• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What is your favorite Eeveelution?

What is your favorite Eeveelution

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

ISA56 2.0

The one and only!
Years
Jolteon. It's cute, it's fast, it's strong, it has a good in-game design, has a decent movepool, is the Electric type, (my fav type! ^_^) and has an adorable cry.

Also, it could probably demolish most of the other Eeveeloutions in a battle:rambo:

Dark Piplup

This user title is original
Years
OOOHHH! that's really hard! I know Umpeon is up there but I like Glaceon and Leafeon. But if I had to pick one it's Umbreon.

Azure Revolver

HONK HONK
Years
Hm, I have no idea. I have a gut feeling my avatar has something to do with it, but that can't be it, can it? :p

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
My favorite Eeveelutions are Vaporeon, Jolteon, and Umbreon. I used both Vaporeon and Jolteon in my R/B/Y days and they've both been excellent together in my team. Umbreon, on the other hand, I wasn't expecting it to be my favorite since I was hoping for an Espeon when I played Silver. My Eevee evolved at nighttime into Umbreon, and it's become my powerhouse Pokemon.

If I were to vote for one of the Eeveelutions in the Poll, I would choose Vaporeon.

Years
I want to like Espeon the best because it's a Psychic type (and I do love psychics *coughs*), but I prefer Vaporeon. Water types are always a staple on my teams, and Vaporeon is one of my favorite Water Pokemon. I also seem to have better looking making a workable moveset with it as opposed to Espeon. Also, Vaporeon looks cooler, imo.

Special mention goes to Umbreon because I really dig the design, but I don't like using it in my teams.

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Jan 15, 2023
I don't think anyone has said Leafeon (except for Zeffy, who listed all of them :P) Well Leafeon's my favorite. Just because I like its design, and it has a nice cry.

Although I really like Vaporeon too. He was one of my bros in a Nuzlocke run, probably the MVP of the team :)

Rionix

My girlfriend is a crazy fox
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Dec 24, 2011
Jolteon for the reason that its an electric-type pokemon. And I simply love all electric types. They are all shocking :D

tinq

(′・ω・`)ノ こんにちは。
Years
Vaporeon, very useful and beautiful Pokemon.
I like Flareon too, but it sucks so much in-game.

Influential_Mew

EeVee Trainer
Years
Flareon. For two reasons only. It's a fire type and I love its design the most as part of the generation I of eeveelution.

Last edited:
Years
Jolteon has always been one of my favorite pokemon, but Glaceon is cool as well. I find the others somewhat lacking...
Pardon the unintentional pun...

Years
  • Seen Jul 16, 2011
Before second Generation, my favorite Eeveelution was Vaporeon. It looked the most appealing to me... and it was a water Pokemon (my favorite type). Then second generation came out, and I fell in love to Espeon. Since then, my favorite eeveelution has been none other than Espeon. It's been great on the teams I've had it on, and it's simply adorable.

Nilz

renegade of funk.
Years
My favorite is probably espeon, its pretty cool looking and its the only one that looks like a defined cat rather than something between a cat and a dog.

Back