• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Showcase] My life-size statue of Lapras was a super-fun hit, so I'm making a WHOLE TEAM! :D

Clawsandtalons

~*~ We're Building Monsters Here ~*~
Years
Hey everyone! Last month I finished and displayed the life-size Lapras statue I had been working on over the summer and it was such a hit that I decided I wanted to do more of them! I call it Project All-Stars and I currently have a pool of 70 Pokemon that will eventually get narrowed down to a team of 5 to join our happy Lappy and with the possibility of even more! I'm super-excited and hope that the community will enjoy the project and the results too!

If anyone here would like to see the Kickstarter I made with more details about Project All-Stars please feel free to take a look! I'd be super thankful to anyone who wants to share the link around! :D Peace out fellow Trainers! May Pokemon walk among us!
(I'm fresh to this community so I can't post a link right now, my project is easily findable on kickstarter using any of the title words in combination: Project All-Stars: Life-size Pokemon Statues!)

Attachments

• IMG_6650.jpg
    IMG_6650.jpg
    820.8 KB · Views: 33
  • IMG_6657.jpg
    IMG_6657.jpg
    935.8 KB · Views: 28
Last edited:
Years
Oh. My. Goodness. That is so awesome! I definitely am interested in the details. I wish I had that in my backyard for me(and the kids) haha. :) You did a great job!

Back