• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokémon: The Zeta Emergence (OOC Thread)

<Challenger>

Goodbye PC...for now.
Years
This sounds great! I'm in, if you'll take me. Here's my alpha SU.

→ Name: Red Daily
→ Age: 15
→ Gender: Male
→ Personality:
→ Appearance:
→ History:
→ Starter Selection: Fin the Totodile-Egg move-Hydro Pump
→ RP Sample (Just so I can see how you RP. If you don't have one make up a little prologue explaining why you're leaving for the journey.)

Last edited:

Somniac

Probably sleeping.
Years
Could I reserve Eevee whilst I work on my signup? Much appreciated, will either have it up today or tomorrow.

Just a quick warning: I'm not usually available at weekends due to work, if that's a problem feel free to decline me on account of that alone.
Thanks!

Jake♫

► My Happy Little Pill 
Years
@king_nick: Don't worry about it, where your character is from has no impact on this =P

@heretostay123: When you finish it VM me. I'll probably see it regardless but it let's me know I have to read it =P

@Somniac: Eevee is reserved for you for 2 days! And that's no issue at all, as long as you can churn out a post or two a week you're fine =)

Somniac

Probably sleeping.
Years
Name
Spoiler:

Personality
Spoiler:

Appearance
Spoiler:

History
Spoiler:

Starter Selection
Spoiler:

RP Sample
[Taken from the first post of my character in Pokemon trainer Academy: Gwen C Deallus
Spoiler:

Last edited:

Jake♫

► My Happy Little Pill 
Years
@Somniac: ACCEPTED. I badly want to see her find some random NPC or another player who's much taller than her and rip him/her a new one. That mental image is just hilarious for me. Fantastic drawing by the way!

@king_nick: Those chapters should definitely be interesting with everyone's side-stories, I'm looking forward to them!

Somniac

Probably sleeping.
Years
@Somniac: ACCEPTED. I badly want to see her find some random NPC or another player who's much taller than her and rip him/her a new one. That mental image is just hilarious for me. Fantastic drawing by the way!

Awesome, thanks.
Looking forward to getting started :]

romdinner

Gazing at the sky...
Years
It seems that the spots are starting to be filled. Just three more and we can start. :D
And welcome to Miss Doronjo and Somniac!

Jake♫

► My Happy Little Pill 
Years
@Somniac: No problem!

@Everyone: Just sumbitted the IC thread last night, so whenever that gets posted up we'll be free to start. Figured it'd take a few days to get posted to let a few more sign-ups come in, but if not I'm also okay starting with 5 and then letting people start-up a little late.

{Swan}

I Never Asked For This.
Years
Sorry for the lateness, that wasn't supposed to happen! But good thing there are still spots left c:

[ Hwang Feifei ]

Name: Hwang Feifei

Personality: Feifei is generally a high-spirited girl. She can be quite silly and excitable at times, easily getting carried away with an adventure. She's friendly and helpful wherever she can. She has unwavering love and loyalty to her mother, who raised her on her own since Feifei was born, and is similarly very loyal to her friends.

She's very trusting of those she sees as friends, maybe even too trusting. That trusts ends immediately after its betrayed though, Feifei isn't the most forgiving, she can hold a grudge for a while if she feels betrayed. You can walk all over her, but you can only do so once. In essence Feifei is the stereotypical girly girl: she loves pink and cute things and can definitely be naïve and a little clueless. Underneath that, however, is a girl that just need to get to grips with her own cleverness and her own self.

One thing Feifei isn't very good at is hiding her emotions, she tends to be an open book. While she absolutely hates crying in public, she's very bad at holding it in. Similarly when she's happy, she's light up like a sun. She's not always very confident of her abilities and has a tendency to doubt herself a lot, especially when it comes to Pokémon. She has hardly any experience caring for the creatures and this scares her in the face of her oncoming journey.

Appearance:

Spoiler:

Hwang Feifei, as the name suggests, is east-Asian in appearance. She's got a round face with narrow, single-lidded eyes, narrow even for someone of her race and entirely black. Her hair is originally dark brown, but she dyed it a lighter brown. It's parted in the middle, no fringe, in a layered style. Feifei is quite short, standing at 1.55m when standing straight, with a curveless but thin figure.

As mentioned before, Feifei quite likes pink, and it shows. She likes to wear girly things, things with frills and lacy and pink. For the journey she wears a baggy pink sweater over an off-white tee-shirt underneath complete with lace around the collar. Under that she wears white shorts, of which only the bottom-most parts are visible due to the big knitted sweater. She also has a white knitted tuque for on her head, as well as pink ribbons in case she has to tie her hair. Pink. She likes it. On her feet she wears brown boots with a white rim of fake-fur, along with fuzzy balls hanging on them.

History: Feifei was born to Yi Xingmin, a single mother working as a cleaning lady in the Goldenrod department store. Hardly glamorous work. Xingmin met Feifei's father when she was 18 and on her own Pokémon journey. Things didn't work out, their journeys took them different ways, and she later found out that she was pregnant. With no means to contact the father, Xingmin resigned to being a single mother. Her own family didn't support her decision to keep the baby and Xingmin dropped her dreams of becoming a Pokémon trainer in order to work to support the baby. This didn't stop her from loving Feifei with everything she had, though.

Ever since Feifei was 10 she'd had several small jobs to help her mother with the financial load, starting with delivering newspapers and when she got older she worked in a flower shop after school. Feifei never minded, she knew the sacrifices her mother had made in raising her and did anything she could to help. Feifei grew up on stories of Xingmin's journeys. At the time Xingmin had been a promising candidate for the League, she'd already completed a Johto journey, coming 4th in the league, and had been travelling Kanto when she'd met Feifei's father.

Despite her mother's stories Feifei never really had any desire to go on a journey. She'd always figured things would stay the same after graduation, she'd take a full-time job and save for college, maybe get a student loan. Get an education, get a good job, maybe find a husband (as her grandparents couldn't shut up about. They hardly ever involved themselves with their life except to tell Feifei that she should find a rich husband and settle down), a quiet life. It was Xingmin that insisted she should try it, she insisted that it would shape her character and make clear what she wanted to do with her life. There was an opportunity knocking on the door and Xingmin wanted Feifei to take it. Plus, a successful trainer paid rather well, each victory earned them some money, this way Feifei might save up for college a little faster than in the flower shop. And so Feifei agreed to go on a journey, at least to try it out.

Pokémon:

390.gif

Huangju (Chimchar♂) - Lv. 9
Ability: Blaze
Type: Fire
Moves: Thunder Punch, Scratch, Taunt, Ember

092.gif

Xianggui (Gastly♀) - Lv. 4
Ability: Levitate
Type: Ghost
Moves: Hypnosis, Lick

RP Sample: Right here! C8

Last edited:

Jake♫

► My Happy Little Pill 
Years
@Somniac: I have no idea why, but that pun just made me die of laughter.

@{Swan}: ACCEPTED. Feifei sounds like a great friend, and should be a good companion if anyone ever wanted to interact with her or intentionally screw with her to cause drama.

Somniac

Probably sleeping.
Years
@Somniac: I have no idea why, but that pun just made me die of laughter.

I don't want to be all high and mighty, but it was pretty good.

or intentionally screw with her to cause drama.

I have a feeling that if Ffion and her had a falling out, it would be a short fight anyway.

Spoiler:

I have far too much spare time.

Last edited:

{Swan}

I Never Asked For This.
Years
Oh god, Somniac, you're killing me!

Thanks for accepting me Jake, looking forward to start this!

Jake♫

► My Happy Little Pill 
Years
@Somniac: Thank you thank you thank you

@{Swan}: Not a problem! Love accepting great sign-ups!

Back