Fan Games Hub General discussions about all things fan games. Topics relating to both ROM hacks and custom games are welcome here. Posting links to ROMs is illegal and is not tolerated anywhere on the forum.

TrollandToad.com

Old August 18th, 2017 (5:50 AM).
Representing the Goodra Army

Nature: Calm
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by huskiYT View Post
    hello everyone i'm new to this webpage and i was wondering if there where any good ROM hacks to play? thanks and enjoy your day/night
    The two big ones that ive played are Light Platinum and Glazed.
    Insurgence is a fan game so its kinda different, but I would recommend that one as well.
    If you're looking for a harder version of emerald Theta Emerald EX is good.
    Sacred Gold and Storm Silver, Volt White and Blaze Black, Volt White 2 and Blaze Black 2 are all in a rom hack series that adds new features to the games they're based off of, they make the games more challenging and fun. They also improve the weak points the original games had.

Well, thats all!
    Cheers!
    "Even in a book of lies sometimes you find truth. There is indeed a season for all things and now that I see you flesh-to-flesh and blood-to-blood I know I cannot raise my hand against you. But know this, you are my greatest disappointment. Does your master hear me? Atlas! You can kill me, but you will never have my city. My strength is not in steel and fire, that is what the parasites will never understand. A season for all things! A time to live and a time to die, a time to build... and a time to destroy!”

Relevant Advertising!

Old August 18th, 2017 (5:50 AM).
    Representing the Goodra Army

Nature: Calm
      Quote:
      Originally Posted by Deewaynemon View Post
      Hey everyone im looking for a pokemon hack that is like yellow, crystal and emerald all in one.
      I'd try liquid crystal then.
      "Even in a book of lies sometimes you find truth. There is indeed a season for all things and now that I see you flesh-to-flesh and blood-to-blood I know I cannot raise my hand against you. But know this, you are my greatest disappointment. Does your master hear me? Atlas! You can kill me, but you will never have my city. My strength is not in steel and fire, that is what the parasites will never understand. A season for all things! A time to live and a time to die, a time to build... and a time to destroy!”
      Old 4 Weeks Ago (10:40 AM).

I would like a Pokemon hack (preferably GBA) custom made for Game of Thrones. It could be Pokemon Westerosi or anything.
        My ideas would be this (if you watch or read Game of Thrones, just click the spoiler):
        Spoiler:
        So the whole thing is happening in Westerosi after Aegon era, which is divided into 7 kingdoms:
        • Stark of Winterfell, rulers of The North
        • Tully of Riverrun, rulers of The Riverlands
        • Arryn of the Eyrie, rulers of The Vale
        • Lannister of Casterly Rock, rulers of The Westernlands
        • Baratheon of Storm's End, rulers of The Stormlands
        • Tyrell of Highgarden, rulers of The Reach
        • Martell of Sunspear, rulers of Dorne
        - and 9 administrative region (+ 2) which are:
        • Greyjoy of Pike, rulers of The Iron Island
        • Targaryen of Dragonstone, rulers of Crownsland (at the start of the game is ruled by Robert Barratheon and later by the Lannisters)

So we would have 8 gym battle while the Crownsland (or King's Landing) would be the gym league.

PLOT
        First, we are starting off at Winterfell but we're not one of the Stark, our point of view will be from a house Pooley (which is a house who serves the House of Stark) and we get to choose our own name and gender.

We will be following the narration from the movie and maybe we can add a bit more aspects from the book as well. For pokemon starter, we will not choose, instead we are given a Rockruff by the house of Stark. From then, the story goes with the movie cause I cannot list them all here.

Other ideas that I have is the sigils from the major houses in Game of Thrones.
        Stark - Sigil: Lycanroc; Gym: Ice type pokemon;
        Tully - Sigil: Relicanth/Lumineon/Wishiwashi (any could work, and Lumineon looks really good as a sigil); Gym: Water type pokemon.
        Arryn - Sigil: Talonflame; Gym: Flying type pokemon
        Lannister - Sigil: Pyroar; Gym: Rock type pokemon
        Baratheon - Sigil: Sawsbuck/Stantler; Gym: Electric type pokemon
        Tyrell - Sigil: Roserade; Gym: Grass type (flower pokemon)
        Martell - Sigil: Solrock; Gym: Poison type
        Greyjoy - Sigil: Malamar; Gym: Steel type
        Targaryen - Sigil: Hydreigon; Gym: Dragon type pokemon

ALSO:
        Bolton - Sigil: Hitmontop; Type used: Dark type
        Tarly - Sigil: Decidueye; Type used: Fighting type
        Frey - Sigil: Conkeldurr
        Mormont - Sigil: Ursaring
        Baelish - Sigil: Mandibuzz
        etc.
        AND
        The Night's Watch - Murkrow

We would also have to make our own maps and cities using the editor which I'm not really good at.
        And our goal is to win the game (gym league) and take the Iron Throne. We could also marry a person that will be available through the story (and it could be a boy or girl no matter our gender is so it's easier to manage the game and this whole wedding option ). After the marriage, the person will stay at our house with the family, HOW COOL IS THAT.

Post-game, we could also help defeat the army of Winter Soldiers, or travel to Braavos or Volantis, I haven't really think about the post game.

IF ANY OF YOU ARE INTERESTED PLEASE PM ME and help me gather as much help as possible.
        Thank you for reading my terrible ideas♥
        Old 2 Weeks Ago (2:26 PM).
        The Master of Pokemon Breeding
        • Crystal Tier

Nature: Gentle
        Hi, I was wondering, has anyone ever made a Yo-Kai Watch game with RPG Maker or any other type of PC game maker? Just wondering cause I've been thinking i'd like to play a fan made Yo-Kai Watch game. Or a hack of one of the Pokemon GBA games could be made. Like hack all the Pokemon in the GBA game and turn them into Yo-Kai. That would be very interesting to do.

Please check out my InuYasha fanfiction and tell me what you think.
        Sign up for Vizzard to play free Retro Games online: http://www.vizzed.com/boards/profile.php?id=231549&ref=61528
        Get a Free PS3, this is no joke: http://www.YourPS34free.com/index.php?ref=5580831
        Old 1 Week Ago (4:03 PM). Edited 1 Week Ago by Tortorion.

Nature: Adamant
          Hello!

I'm looking for 2 things:

1. Completed rom hack with 7th generation, better if with new map/story.
          2. Completed rom hack with everything new (story, map, moves, TM/HM's etc), something like Pokemon Flora Sky.
          Old 1 Week Ago (5:39 PM).
          Definitely something

Nature: Lax
            I know that Pokemon Meowth exists but are there any other ROM hacks where you play as a Pokemon instead of a trainer? Because I really want to play one and I don't know if any others exist
            Old 2 Days Ago (7:08 PM).
            TGCSmiffy

Nature: Modest
              Pokemon Fire Ash is complete with a few minor bugs, It's Ash's story, all the way to gen VI I think, Only started playing it a few days ago. It follows the anime and you get to do the orange islands as well as the league in the format Ash did it in. Worth checking out I've been enjoying it.
              Old 2 Days Ago (10:28 PM).

Im new to the whole Pokémon Fan Games, so I would just like some recommendations as to what fan games I should try to play.
                Old 2 Days Ago (10:29 PM).

Hello everyone,

I'm searching pokemon hack rom gba with gen 6 mechanics, especially moves and abillities. Any suggestions guys?

Thanks.

Quick Reply