• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Showcase] A tribute series in Unreal Engine 4, now in 3D 360 degrees!

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Dec 10, 2021
Hi everyone,

A while ago I posted episode 1 of a tribute series called Past and Present. I am excited to let you know that episode 2 is finished and can be viewed in 3D 360 degrees, with 360 degrees audio! If you have a (pretty up to date) smartphone, check it out on it! Optionally, if you happen to have a pair of Virtual Reality glasses lying around, you can also experience the episode from the inside.

IMPORTANT: Since the technology is fairly new, please use the latest version of the official YouTube app on smartphones/mobile devices to prevent most incompatibility issues. There is some visual compatibility info at the bottom of the post.

I hope you enjoy the end result!
If you like my work so far and want to see more in the future, any support is greatly appreciated (YouTube, Patreon, Facebook)!

Sincerely,

Spoiler: Compatibility notes

correct.png
It should look like this. If your mobile device has Virtual Reality support, you will also be able to see the cardboard icon in the bottom right corner next to the minimize/maximize icon.

incorrect.png
If it looks like this, even when using the latest version of the official YouTube app, then the device is probably incompatible.

Spoiler: P.S. If you haven't seen episode 1, you might want to check that one out first

Back