• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Don't Let the Catz say Zero! [DLTMS0 v4.0]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jun 29, 2019

No worries, I always have a backup plan.

"Drags box of plushies with C4 laced inside of them."

Who wants a free Umbreon plushie?

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jun 29, 2019

The Espeon plushies are coming next week, not sure I'll have any C4 left by then but I suppose a few black mambas stuffed in there will work just fine, thank you for the inspiration Kill Bill.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Yup. Kind of can't wait to get it (although I didn't care until like ... after I finished paying for it) because I'm actually in somewhat of a Pokemon mood right now.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jun 29, 2019

I can never get enough of Tarantino's work nowadays tbh.

Speaking of Pokemon, might do a Nuzlocke on Emerald sometime.

Pokestick good times.

[i]cheeky[/i]
Years

Nuzlockes are fun.
I love the idea of drawing silly Pokémon adventures and shizz, too.

I'm probably gonna wait for a couple of weeks or so before buying the gzmes though.
But hell, this is gonna be fun.

Weeaboo Name

Banned
Years

Watched Little Busters and am completley indifferent to it. Going by the reactions it's either the best thing in the world ever or the producers should be shot for releasing such a horrendous crime against humanity. I have gone off this sort of show but am watching because Key.

Riku

Who cares to know, eh Bubbles?
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Feb 22, 2021

Seeing as how I'm always in the dark about the Japanese cartoons...

The 1.8.2 update for Xbox Minecraft is in cert right now :'D Can't wait for it to hit the Marketplace.

Weeaboo Name

Banned
Years

Afternoon PC.

Feeling much better today, yup.

And thank you laggy MAL, I finally have my neat rows of 7.
Spoiler:

Last edited:

Riku

Who cares to know, eh Bubbles?
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Feb 22, 2021

The update to the Xbox version coming out soon makes it equivalent to the Adventure Update of the PC version. Still has a way to go, but the only big challenge left to implement is The End and the Jungle biome, I think. The enchanting/leveling system too, but I don't believe it'll be that difficult to add that one in.

Weeaboo Name

Banned
Years

I'm not going to speak badly of SAO any more as the blacksmith girl is perfect. Even if she only once in the whole series I'm happy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back