• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Game Idea] Pokemon: Life

Years
  • Age 120
  • Seen Feb 9, 2022
So, I have an idea for a super-ambitious project. This takes place on somewhere like modern-day Earth, except, there are Pokemon. You start off as a young child, and live a normal life, then you get a Pokemon, but instead of journeying, you go to Pokemon School, and live a pretty normal life. Then, you graduate, and can go to College/University or whatever. When you're an adult, you can buy a house, and get a job (such as a Gym Leader). Your starter will be your partner for life.

Who likes this idea?

Years
  • Seen yesterday
I'm not sure I understand. What would the game play be like? Like, The Sims, or something?

Izack mooij

FireRed Rocket Beta Tester
Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Jun 28, 2023
I think it's a great idea should make it I'll support it fully we need a game like that where you start of like that

Years
Definitely sounds interesting!I can see myself playing such a game, but are you gonna make it an open world then?Also would be nice to maybe have an achievement system or something so that you still have something to go after.This is a really good idea!I like it!

Please help me with my project,will appreciate the advice and thoughts!Thanks!
https://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=427017

jensmoking

Little boygirl.
Years
You would have a great amount of work if u planned to do something like that; most people like to replay pkmn games to try different teams, or lockes. I think that you should think about replayability a lot, and not just making the game not boring to play again, but having different things to do: Go to another school, or start working at an early age due to bad economy -sounds cruel, tho- and stuff like that. Having a 'life' game, needs the player to build it's history, not going straightforward from the beginning to end.

Back