Pokémon OPEN TRAINERS (OOC) Page 3

Started by Astronaut October 9th, 2019 2:47 AM
  • 56 replies

Astronaut

space adventure

Non-binary
Seen 7 Hours Ago
Posted 10 Hours Ago
Just added the sample! Hopefully this is the style you were looking for! :)
Yeah, this is frankly lovely. I'll accept you if you read through the opening post once more and realize what detail you missed to include in your SU ;)
Seen 2 Days Ago
Posted 2 Weeks Ago
9 posts
24 Days
Yeah, this is frankly lovely. I'll accept you if you read through the opening post once more and realize what detail you missed to include in your SU ;)
Wow! Thank you so much :) I definitely skimmed over that part of the opening a little too fast :') it has been added!

Astronaut

space adventure

Non-binary
Seen 7 Hours Ago
Posted 10 Hours Ago
That Psyduck is looking awfully lonely after it was abandoned, am I too late to give it a home?
The RP is unfortunately closed already! I tried (but not with enough effort apparently ;p ) to lure you in earlier ahah. There is someone else who is interested too, and I'll keep both of you in mind. Thank you for the interest :3

Wow! Thank you so much :) I definitely skimmed over that part of the opening a little too fast :') it has been added!
Are you feeling like you're getting warm in how to navigate these forums and handling RPing here overall? :) Don't hesitate to reach out to any of your fellow players or myself if you have any question! And also mod gimmepie, he's helpful too.

Aquacorde

... to the w o r l d. 🥂

Age 26
Non-binary
Ankh-Morpork
Seen 4 Hours Ago
Posted 7 Hours Ago
10,373 posts
15.3 Years
the nugget bridge gang has been decided to be a ragtag bunch of older teens/young adults who have no real uniform besides a red bandana worn somewhere on their person :> shawn is kind of, in charge of their leader so ask him abt that if you need to

Cubism

Cubie the Cube

Age 20
Male
The computer room
Seen 2 Hours Ago
Posted 3 Hours Ago
906 posts
318 Days
Also the nugget bridge thugs may not be the same when different characters battle them since they must have their pokemon in full health to defend the bridge. Once they are beaten another group of thugs take their place. The pokemon they use are up to you
Hmmm...

Astronaut

space adventure

Non-binary
Seen 7 Hours Ago
Posted 10 Hours Ago
well looks like im just a wee bit too late as this caught my interest, and i'm not a story writer XD. Was looking for pokemon rp's on varioius sites and would be willing to try this (assuming a spot opens up)
That Psyduck is looking awfully lonely after it was abandoned, am I too late to give it a home?
Hi! If any of you are still interested, you may sign up now :) I'd then recommend you start where the others are rather than from the beginning, and we'll scale your pokemon up to match. Let me know if you want in ^^ the available starters are:

Pikachu
Tangela
Bulbasaur
Vulpix
Psyduck

But I'm open for other suggestions too, if I think it sounds reasonable ;)
Advertiser Content