• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

★~Shop : Hoenn's Mini-Starlite Shop~★

★How well would you rate my work? (based on the quality of requested work) ★

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

kinataki

david tennant so much!
Years
  • Seen Jan 13, 2014
that looks so nice and derpy at the same time i like that one :D

so i will need a purple turquoise rayquaza. the outlines(yellow and red spots in its body) should be turquoise

Elaitenstile

I am legend
Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Feb 27, 2015
Sure. Besides, my free time has multiplied, since no-one is requesting much.

Elaitenstile

I am legend
Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Feb 27, 2015
I shall get working on it. Remember to check this post to know if it's ready.

---EDIT---

They're ready.

kinataki :
384rayquaza_zps7e862cb6.png

ShadowMirror : Lapras :
131lapras_zpsdee986d6.png

Ambipom :
424ambipom_zps4d2b8030.png

Glaceon :
471glaceon_zps411b081f.png

Hope you like 'em!

Last edited:

Nathan

Blade of Justice
Years
Hey Hoenn, I have requests for you that could eat your free time
1- A user bar. Color : red - Text : Pokemon - Evils Unite Supporter - Sprites : Lugia on the left, Giratina on the right.
EDIT : 2- I would trainers pose for these :
-Katia
A fifteen years old girl. Living in the same town as the hero, she received a pokemon one day after the hero and decides to go with him in his quest to save the world
-Danny
He is Prof Landon's 17 years old son and he claims to be the hero's main rival. He will often battle the hero while in his way to stop Team Chaos.
-Larry
He is the 23 years old Hoenn Champ and the hero's brother. Takes part in the hero's journey.
-Prof Landon
Moved to Senora to expand his studies. Often works with Prof Oak.
3-and OWs for them.

What is it for : RMXP Game
Expected time : Just take your time and let your imagination go wild.

Last edited:

Elaitenstile

I am legend
Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Feb 27, 2015
Yeah, so I'll make them. But I want to know more about how they look, rather than their backstory xD. So it'd be cool if you told me something about how they look.

Nathan

Blade of Justice
Years
Katia : she isn't too tall. She has long blonde hair and brown eyes. She wears a jean and a shirt usually. Color palette: black-blue-white-brown
Danny : he is tall. He has black hair and eyes. Wears same kind of clothes as Katia along with a watch/bracelet(if you can make it). Color palette: black-brown-red-grey
Larry : he is really tall, has dark blonde hair and black eyes. Wears sleeveless brown shirt and black pants.
Prof Landon : he has brown hair and a lab coat.

Elaitenstile

I am legend
Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Feb 27, 2015
Katia : she isn't too tall. She has long blonde hair and brown eyes. She wears a jean and a shirt usually. Color palette: black-blue-white-brown
Danny : he is tall. He has black hair and eyes. Wears same kind of clothes as Katia along with a watch/bracelet(if you can make it). Color palette: black-brown-red-grey
Larry : he is really tall, has dark blonde hair and black eyes. Wears sleeveless brown shirt and black pants.
Prof Landon : he has brown hair and a lab coat.

Got it. Note that I take time to complete trainers, but I'll try to complete in three days.

Aryan143

The Fennekin Fan!
Years
Hey may I request a Pixel-Over of Arceus in its Conquest Sprite?

What it is for : Hack's Title Screen
Expected Time : Take your time, but try to finish it fast.

Elaitenstile

I am legend
Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Feb 27, 2015
Erm, I don't think I could do Sully, since he doesn't look so human but I'll try Jessie.

---EDIT---

The Banner was easy enough. Nothing so great, but I kept it simple.

PEU_zps23244978.png

Aaand... here's Katia :

Katia_zps355ef215.png

I tried to make her as cute as possible. Also, JNathan, if you wouldn't mind, your batch of OWs :

What style do you want them in? (Like B/W, HGSS, FR/LG, R/S/E)

And anyway, I'm sorry for the inconvenience, but I'm already working on a batch of OWs and Trainers for Aryan, so yours is going to come some time later.

Last edited:

Nathan

Blade of Justice
Years
I'd like them HGSS styled Hoenn. And please size them to RMXP format. Take your time~

Elaitenstile

I am legend
Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Feb 27, 2015
Hey, your four guys are finished :

KatiaRMXP_zps55b70de6.png

DannyRMXP_zpsc7be09af.png

LarryRMXP_zpsae0676f0.png

ProfLaytonRMXP_zpse2defbb9.png

Also note that I've resized them to 192x192 (Standard Essentials size), and the Katia sprite is slightly modified.

Please view your thoughts on these! And also vote in the poll :P .

OWs will be delayed, but you'll get them high quality, since I specialize in OWs ;)

Last edited:

Nathan

Blade of Justice
Years
They are really good! Thank you!
Take your time for the OWs. They will be worth it :D

Years
  • Seen Jun 2, 2014
Hola, your sprites are awesome! You are better then some professional spriters I met! This is totally my number 1 place to go to for sprite help.
May you make a custom animation that fits in rmxp of an exclamation and a question mark? They have to be custom. Take your time. Fair warning: The sprites you make for me will be used for my game, you will not recieve any money or donations whatsoever for your work. I will credit you for your work.The game that uses this will be sold for 7 bucks a copy. If you don't want to do this, its perfectly fine! Make it custom. Here is a example you can base off of.
029emotion01.png

Also please make a supporter bar named Warrior's Soul, use this as reference. The same warning applies.
screen1dz.png

Elaitenstile

I am legend
Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Feb 27, 2015
Hola, your sprites are awesome! You are better then some professional spriters I met! This is totally my number 1 place to go to for sprite help.
May you make a custom animation that fits in rmxp of an exclamation and a question mark? They have to be custom. Take your time. Fair warning: The sprites you make for me will be used for my game, you will not recieve any money or donations whatsoever for your work. I will credit you for your work.The game that uses this will be sold for 7 bucks a copy. If you don't want to do this, its perfectly fine! Make it custom. Here is a example you can base off of.
029emotion01.png

Also please make a supporter bar named Warrior's Soul, use this as reference. The same warning applies.
screen1dz.png

Heh, I never do Pixel Art for anything. Maybe a lil' credit, but yeah. It's somewhat like a hobby. TBH, I'll get working on them. I'll try to make a good banner, but it'll take some time since yours needs a good background and custom items.

Thanks for the compliment.

And I'm gonna work on the Pixel Over now.

---EDIT---

Aryan's Pixel Over is completed.

HITHERE_zpsbe3050fb.png

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Jun 2, 2014
Alright, that's fine, I will surely give you credit!! Why wouldn't I? So its okay for this to be used in my game?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back