• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

(2) Frozen 2 (Furious)!

Years
Walt Disney Animation's Frozen 2 created a global blizzard in its box office debut, grossing an estimated $130 million in North America and $228.2 million internationally for a worldwide start of $358.2 million.

Have y'all seen Frozen 2 yet? What did you think?

I saw it this past Friday, and I enjoyed it overall. There were a few weaker moments, but I like how they went into the backstory of Elsa's powers. I'm kinda grateful they focused more on Elsa in this movie, though.

The ""twist"" was really predictable though ):

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 43
  • USA
  • Seen Dec 6, 2019
"Ice Heart 2" is an unbelievably beautiful, modern and kind cartoon that continues the story of nursing love. It no longer has room for the weak princesses who humbly sleep or bored in anticipation of help, leaving this role to the romantic Christoph, who is only concerned with marriage throughout the film. There are loving sisters here who are desperate to save their kingdom, proving for the second time that the main power is not magic. A wonderful cartoon, a great example for children and a worthy sequel to your favorite story.

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Jan 2, 2024
Kristoff was super cute tbh and his love song was the best part of the movie lmao.

I kind of felt like the whole movie was aimed at us millennials?? Olaf's continuing talk about growing up, and Kristoff's marriage thoughts (and heeeeavily 00s/90s inspired song) and the playful Anna mantling the responsibilities of a queen in the end.

Back