• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Fan Game] Scathachs Journey through the insurgence

Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Aug 24, 2021
So Scathachs pretty far in to the Game so let me Tell the Events Up to Koril town

Yes, I name the character After Fate's Scathach Which makes the Beginning part with Darkrai Cult Event Funnier As they are Basically Just going to Kill someone who could've been of Use to them .

Scathach then went to the starting town and Damien who ,I personally feel bad for in this Game everytime they bring him up They pull back Down again.
Anyways Damien Wants to Get a special Stone for the Agur as his Gift ,His Aunt I believe , basically Dosen't Want him Havine a pokemon .So Scathach Agrees to Go help him and plan to go get Eevee from the Professor .

Howevere the Professor is talking to an old college about Delta pokemon of Kanto Starters ,

A Psychic/Fairy Bulbasaur

A Ghost
/Dragon Charmander
and last but not least
A Dark/Fighting Squirtle

As Bulbasaur is my Favorite of the Kanto Starter Combined with My Favorite Types Psychic and Fairy I Chose Bulbasaur and I Female Variant of it which I liked better so ,I Named Him Astolfo as I consider it Male in my Heart .

We Catch Few pokemon but most Notably We catch a Cubone and we Name Her Eresh (The best girl)

then we go back and Warn the Agur about people trying to Kill Him ,Fight the people and Then We're off to Midna Town

Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Aug 24, 2021
In Midna Town Scathach Accidently Takes a fire stone and also dose a Trade to get an Elekid which we name Nami .

Then We go to the Trainer School to Get Alerted that were have find some girl Named Nora . Its Turns out She was Chosen by celebi just like we Were Chosen by Mew

After the tournament ,We Beat Nora ,Why does this Game Bully Damien Alot more than I Remember it doing in past Verisons .

Next ,Scathach Spend some time in the Grass to a Totodile and Marril which we name King(Its a Fairy) Cause I'm paranoid for the First Gym even though I'm on Causal mode but trust me even on Easy Mode this Game dosen't pull punches cause I remember Orion Kicking My but in Earlier versions .Scathach then Headed back to the Hiker in the Route before Midna town and traded for a Delta Dwebble now Having 2 One piece references one the Team with Pudding for a While (till they Get Replaced)

Delta Dwebble is a Fairy /Normal Type

We then Grind for a Bit before going into the Tempel and Beating up some Cultists . We Reach Suntouched City ... I'm Glad King Evovled in Azumaril making Suntouch City Way more Easy however King Dosen't have Huge power As an ability so I planned to Replace Him with another more defensive Water type mon
and Already planned to Replace Pudding and Nami .

See there a Man Suntouched who Needs Help with His Flowers as they Keep Getting Damaged By a pokemon .However we need the Honey on the Next Route .So Scathach Traveled avoiding trainers got Some Honey and then we Caught our next permanent Team member after Resesting four times to Get a male .

Luffy the Delta Aipom Which is Ghost/Normal He had to boxed in vikpik so I could grind the Rest of team to his level cause Ghost/normal is a rather good typing Its Immune to Ghost , fighting and normal.

Anyways Luffy Made the other fight I was worried about Nora A Breeze Especially after learning Shadow punch.

Now We're on our way to Vipik

Back