• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Anime/Manga idols! (idol general chat!)

Palamon

Silence is Purple
Years
I have a nico figure on my dresser, and that's about it, lol.
I also have one IMAS figure and some idolish7 merch.

Nico wasn't kind to me on her birthday this year. :( All I got when I scouted for her was a single (event) sr.... it made me a bit upset, tbh. :x Maybe next year will be better.

Years
Nico's scout boxes were pretty rude to me. I didn't get anything rarer than an SR in the step-up box. And I burned all my gems and blue scout tickets just to get a single UR that wasn't even the event limited UR, before deciding that I should not spend more money to try to get the limited Nico.

Last edited:
Years
sorry guys ;-; I did one scout with 30 gems and got 3 new SRs so I won't complain. Want more muse cards. Ended up using my initial UR Nico for practice earlier too, to idolize Christmas Riko. Would like to have more muse cards in general, since 95% of my scouts are on the Aqours side.

Palamon

Silence is Purple
Years
Happy birthday to Honoka!

....Sadly, I can't scout for her. Didn't scout for Chika, either. Both their birthdays are far too close together and I didn't want to spend money on Love Live this month.

Years
Spoiler:

I found somewhere selling 7/11 Riko after her release. She arrived today.

Palamon

Silence is Purple
Years
Speaking of collabs, love live is collabing with Granblue Fantasy.... which I don't play, but it's nice to see Love Live characters in other franchises.

Years
hnn i want that 7/11 figure
still missing quite a bit of figures :C

and yes! i will probably download granblue just for that collab, lol

Palamon

Silence is Purple
Years
A new idol game has come out called DREAM!ing. I'm probably the only one here who plays it, but it's about idols who pair up and do live in the dream world.
It's not a rhythm game, though.

Years
ooh, i think i saw you tweet about it before
when I get a new phone with more storage space (hopefully next month, or October) i'll be downloading more games to try out and actually keep! how do you play it??

Palamon

Silence is Purple
Years
DREAM!ing plays kind of like Ensemble Stars where there isn't a lot of gameplay... you tap characters to pair them up in a gameplay mode called "Lesson Group" so the gameplay isn't all that spectacular. :(

Also is anyone (I know Janna is) watching Ongaku Shoujo? It's really cute.

Years
lol yeah, I'm not surprised either. But at the same time I'm almost a little relieved, since I don't foresee SIF being anywhere near as popular when All Stars will end up having both muse and Aqours plus the PDP girls. All with animated 3D models for songs.

Palamon

Silence is Purple
Years
The PDP girls had promo SRs, but other than that, only the original SIF PDP girls are getting SIF exposure (Kanata, Emma and Shizuku).

The major 2019 update for SIF might give us a PDP girl side, though, I'm /hoping/ (doubt it).

Also I've been watching PriPara and god, is it really amazing. Please watch it, it's a very well done idol anime. Warning: it's very long.

Years
I just want to see my beloved Shizuku ;-; my cute angel
she will be the next girl I collect merch of!

PriPara looks absolutely adorable. I really want to watch it when I have time.

Palamon

Silence is Purple
Years
Deresute just finished up its free pulls. I only got two SSRs from the two weeks of free pulls, though. :x

I hear Bandori is doing some sort of live right now? I obviously can't go. ;;

Back