingly it stared at its challenger, a Charizard with a claw mark on its eye. Hovering in the air, it suddenly took off and head butts the giant wolf. Screeching in pain, Charizard continues its vicious attacks, slashing at its opponent with Dragon Claws, not letting the wolf to have a chance to strike back. As if things weren't bad enough for the giant beast, it was struck by a bolt of lightning. The electric bird has recovered from its injury and has teamed up with Charizard to attack it. Roaring in pain, the giant wolf gave out a distress call. From the bushes, dozens of Wolfice sprang out. Roaring viciously at the intruders, they charge and attack

Watching this, Adan knew he needed to come up with ap plan. Thinking hard, he recalls a paragraph he had read from Adan's diary.

"Wolfice warm blooded animals that stalk the floor of the forest."
"Warm-blooded…." He mumbled to himself
Suddenly an idea buzzed into his mind, Adan snapped his fingers and mumbled to himself
"It just might work! But I need sometime."

"Uncle Alan, can you buy me some time?"
"What do you think I have been doing all along?! Now hurry up! Charizard can't hold on much longer and neither can I." Alan roared back while punching a Wolfice in the face.

Hovering mid air, Charizard sent power blasts of fire downwards the army of Wolfice, pouring them with hot magmas of flames, forcing them to back off. Then it poured fire over the forest floors, creating a barrier of fire that prevents the Wolfices from attacking.
"That ought to keep them out for a while."
"Just hope that kid is able to do whatever he is doing in time."

On the other hand, Zapdos was being tossed around and toyed with. While Charizard was busy keeping the barrier filled, Zapdos stood no chance against the giant Wolfice.

"Adan you done yet? The little brat's bird can't hold on much longer!" Alan shouted
"I just need a bit more time!"
Adan clenched his fist and bit his lip
'Focus! Focus! Why can't you just focus.' He thought angrily to himself.
'If only dad was here, he would know what to do.'
A flashback suddenly sprouted out from his mind
6 months ago
Adan was training hard in the city of Coldwood, his father teaching him how to create mists. Focusing hard, Adan begun to chant the words. But suddenly he lost focus. Pain begun to grow throughout his body and he felt to the ground immediately.
"Why can't I get it right?" Adan punched the ground angrily

His father simply laughed and shook his head while watching Adan, then he helped him up.

"Creating mist is one of the harder parts of learning to become a Weather Caster. But remember this Adan, everytime you fall, everytime you fail. Giving up is easy but learning to stand up again, that is how you grow, that is how you become stronger."

By now Charizard is exhausted, the flames have burned out and the Wolfice swarm into attack the intruders. Growling ferociously, they all charged at Charizard. But just as they were about to attack, a cloud of mist sprouted out of no where, covering the entire forest in a cloudy whiteness. Just then a chilly gust of air blew over Juan, Alan and all the other Wolfice and everything around them started to coat in ice. The giant Wolfice stopped attacking the electric bird, it too felt the decrease in temperature, confused.

"Looks like the big freeze started early."
"No, the kid did it." Said Alan
Exhausted, Adan walked tiredly with the help of Articuno.
"Casting a spell to mimic the freeze to scare off the Wolfices, not bad kid" said Alan
"The kid is smart" Alan though to himself
"That won't trick them for long. We need to get out of here."
"Where are we going?"
"A secret jungle I built, we can sleep in there for the night. Then we set of tomorrow early. You have to get out of this forest as soon as possible, they know you are here."

To be continued…

Back