• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ruby hack: [Hack of the Year 2012] POKéMON LIGHT PLATINUM

Years
can somebody tell how
can i pass the teleports to face the gym leader Thomas?

i'm stuck..

btw i'm newbie here nice to meet ya!

EDIT:MY FALSE I READ THE PREVIOUS POST'S FOR THE ANSWER...
SORRY..

Last edited:

Wesley FG

Pokémon Kalos Advance !! Gba Hack
Years
========================================================

UPDATES
========================================================

SORRY, SORRY, SORRY AND NEW COMPLETE DOWNLOAD GAME is comming soon.

Hi for all, excuse for not bringing up to date the game, but I stow without Internet and with many problems in house, therefore I did not obtain to bring up to date, but always I continued working in the game, that this each time next to the final version with approximately 90% of the complete maps. now some new images:

Noormeak City (6°Gym of Laurén)
pokmonlighplatinumnoorm.png

Ricyan City (7°Gym of Laurén)
pokmonlighplatinumricya.png

Ironnem City (8°Gymn of Laurén)
pokmonlighplatinumironn.png

[islands]

They forgive but I am without time

Master Terrador

Mostly Dead
Years
Ah a breathe of fresh air for the thread, it seems you got pretty far in progress, keep it up!

I'll play the next beta to it's fullest extent, hope you can finish the job!

Satoshi Ookami

Memento Mori
Years
warning about the english translation, all the gym leaders pokemon have been edited except the 1st gym. and the pokemon are all over powered.

I know the 2nd & 3rd gym leaders have a full team of 6 pokemon.

So I very hope the final beta gym leaders are not edited and not have full teams.

That's the translated version. In the non translated version the 2nd & 3rd gym leaders have 3 Pokemon. The 4th gym leader has 4 Pokemon. I hope in the translated version of Beta 3, that the trainer battles aren't edited to use different Pokemon they had in the non translated version. Ash493 and SarcasticPrince are good translators! :)
Guys you could've read previous posts ;) That way you would've known that I've said that I have no intention on changing trainers ;)

Anyways Wes AWESOME! You have already all 8 gyms complete? That's fantastic! I hope to see complete version soon =)

cspmoneymaker

Guys you could've read previous posts ;) That way you would've known that I've said that I have no intention on changing trainers ;)

Anyways Wes AWESOME! You have already all 8 gyms complete? That's fantastic! I hope to see complete version soon =)
Yeah,nevermind,you did great job on translation and I know you will again. ;)
BTW,if that's not intentional,why did it happen then ? :\
And ... 8 gyms already ? Now we're talking !!! :laugh:

And not to mention,I'm playing the real platinum of DS right now,it's good but I think this will be much better than that,I LOVE GBA !!! :badsmile:

dragoniteuser

The dragon master
Years
As always amazing work!
This will be one of the most played and best overall hacks ever for sure!
finish it and I'm sure this hack is gonna be a great inspiration and ideal for all hackers worldwide!

Years
  • Seen Feb 8, 2015
i want to ask Wesly FG if this finished version will be complete. i mean the previous light platinum was beta 4 and it had no the 2 last gym leaders. will this beta have the same problem???

Years
I'm sure this beta won't have the same problem. I am guessing these are the gym types of both Zheri and Lauren. I'm 100% sure for Zheri's.

ZHERI
Inhore City- Bug
Esmerald City- Grass
Seanport City- Water
Dardusk City- Ghost
Groment City- Ground
Serenity City- Electric
Snowice City- Ice
Dragonbreath City- Dragon

LAUREN
Rocavely City- Rock
Skyner City- Flying
Flamenry City- Fire
Kosaka City- Fighting
Meridian City- Dark
Noormeak City- Normal
Ricyan City- Psychic
Ironnem City- Steel

sir.euge

Bunchies Back!
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Jul 17, 2012
my favourite game just got better now i seriously cant wait to play this on an r4.
I also got this feeling someones gonna try to make money off this game ;)
I,ve also noticed nobody really comments on your artwork. I think you should add some chimneys to some of the buildings. that would make those rainy towns feel warmer. is it possible to have smoke coming out of the chimmneys on a certain type of weather. that would be nice.
the houses in Ironnem have really nice roof tiles. oh something i havent seen in a pokemon hack yet is pokemon overworld that are animated. id be nice to walk around town and see some pokemon playing and running around. maybe some seagulls flying around rocks out in the ocean. with you skills anything is possible. im just sayin' youre the best and stay that way forever cuz youre goin places:)

Last edited:
Years

If I recall you had help translating beta #2, I am not saying you edited them, but what the gym leaders had in beta 2 were not the same as listed in the gym list in the 1st post.

I do wonder how we will access both regions? since emulators use save states when you beat the elite four the game resets and the save state does not recognizing you beating the elite four so it restarts and when you continue your still in the middle of the elite 4.

Last edited:
Years
Save type

If I recall you had help translating beta #2, I am not saying you edited them, but what the gym leaders had in beta 2 were not the same as listed in the gym list in the 1st post.

I do wonder how we will access both regions? since emulators use save states when you beat the elite four the game resets and the save state does not recognizing you beating the elite four so it restarts and when you continue your still in the middle of the elite 4.

To fix that and to prevent the game from reseting, you have to go to Emulator and then Save type from Flash64k to Flash 128k, then you have to reset. That works for Fire Red too. I think we will get a S.S. Ticket, go to Seanport City, go to the harbor, and then Wesley showed us a screenshot of the player arriving in Suner Town, Lauren from a ship. I wonder when we will be able to use the train in Central City, and where in Lauren it goes too.

Years
To fix that and to prevent the game from reseting, you have to go to Emulator and then Save type from Flash64k to Flash 128k, then you have to reset. That works for Fire Red too. I think we will get a S.S. Ticket, go to Seanport City, go to the harbor, and then Wesley showed us a screenshot of the player arriving in Suner Town, Lauren from a ship. I wonder when we will be able to use the train in Central City, and where in Lauren it goes too.

dude you have to set it at Flash 128k just to play the game, so that does not help, and remember the game automatically resets after the elite 4 campaign.

Now for Prince editing the gym leaders, I don't approve of that, if he does I'm guessing I'll have to go edit the gym leaders myself, so I hope Wes updates the gym list after he completes the game.

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Sep 16, 2010
Hello everyone, I'm new here on the forum and much time do I subscribe to this hack since the first beta and I am anxiously awaiting the final version of it, every update is even greater anxiety and I must acknowledge the excellent work of Wesley.
So hopefully by the end of the month I can play the final version.
Wesley good luck! faith in god man!

É NÓIS CUMPADE!!! DALE BRASIIIL

Years
There are three Pokemon Leagues in the game. Zhery Pokemon League, where I think Kaohori is Champion like he was in old Light Platinum, then we got Lauren Pokemon League which is in the most southern part of Lauren as seen on the post that shows Suner, Carmim, and Rocavely City. Then the World Pokemon League after defeating Lauren Pokemon League. I guess the Elite Four and Champion of the World Pokemon League all have 6 level 100 Pokemon.

Back