• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Completed] SPEE - Super Pokemon Eevee Edition [Full Game]

How to do rate.

• Awesome!!!

Votes: 927 72.0%
  • Alright!

Votes: 190 14.8%
  • Average

Votes: 77 6.0%
  • Awful..

Votes: 21 1.6%
  • Abomination....

Votes: 72 5.6%

• Total voters

~Anbuja

Let's Keep It Simple
Years
Oh, boy...

@Anbuja's_BlooDY:
Thanks for reporting this one, big bug, ill have to check it out when I get home. Does it happen before, or after you talk to M?

No no no no no i don;t know if this is now another bug or something but i never met M this time i played the beta6 with my old savegame

Dragonmage119

beginner eevee trainer
Years
if you change the style in Amplus city to night it will make the train tracks disappear and not let you go up past where they are and in new mode it is the same way but it shows the tracks. both of these modes also let you travel along the bottom handrail's tile sideways.
EDIT: if from rout 7 in those settings it don't let you pass down through the same line as where it don't let you pass up through and the top railing is passable sideways

Last edited:

mew_nani

Pokécommunity's Licensed Tree Exorcist
Years
Wow. We're surfing on lava now? AWESOME. :) And ohgodIlovethatNinetailsit'ssoooopretty!!! :)

And I don't think I'm gonna participate in KingCharizard's little squabble/opinion thingy. I'm not in the mood for conflict today. :\

(Psst: Hey DarkDoom, what's the surfing sprite gonna look like? It would be really neat if it was the Lapras sprite Game Freak used in G/S/C. I loved that Lapras. :))

Last edited:

DarkDoom3000

Super Pokemon Eevee Edition
Years
>Surfing on Lava after getting Surfboard coated in lava resistant materials.

It's like FF4's airship... and just like it, that is awesome... I don't care about how impossible it is, the idea of surfing on lava is amazing.

... That and being in a computer game probably gives people more leeway to do stuff like that.

Yeah, pokemon is pretty unrealistic as it is.
reminds me of this picture...
(warining: coarse language)
http://www.geekstir.com/scyther-can-not-learn-fly

No no no no no i don;t know if this is now another bug or something but i never met M this time i played the beta6 with my old savegame

Hmm.. weird. I can't seem to figure this one out. Can you possibly upload your save file?

if you change the style in Amplus city to night it will make the train tracks disappear and not let you go up past where they are and in new mode it is the same way but it shows the tracks. both of these modes also let you travel along the bottom handrail's tile sideways.
EDIT: if from rout 7 in those settings it don't let you pass down through the same line as where it don't let you pass up through and the top railing is passable sideways

Hmm, I think you may have downloaded the older beta. On the title screen does it say v0.5?
v0.602 is the latest version. (your save game will still transfer over.)

EDIT: late one.
Wow. We're surfing on lava now? AWESOME. And ohgodIlovethatNinetailsit'ssoooopretty!!!
(Psst: Hey DarkDoom, what's the surfing sprite gonna look like? It would be really neat if it was the Lapras sprite Game Freak used in G/S/C. I loved that Lapras. )

It's the standard lapras sprite right now, I was thinking of changing to a custom sprite. but I might just leave it as lapras sprite. Change the surfboard item into a lapras shaped raft or somthing.

Last edited:

KingCharizard

C++ Developer Extraordinaire
Years
Darkdoom thank ou for taking the time to answer and adress all my complaints, and although I still am not a fan of your project I wish you good luck with your project...

Zeta Sukuna

Descendant of the Inchlings
Years
Also, not sure if this is a bug or if it's unavoidable due to how the change works, but if three of your pokemon are dead and you try to switch Eevee's type... it's a Game Over, no matter how high it's HP is.

Dragonmage119

beginner eevee trainer
Years
yeah srry i got the old one
and ignore the Arum pokeball bug i said earlier it works with the newest one

Last edited:

YourFavorite

One who can't think of a title
Years
Version 6 is out! I'm so excited! ^.^

Now to scurry off to play it. <3

Keep up the good work! I look forward to this game's completion~ ^-^

EDIT:
well i got on the ferry and in the rom where are cutting tree after i got to the stairs up where the map chnages like going to an AI i cant move anymore i can look upd don and the ides but its like i can walk on those block is this a bug or supposed to be so?

I'm having the same issue. I think the "glitchy" tiles on that floor (the one after the cut-trees start appearing) are unwalkable, because I can't move away from the stairs.

Also:
Change the surfboard item into a lapras shaped raft or somthing.
^that would be adorable.

Last edited:
Years
I'm not sure if this has been posted or not, and if so, sorry for not reading through 35 pages to find it, but I'm having a huge glitch here. In the Silph building, I can't reach Giovanni. It says I need a Silph employee pass, but according to the guide, there is none. This may be beacuse I did the Rainbow Tower event before giving Jasmine the Baby Medicine. In any case, help would be much appreciated. Thank you in advance!

Years
I'm not sure if this has been posted or not, and if so, sorry for not reading through 35 pages to find it, but I'm having a huge glitch here. In the Silph building, I can't reach Giovanni. It says I need a Silph employee pass, but according to the guide, there is none. This may be beacuse I did the Rainbow Tower event before giving Jasmine the Baby Medicine. In any case, help would be much appreciated. Thank you in advance!

To me it sounds like you are trying to open doors rather than taking stairs and fighting trainers. When you and Silver get into the building he ask which way do you want to go, left or right, you follow that path and right before Giovanni are the two rockets that you always fight (cant remember their names) and then you fight Giovanni.

Years
To me it sounds like you are trying to open doors rather than taking stairs and fighting trainers. When you and Silver get into the building he ask which way do you want to go, left or right, you follow that path and right before Giovanni are the two rockets that you always fight (cant remember their names) and then you fight Giovanni.
I did follow the path up to where I can see Giovanni, but I can't reach him or his teo guards because of a door. I tried walking through Kamon's side, but nothing happened. I also defeated the corrupted Latios before I went to Giovanni. Maybe that caused the problem?

Years
I did follow the path up to where I can see Giovanni, but I can't reach him or his teo guards because of a door. I tried walking through Kamon's side, but nothing happened. I also defeated the corrupted Latios before I went to Giovanni. Maybe that caused the problem?

I just went to the building and now I see what you mean. Before version .602 the door was never closed (even after it was beaten). DarkDoom probably, accidentally closed it. Not sure when he'll fix it (or see this post), he may post a quick fix for it or he may ask you to be patient until the next update. Probably depends when he plans on releasing the next beta, but he is really good about posting fixes.

Years
Ok. I guess I'll have to wait then. No point in asking for nonexistant updates. Thank you.
EDIT: Never mind, I was sent a fix for the door by Darkdoom.

Last edited:

DarkDoom3000

Years
Darkdoom thank ou for taking the time to answer and adress all my complaints, and although I still am not a fan of your project I wish you good luck with your project...
yeah, I always knew this game wouldn't jive with some people. Luckly, there are plenty of more traditional fangames here.

Also, not sure if this is a bug or if it's unavoidable due to how the change works, but if three of your pokemon are dead and you try to switch Eevee's type... it's a Game Over, no matter how high it's HP is.
Oh, yep. new glitch.
Whenever you switch forms, the game quickly removes your form, then adds the new form. (all forms are essentially differet pokemon, who transfer HP/PP/EXP/Equips when changed)

Normally it works properly. But if all the other pokemon are dead, and you switch, the eevee form gets removed, as soon as that happens, the game realises you're left with 3 dead pokemon, no living pokemon in your team. so it gives a game over.

Fixing.

yeah srry i got the old one
and ignore the Arum pokeball bug i said earlier it works with the newest one
All good, I knew that glitch sounded familiar.

Version 6 is out! I'm so excited! ^.^
Now to scurry off to play it. <3
Keep up the good work! I look forward to this game's completion~ ^-^

I'm having the same issue. I think the "glitchy" tiles on that floor (the one after the cut-trees start appearing) are unwalkable, because I can't move away from the stairs.
Firstly: thanks :)
And I still can't figure out whats causing the glitch.
do you get stuck on the stair tile? can you access the menu?
can you go back down the steps?
is there an invisible barrier?

and/or can someone take a screen shot of whats happening? (press the "prt sc" button near the right side of the keyboard, paste in paint, then just put as attachment.)

Yeah, thats a glitch that I accidently activated in v0.602
heres a quick fix.
http://www.mediafire.com/?8jlw51gl81s2lr2

download this file, paste in the eevee edition folder (overwrite when asked) and it should fix the door.

---

A v0.603 patch will be comming out soon, it will just fix the silph door glitch and the ferry glitch area (once I figure out what is causing it)

--

YourFavorite

One who can't think of a title
Years
Firstly: thanks :)
And I still can't figure out whats causing the glitch.
do you get stuck on the stair tile? can you access the menu?
can you go back down the steps?
is there an invisible barrier?

and/or can someone take a screen shot of whats happening? (press the "prt sc" button near the right side of the keyboard, paste in paint, then just put as attachment.)

I attached a screenshot. You get stuck on the stairs, and can't go back down. The music plays, and you can turn to face different directions and open the menu. You just can't move from that spot, and therefore can't go back down the stairs. It's kinda like there is an invisible barrier... I think the floor tiles might be causing it, but that's just me.

Also, the music turns off after you fight your rival on the ferry, so it's silent until you go up the stairs to the place in the screenshot.

DarkDoom3000

Years
Thanks for the screenshot, It allowed me to pinpoint the glitch. And luckly, can be fixed on your end.

It was indeed an error with the tiles. It's to do wtih the day/night system. Usually when in an outside map, it switches out the map tiles if it's in night mode (or old/new mode later on)

I remove the tileswitching in inside tiles, because they don't have corrisponding tiles. they're always in Gen2 mode.

But I accidently left the switching function in the part where the glitch occurs, when night mode is on, it changes it into the night tiles, but the night tiles don't properly corrispond to the inside tiles and it replaces the floor with unpassable tiles.

Use the day/night system and switch to day mode before entering the glitch area, and you should be fine.

Years
  • Age 28
  • USA
  • Seen Jun 28, 2011
I love this game, its so addicting to play! I got to chapter 3 in one sitting, i dont know how many chapters there are, but i do know that i worked hard to get there.

DarkDoom3000

Years

v0.6 goes up to the end of chapter 7.
--

v0.603 patch is now out.

It mainly fixes the silph door glitch and the ferry glitch among a few other things.
downloads

Note: This only patches v0.602 to v0.603

Also, if you want the latest SPEE news, without having to dig through the thread, check out the blog. I've gotten into the habbit of updating it ASAP.

Last edited:
Years
Hey DarkDoom, I'm not sure if BCKC is still doing this or not (haven't heard from him in a while), but I'm gonna do another run through of the game and find spelling mistakes and any other glitches that I find and make file of it and send it to you. Hope that's cool.

Back