• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokémon Weather Titans Collection : Fan-Game Ideas

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Mar 28, 2024
Hey There Everyone ! My name is Paulo Victor and i'm Graphic Design Student !, and as promised, i'll now present my latest work ! 3 Artworks of Fan-Games, based on Articuno,Moltres and Zapdos as Cover Mascots.
The Games would be ported to Nintendo 3DS portable console..,

Hope you All Like them :) !

Attachments

• Titans_unite.png
    Titans_unite.png
    45.5 KB · Views: 6
  • BURNING_SUMMER.jpg
    BURNING_SUMMER.jpg
    78.4 KB · Views: 10
  • FREEZING_WINTER.jpg
    FREEZING_WINTER.jpg
    89.2 KB · Views: 9
  • SHOCKING_SPRING.jpg
    SHOCKING_SPRING.jpg
    72.3 KB · Views: 11
Years
I think the zapdos image could somehow use more details/variance as the other two. It seems to be a little more bare, so I wonder if storm clouds could be used. It's much darker visually than the rest of it's set. And I want it to match the other two because those other two look great! I really love the reduced style in the background of the shape of the birds, I like it.

I don't care for the Titans Unite, as the see through pokemon text is making some really odd unintentional shapes, and really hampers readability in a way that doesn't benefit it in the end.

unknown.png

I'm happy about the titans??

Back