• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen The Battle Frontier!

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen yesterday
Battle_Frontier_Map.png

The Battle Frontier was a new feature only available in Pokemon Emerald's post game. It offered different facilities, each with their own styles of battling. After completing a certain amount of battles, you would go on to battle a Frontier Brain.

Did you ever use The Battle Frontier? Which facilities did you enjoy using?

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 37
  • USA
  • Seen Apr 27, 2023
Oh, yes! It's been a long time since I have played in Emerald Battle Frontier. I remember there was one facility I was only participating in. I think it was the Battle Factory I was always participating in. I loved renting Pokemon and it was a good learning experience for me on using Pokemon I am not familiar with.

Gigadweeb

[b][i]The Black Swordsman[/i][/b]
Years
I still haven't ever gotten a single medal. Gonna import some shit from FR/LG and the GameCube RPGs to try and change that, hopefully.

Back