• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Released] PS: Fated Epistle - Episode 2

Can you run newer fangames? If not, do you have a smartphone?

• I CANT't run newer fangames and I DON'T have a smartphone

Votes: 2 7.7%
  • I can run new fangames/ do have a smartphone

Votes: 24 92.3%

• Total voters

Hawkeye17

The Dragon Tamer
Years
Hey sorry to disturb you again but i am stuck again this time after again returning to artmesia city when its raining and almost no one is there where should I go or what should i do to continue forward.

AenaonDusky

DeliveryBoy
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Apr 18, 2024
Hey sorry to disturb you again but i am stuck again this time after again returning to artmesia city when its raining and almost no one is there where should I go or what should i do to continue forward.

Hey! Please don't apologize that's why we're here xD
Speak to 3 people. The granny, and then the lady north.
After that go to the eastern side, climb the stairs. Dialogue will be initiated.
Then enter the Courier Branch.

Last edited:

Hawkeye17

The Dragon Tamer
Years
Now that I have finished the game. I would like to tell you that i loved it. The game is amazing. Only problem was that at times dialogue are too long. I am eager for the release of new update,hope it's soon.

AenaonDusky

DeliveryBoy
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Apr 18, 2024
Now that I have finished the game. I would like to tell you that i loved it. The game is amazing. Only problem was that at times dialogue are too long. I am eager for the release of new update,hope it's soon.

Thank you very much for your kind words.

Indeed, the text can be extremely long in some cases.

This is going to get better as the game progresses. At this point in the game, the protagonist sees all kinds of new interactions as if they are long-winded, sometimes boring, sometimes too hard for him,
and some times as a chore. When the MC is in a situation where he has to deal with both his perception of things and the resulting uneasiness that accompanies his adventures, things start to slow down even more.

It is quite difficult for us to portray that in a "balanced" way. Sorry for the inconvenience.
The next episode will hopefully be released next month.

EDIT: Major bug fixed, big amount of tile errors and typos fixed too. Please update.
Also, a Discord for those interested in carrying out meaningless tasks for inconsiderate bosses. Check OP.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Jun 3, 2023
Hey, does anyone know if there's some sort of guide or something for this game? I'm completely lost :confused:

AenaonDusky

DeliveryBoy
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Apr 18, 2024
Hey, does anyone know if there's some sort of guide or something for this game? I'm completely lost :confused:

Hey, sorry for the late reply!

I'll put a super-short guide here:

Spoiler:

In case you get stuck later, please ask the great folks over at discord.

Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Nov 10, 2023
I need help. I finished the university mission and the gang mission and now I am lost.
How do you get to the cyan bridge :(?
nvm! I found out that you need to speak to people in an order to get to the underground !

Last edited:

looneyman1

The Psycho Pokemon
Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen yesterday
How has development been doing in the last few months? Any news?

AenaonDusky

DeliveryBoy
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Apr 18, 2024
How has development been doing in the last few months? Any news?

You might wanna check the download link :D

===========================================================
Episode 3 is out.

What you need to know:
- There is a Quicksave key, press D, and you'll see an indication on the top left corner of the screen. (Credits: Marin)
- The Fast Forward key is now ALT. It can be toggled on or off. Please do not press ALT in the Title/Continue screens.
- Added a Version Check. Be sure to check for a new version each time you start the game up. (Credits: Elyssia aka R3zonance)
- An indescribable amount of bugs has been fixed. Huge thanks to all that have contributed!

Also, in case you ever stumble upon some... "columns":
Spoiler:

Last edited:

looneyman1

The Psycho Pokemon
Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen yesterday
i started a new game for the new demo and I forgot where the heck I take the moomoo milk........

AenaonDusky

DeliveryBoy
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Apr 18, 2024
i started a new game for the new demo and I forgot where the heck I take the moomoo milk........

You mean where do you take the milk to? The guy is located in South Artemisia, he's behind the bootleg "Post Office", he's dressed as a worker, and is next to some road obstacles.

Also
Spoiler:

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jul 28, 2023
I've finished episode 3 and I thoroughly enjoyed every bit of it; from the dialogue, to the story progression and the world building. As for the coding, there wasn't even one bug, practically spotless.

Once again, a fantastic job well done to you and your team, AenaonDusky.

Last edited:

AenaonDusky

DeliveryBoy
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Apr 18, 2024
I've finished episode 3 and I thoroughly enjoyed every bit of it; from the dialogue, to the story progression and the world building. As for the coding, there wasn't even one bug, practically spotless.

Once again, a fantastic job well done to you and your team, AenaonDusky.

Thank you very much, JoStar!

All credit for this "solid" version belongs to the Testing Team, as well as ep3's Bughunters, both of which have done a fantastic (and tiring) job at solving a myriad of problems and bugs. Earlier episode problems are now fixed as well.

Thanks again for your support!

looneyman1

The Psycho Pokemon
Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen yesterday
just curious, is the rattata you spot on the docks in the harbor obtainable? It would make sense due to being the first pokemon you encounter, and it fleeing from being seen is logical too given
Spoiler:

It would be nice if it is since Raticate is fairly strong where it counts. Immunity to ghost and it likewise learns Crunch to keep ghosts in check. Plus it can get Zen Headbutt from a move tutor in the main games which I've had a raticate oneshot a machamp in the battle frontier in platinum once.

Last edited:

AenaonDusky

DeliveryBoy
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Apr 18, 2024
just curious, is the rattata you spot on the docks in the harbor obtainable? It would make sense due to being the first pokemon you encounter, and it fleeing from being seen is logical too given
Spoiler:

It would be nice if it is since Raticate is fairly strong where it counts. Immunity to ghost and it likewise learns Crunch to keep ghosts in check. Plus it can get Zen Headbutt from a move tutor in the main games which I've had a raticate oneshot a machamp in the battle frontier in platinum once.

Yes that's a nice suggestion, it does have the PS style going for it.
The thing is, at this early stage, we want to limit obtainable mons.
A Ratata does suit the next segment of the game(after ep3), so next ep has a high likelihood of it appearing ;)

Back