• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

*Aura Guardians* Lucario/Riolu Fan Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fenrir Reki

Guardian of Destruction
Years
Welcome to the club Lucariland! I'm sure you will like it here, and we have plenty of events and other things to keep you occupied!

Years
I think i would like Lucario to be pure fighting because as its been said before it just makes more sense at least it makes more sense than Gyrados being a water and flying

AmiEkcona

Pokemon Master
Years
Activeness: Pretty active. I have other clubs I'm in, too.
Pokemon Partner: Quick Claw the male Lucario
Lucario_Sprite_by_bws2cool.png

Why: I love Lucario! Lucario has been my favorite ever since I first started playing Pokemon. I have one on Pearl named Quick Claw, and my character has a Lucario named Quick Claw. Yes, I'm fond of the Lucario name Quick Claw! lol
Password: Wave-guiding Riolu

olih

Who says you can't go home?
Years
Sorry for being gone for a while... I've been busy -_- But aren't we all? : P Welcome to all the new members ^_^ Also, as for the current topics, if I had to change something about Lucario, I would change the yellowness of his torso (?) fur. It's a bit too bright. I would change it to a darker shade of yellow, or light gray. I wouldn't change Lucario's type, though.

Fenrir Reki

Guardian of Destruction
Years
Welcome to the club AmiEkcona! I think Quick Claw is an interesting name for a pokemon. It's definetely not a common name, and it's unique. Besides, being fond of a name isn't all that weird.

mineox100

Hey.
Years
Welcome Lucariland and AmiEkcona!
-----
I say Lucario's types should be a Pure-Fighting type.
It fits Lucario and I don't see any Steel characteristics on it except for the spikes.

Years
Activeness: Generally active, I really enjoy being part of a community.
Pokemon Partner: Blue the Riolu (male)
Why: Riolu is my overall favorite Generation 4 pokemon, I really enjoyed his appearance in Black and White. :P
Password: Wave-guiding Riolu

Sprite: The 1st Riolu sprite.

Outkin

OM*G PIKMIN 3!!!
Years
Sorry for not posting much, I didn't have alot to say on the topic sinc e I already made my piece.

But for the sake of being active, I would like him to also be grass for combat reasons. I love alot of the status abilities grass has, that plus my favorite pokemon? <Is happy!>

Avishka

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Nov 13, 2019
welcome to the club, xShadow46!!!
feel free to answer some ongoing questions!!

Years
If you could change Lucario/Riolu's current type into whatever combination you want, what would you want and why?

I would want them to be pure fighting, because most of their moves are fighting.

Fenrir Reki

Guardian of Destruction
Years
Welcome to the club xShadow46!

I was going to add to the club's story last week, but I have been busy, so I was not able to even start on it. But at some point this week, i'll add the next part of the story.

AmiEkcona

Pokemon Master
Years
That's why I chose the name Quick Claw. At first on Pearl I just named my Riolu Claw, but when it evolved I changed it to Quick Claw. "Claw" comes from the spike things, and "Quick" comes from it learning Extreme Speed.

Fenrir Reki

Guardian of Destruction
Years
I'm going to continue on with the club's story:
---------------
Recap:
Then they were gone. The clearing was suddenly empty as I stood, eyes wide. There was a faint smell of singed cloth in the air, but that was the only sign that anything out of the ordinary had just happened. Except for, of course, the fact that I had just seen something incredibly weird.

Turning around, I was about to ask what in the world just happened. I turned around some more, finding that Takashi wasn't behind me. I turned again, but he wasn't to my side either. Turning once more, I found that I had done a complete rotation. Takashi wasn't anywhere to be found.

Those Pokemon—they took him!

-----
I could not realize what just happened. All of these event went by so quickly, meeting Lugia only seemed minutes ago, and then there was the legendary trio, Moltres, Articuno, Zaptos, and Ho-Oh. Then there was Mew and then Rayquaza, and now Takashi vanished. Rayquaza must have sent his minions after us! But how did they find us so quickly? Could it have been Mew? No, I must not jump to such conclusions. My only and main priority is to find Takashi... But where did they take him? I must search for him immediately!

I took a step forward, and before I knew it, everything around me went dark. Then I went unconscious.

I woke up, looking at my surroundings to find myself next to a lake. It was night, and there were fireflies lighting up the forest. I got up and looked around to see Takashi with a familiar Pokemon.

"Takashi! You're all right!" I ran up to him.

"Hideyoshi! I'm sorry I had you worried."

"No, don't worry about it. Who's this?"

"This is Celebi."

"Hello Hideyoshi, I am Celebi, the Guardian of this lake, and this forest." Celebi took a quick bow.

"Did you bring us both here?" Hideyoshi asked.

"Yes, I am sorry, the forest protectors get paranoid sometimes about outsiders, and they try to keep them out. They usually bring humans here to this lake along with their partner pokemon, just to make sure they did not arrive with any evil intentions. Lately, the lord of shadow has started attacking everywhere, innocent pokemon and humans alike are becoming it's victims. I'm sure you probably met one of it's servants, Rayquaza. I know who you are and where you came from, Mew told me everything." Celebi answered.

"Wait, Mew told you? What happened to Mew? Where are we?"

"Please allow me to explain everything, i'll try to make it as simple as possible to understand. Right now, you are in Azure Forest. Outside of the forest is Windrock City, which is part of the Sky Realm. You were both transported here by Mew to search for the artifacts to help stop the Shadow Lord's reign. This is a parallel universe to yours, it exists in a different time rift."

Azure Forest? Somehow the name sounds familiar... but I just can't remember where I heard that name from. A different time rift? Does that mean we are in the past or the future? My mind is spinning with all of these crazy thoughts, where am I exactly, and how did I end up here from living a peaceful life with Takashi only moments ago?

"Wait, so does that mean we are in the past? Or are we in the future? You said we are in a different time zone."

"The time didn't actually change. What I meant to say was you are in another world, which is parallel to yours."

"I get it now. So, how are we going to get back to our own world and retrieve the items?"

"Getting the artifacts are no easy task. Right now, this world is split up into seven zones, Fire, Ice, Water, Wind, Earth, Light, Dark and the last zone being the home of the Shadow Lord."

"I have a question, who is the Shadow Lord? Don't they have a name?"

"I do not know their real name, or whether they are a human or a Pokemon, but I do know that they have absolute power and must be stopped. If they get the Aura Crystal, then all is lost, your world and this one will be swallowed by the darkness."

"Aura Crystal? What is that?"

"It is an ancient treasure holding sacred Aura powers. Only those worthy can possess it, but if the Shadow Lord finds it, they will destroy it. You see, it is the key to maintaining the stability of both worlds, if it is destroyed, then all time and space will distort."

"We can't waste any time then. Where can we find the artifact for this zone?"

"The artifact for this zone is in a temple high up in the Shrine of the Skies, but it is guarded by one of the Shadow's Guardians, so obtaining it won't be easy. First, you will have to find the Regi trio of these lands. They are in a cave not too far from Windrock City. You must go inside the cave and overcome the trials to be able to meet them. You have a long journey ahead of you, be prepared."

"Can't you come with us?"

"I'm sorry, but I am the guardian of this forest. I must stay here and protect it, even if it means with my own life."

"I understand. Well, sorry if we caused you any trouble when we first arrived, but anyways, we need to get going."

"Don't worry about it. The other forest guardians were just paraniod. I'll make sure they know who you are next time. Don't worry, I can help guide you out of the forest to the city. Follow me!"

They followed Celebi through the almost magical forest towards Windrock City, where they would find information about the cave and the artifact.
---------------

It's shorter than usual, but I don't have much time to write a lot right now. I'll continue it more later.

Years
now that i think about it would be awsome if lucario was fire and fighting cause 1 fires awsome his blue attributes would probably be turned red like aura powers and red fur

mineox100

Hey.
Years
Let's start a new topic shall we?

If you could change the title of the movie Pokémon: Lucario and the Mystery of Mew
to something else, what would it be, and why?

Fenrir Reki

Guardian of Destruction
Years
If you could change the title of the movie Pokémon: Lucario and the Mystery of Mew
If I had to change the name, I would probably change it to Pokemon: Guardian of Aura, because I don't exactly like the name "Lucario and the Mystery of Mew", and it's the best name I can think of at the moment. (I know, it's not creative at all)

Jarred0809

The Eternal Lurker
Years
I would probably change it to Pokemon: Lucario and the Tree of Beginnings, because the tree has a huge role in the story.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back