• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Introducing Pikavolt321!

pikavolt321

C# and Python Programmer
Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Jun 14, 2020
Hi! I'm Pikavolt 321 and I'd like to introduce myself to everyone!

I know a few programming languages
- Python
- a bit of Visual Basic .NET 2008 (VB .NET)
- a bit of Visual Basic 6.0 (VB6) / Visual Basic for Applications (VBA)
- and I'm learning C# .NET 2008

I love writing Pokemon-related scripts and even small, custom scripting languages.

If anyone wants to make a Pokemon game from scratch, I'd love to be on the team.

I enjoy talking to you and look forward to being a jovial and useful presence on the PokeCommunity game development forums.

Last edited:

tokyodrift

[i]got me looking for attention[/i]
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Mar 8, 2024
Welcome to PC, Pikavolt! Did you teach yourself those programming languages? Feel free to visit the Fan Games section of the community to find teams and to use your knowledge. If you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask~ Enjoy your stay :D

Years
dang that's cool! I respect people who can program a lot =) Can make so many cool things. Nice to meetcha Pikavolt, I hope you have a fantastic time on PC. o/

Flowerchild

fleeting assembly
Years
Welcome! You should check out Marin's Pokémon MK project if you're interested in helping with a scratch engine. It's pretty new but it has a lot of potential compared to the mediocre tools we're stuck with now.

pikavolt321

C# and Python Programmer
Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Jun 14, 2020
Welcome, pikavolt! I hope this community is good enough for you! Everyone here is very helpful! :D

Thank you,

Thanks for the warm welcome. I'm looking forward to serving all of the developers on this forum!

NOTE: I will work on ANY and ALL Pokemon fangames that people are willing to have me on the team for. ROM hacks, Pokemon Essentials games, but preferably games from the ground up.

Welcome to PC, Pikavolt! Did you teach yourself those programming languages? Feel free to visit the Fan Games section of the community to find teams and to use your knowledge. If you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask~ Enjoy your stay :D

Thanks! Yes, the languages are mostly self taught. For C#, I did use a YouTube series called "CodeGasm" by "Barnacules Nerdgasm" on YouTube, and for Python it was with a friend, but otherwise, I learned them myself.

dang that's cool! I respect people who can program a lot =) Can make so many cool things. Nice to meetcha Pikavolt, I hope you have a fantastic time on PC. o/

I can program in all of those languages, but I only feel comfortable in Python, and more and more so in C# and the days go by.

Welcome! You should check out Marin's Pokemon MK project if you're interested in helping with a scratch engine. It's pretty new but it has a lot of potential compared to the mediocre tools we're stuck with now.

Awesome! Thanks! I'm going to look more into this. I could probably help some.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back