• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Gen 7] Frozocrone's Aprimon Bazaar

Status
Not open for further replies.

SirBoglor

[b][I][FONT=Satisfy]It's over, isn't it?[/FONT][/I
Years
I have an Adamant Love Ball Stufful with EMs Force Palm, Stomping Tantrum, Thunder Punch, and Ice Punch.

I'd like a male Timid Moon Ball HA Vulpix in return, if you don't mind. IVs aren't of great importance here. :)

Frozocrone

Fighting a bigger fight
Years
I have an Adamant Love Ball Stufful with EMs Force Palm, Stomping Tantrum, Thunder Punch, and Ice Punch.

I'd like a male Timid Moon Ball HA Vulpix in return, if you don't mind. IVs aren't of great importance here. :)

Can get that done by Monday I think :)

Spyro

[title=Free 6iv Dittos!][url=https://www.reddit.co
Years
  • Seen Oct 5, 2018
Don't worry about it, I'm still on holiday before going back to uni so 7PM EST is fine
Alright, I added you and will be waiting in the Festival Plaza :)

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Feb 15, 2017
Accepted. I'll be online in about four hours or so, Sandshrew will be complete by then.

Okay tell me when you're ready, thanks :) I'll be out for a while, maybe back by 12nn (GMT +8). Have class haha.

Last edited:

Frozocrone

Fighting a bigger fight
Years

colter519

Youngster
Years
I feel ashamed to say I nodded off at 11:30pm GMT :/ we can try again same time? Or earlier if that's any use to you?

Yep, that's fine.

I have one on hand already, and if you do as well I'm available to trade now. And if not I can plan on another time too.

colter519

Youngster
Years
Sadly I don't have mine ready yet. Do you want a specific nature?
Not really. I mostly don't want to have to S.O.S. chain and hope for the best with a heavy ball later. I can work with natures when I can move my ditto collection up

Frozocrone

Fighting a bigger fight
Years
Not really. I mostly don't want to have to S.O.S. chain and hope for the best with a heavy ball later. I can work with natures when I can move my ditto collection up

In that case I can breed one up easily. Not sure about IVs but if you're just after the Magnemite itself I can be on plaza with a HA Heavy Mag in five minutes.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Feb 15, 2017
I feel ashamed to say I nodded off at 11:30pm GMT :/ we can try again same time? Or earlier if that's any use to you?
Oh no worries.
I'll be available today 5:30pm (GMT +8): 9:30AM( GMT - 8) that's England time right?
If you have any other time in mind just tell me :)

I added you already

Last edited:

Frozocrone

Fighting a bigger fight
Years
Oh no worries.
I'll be available today 5:30pm (GMT +8): 9:30AM( GMT - 8) that's England time right?
If you have any other time in mind just tell me :)

I added you already

Think that's 10:30 for me, but in any case I should be up for the next 18 hours or so xD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back