• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Pokémon] ~>{*Shiny Hunters Club}<~

Seth30

charmander FREAK
Years
femandawg you said in another thread that you were going to get shiny charmander

now the bad news my cousins started over my emerald :( i want to kill them right now but cant they are little kids after all im going to try to re catch them:(

Shuko

Atena, WIN!
Years
neopolis3 said:
That egg hatching trick doesn't work. I got a Lickitung eggs, moved a few thousand steps, saved 3 steps before it hatched, tried a few times, and I kept on getting a female Lickitung with a Docile nature and 10 HP. Not shiny. And yes, it was on LeafGreen.

That's because the stats and er... "shininess" of a pokemon is determined the moment you accept the egg from the day keeper man. At that point, it'll be the same pokemon inside no matter what. :/ That's why it's been happening that way for you. Hatching for shinies out of eggs is really a method you only want to use when the pokemon is really rare, and it'd be faster to hatch eggs for it than to search for a wild one. :P

Years
Seth30 said:
femandawg you said in another thread that you were going to get shiny charmander

now the bad news my cousins started over my emerald :( i want to kill them right now but cant they are little kids after all im going to try to re catch them:(
I think a punch in the face would be sufficient; it's only a game, after all... ;)

My Dratini's only a level away from evolving, and almost effort trained! Only 52 more Gastlies to go!

Lady Demoonica Darkmoon

Shiny Hunters Club Co-Owner
Years
Shuko said:
Hatching for shinies out of eggs is really a method you only want to use when the pokemon is really rare, and it'd be faster to hatch eggs for it than to search for a wild one.
Like me and the never ending search for a Shiny Absol.
Still nothing new here. *Sigh*

THIRTY-SIX

Banned
Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Nov 18, 2015
every1 good luck with your shinies (still hunting for bagon[egg] / larvitar )

oh rikku swampert is crap against grass pokemon so id say try breeding a fire move on it if thats possible, i need tips with that, oh he'd be the ultimate pokemon

Seth30

charmander FREAK
Years
well i just got my fourth badge in emerald now that it is started over and the bad thing is I have no shinys! :(

Years
Please may I join? I don't have any shinies yet, but I am searching for a shiny Zangoose and a shiny Seedot.

Well done to everyone on catching the shinies!

Years
  • Age 34
  • UK
  • Seen Mar 26, 2013
mageslayer99 said:
Please may I join? I don't have any shinies yet, but I am searching for a shiny Zangoose and a shiny Seedot.

Well done to everyone on catching the shinies!

you are welcome to join mageslayer99 just be sure to hunt as often as possible and go get a shiny hunters card from Metal Mario to show that your a part of the SHC ^.^

Rikku said:
Awesome news! I got shiny Mukip! Now I can atually start playing the game!*Goes to get card updated*

Congrats Rikku, how long did it take? i usually just give up on reseting over and over again

Darts

Shadow pokemon trainer
Years
You got that shiny Mudkip really fast, congrats. I evolved my Slowpoke with kings rock by trading, it doesn't look very shiny to me.

Last edited:
Years
Rikku said:
Awesome news! I got shiny Mukip! Now I can atually start playing the game!*Goes to get card updated*
Wow, that was terrifyingly fast! Even faster than my Dratini run. I tried to warn you that you should've gone for Treecko since it looks better, but you just blazed right past! *fixes cards*

Years
  • Age 34
  • UK
  • Seen Mar 26, 2013
*nods* yes you can join, just keep us informed on all your shiny hunting activites

In other news ive decided to give up on my hunt for Ponyta and go for a different pokemon each day until one of them ends up shiny (im only doing this because i cant think of one to hunt XD)

Rikku-chan

&#9829;Neko-Girl&#9829;
Years
Well lets see... I think my best was on my FireRed when I found a Shiny Caterpie in Viredian forest within the first few minutes of playing. Or last night when I stayed up all night and got shiny Mudkip.

outlaw

The Dark One
Years
HeeHaw! I got meself four shinies! My friend was going to sell his games (ruby and firered) I got him to trade the shinies to me first

I now have a....

Eevee and Growlithe on Firered

Swablu and Trapinch on Emerald

*goes to get card updated*

THIRTY-SIX

Banned
Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Nov 18, 2015
wow 4 shinies nice !!! ;)

Rikku said:

nooooooo i was searching for about a month and gave up :( *sob sob*, you wouldnt be interested in trading would you :P

Back