• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Survivor's Results Finally!

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023
Forever and Christos won by popular vote, defeating all three of the finalists by proxy. Congrats to our worthy winners!

(But really... rip survivor you were cool af, sad that there was no winner tho, but you all played amazingly imo but Christos and I played the best).

(This is just a thread to properly farewell survivor since there's not going to be a winner and I didn't want Ante to forget about it!!)

(Feel free to say your goodbyes)

Last edited:

Wobbu

bunger bunger bunger bunger
Years
Do I win the Fan Favorite award?

For real tho, this was fun and we should start a new one tomorrow. Team Spheal win!

antemortem

rest after tomorrow
Years
"Start a new one tomorrow" - you're adorable and you should have one.

But realistically, I contacted all of the finalists and only one replied so if we want to get technical, Exile aka Antebellum would win because he was the only active participant in the end.

Forever and Christos are his lackeys.

Nakuzami

[img]https://i.imgur.com/iwlpePA.png[/img]
Years
Personally I think I should get the winner's trophy because idk I'm cool.

I would have liked to see specific results, but oh well. We definitely need to do this again sometime. It was fun!

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
Years
uhhhhhh
i dont battle ;___;

tbhi was waiting for someone else to come up with some idea or at least respond before i did? i'm a follower and not the ideas person. but nobody said anything. ;( i don't know what to do about that or what would be fair.

antemortem

rest after tomorrow
Years
uhhhhhh
i dont battle ;___;

tbhi was waiting for someone else to come up with some idea or at least respond before i did? i'm a follower and not the ideas person. but nobody said anything. ;( i don't know what to do about that or what would be fair.

But you would think after a week or more, let alone two weeks, you would say something. :(

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
Years
But you would think after a week or more, let alone two weeks, you would say something. :(
i was on vacation? like, out of the state and using mobile internet for most of the time? i aint got the luxury to faff about with PMs or brainstorming event ideas :(

antemortem

rest after tomorrow
Years
That's understandable (and I wasn't being passive aggressive btw so the same in return wouldn't hurt) and at this point it's blown over so there's probably not much we could do.

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
Years
That's understandable (and I wasn't being passive aggressive btw so the same in return wouldn't hurt) and at this point it's blown over so there's probably not much we could do.
sorry i just keep getting accused of stupid **** in this game and im tired of it so automatically get defensive

but seriously im not an ideas person and i have no idea what to do. thanks for the rest of the game though :3

El Héroe Oscuro

IG: elheroeoscuro
Years
Guys, I think you know what we have to do.

Jedi battle to the death?

2-fight.gif

antemortem

rest after tomorrow
Years
That might be effective but I'm gonna go with all three of you being the crowned winners because nobody can be assed to continue this. :D

CONGRATS you put up a valiant effort to outwit outsmart and outplay your other survivors so YOU were the only survivors so on and so forth here's your metaphorical monetary prize of an obscene amount that will eventually be reduced to a mediocre cash sum that will probably have little to no impact on your life rendering this entire game useless, but YOU TRIED.

Forever and Christos were the real winners anyway.

Back