Advertiser Content
Seen 10 Hours Ago
Posted 1 Day Ago
8 posts
142 Days
@Buffel Saft

im in trouble here im getting this >
Exception Details:
System.IO.FileNotFoundException: Could not find file 'D:\Citra game setup\Ethernal X - Wither Y\Eternal X\ExeFS\banner.bnr'.
File name: 'D:\Citra game setup\Ethernal X - Wither Y\Eternal X\ExeFS\banner.bnr'
at System.IO.__Error.WinIOError(Int32 errorCode, String maybeFullPath)
at System.IO.File.InternalMove(String sourceFileName, String destFileName, Boolean checkHost)
at DotNet3dsToolkit.Converter._Closure$__62-0.VB$StateMachine___Lambda$__0.MoveNext() in D:\TeamCity\buildAgent\work\c024c1966f7da4c7\DotNet3dsToolkit\Converter.vb:line 242
--- End of stack trace from previous location where exception was thrown ---
at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.ThrowForNonSuccess(Task task)
at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.HandleNonSuccessAndDebuggerNotification(Task task)
at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.ValidateEnd(Task task)
at DotNet3dsToolkit.Converter.VB$StateMachine_62_ExtractPartition0.MoveNext() in D:\TeamCity\buildAgent\work\c024c1966f7da4c7\DotNet3dsToolkit\Converter.vb:line 256
at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.HandleNonSuccessAndDebuggerNotification(Task task)
at DotNet3dsToolkit.Converter.VB$StateMachine_78_ExtractCCI.MoveNext() in D:\TeamCity\buildAgent\work\c024c1966f7da4c7\DotNet3dsToolkit\Converter.vb:line 469
at DotNet3dsToolkit.Converter.VB$StateMachine_77_ExtractCCI.MoveNext() in D:\TeamCity\buildAgent\work\c024c1966f7da4c7\DotNet3dsToolkit\Converter.vb:line 448
at DotNet3dsToolkit.Converter.VB$StateMachine_84_ExtractAuto.MoveNext() in D:\TeamCity\buildAgent\work\c024c1966f7da4c7\DotNet3dsToolkit\Converter.vb:line 574
at ToolkitForm.Form1.VB$StateMachine_23_btnExtract_Click.MoveNext() in D:\TeamCity\buildAgent\work\c024c1966f7da4c7\ToolkitForm\Form1.vb:line 138
at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.AsyncMethodBuilderCore.<>c.<ThrowAsync>b__6_0(Object state)

Loaded Assemblies:
--------------------
mscorlib, Version=4.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b77a5c561934e089
C:\Windows\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v4.0.30319\mscorlib.dll

ToolkitForm, Version=1.4.6.18, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null
D:\Citra game setup\Ethernal X - Wither Y\EXWY\3DS Toolkit\ToolkitForm.exe

System, Version=4.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b77a5c561934e089
C:\WINDOWS\Microsoft.Net\assembly\GAC_MSIL\System\v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089\System.dll

System.Windows.Forms, Version=4.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b77a5c561934e089
C:\WINDOWS\Microsoft.Net\assembly\GAC_MSIL\System.Windows.Forms\v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089\System.Windows.Forms.dll

System.Drawing, Version=4.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b03f5f7f11d50a3a
C:\WINDOWS\Microsoft.Net\assembly\GAC_MSIL\System.Drawing\v4.0_4.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a\System.Drawing.dll

Microsoft.VisualBasic, Version=10.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b03f5f7f11d50a3a
C:\WINDOWS\Microsoft.Net\assembly\GAC_MSIL\Microsoft.VisualBasic\v4.0_10.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a\Microsoft.VisualBasic.dll

System.Configuration, Version=4.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b03f5f7f11d50a3a
C:\WINDOWS\Microsoft.Net\assembly\GAC_MSIL\System.Configuration\v4.0_4.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a\System.Configuration.dll

System.Core, Version=4.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b77a5c561934e089
C:\WINDOWS\Microsoft.Net\assembly\GAC_MSIL\System.Core\v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089\System.Core.dll

System.Xml, Version=4.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b77a5c561934e089
C:\WINDOWS\Microsoft.Net\assembly\GAC_MSIL\System.Xml\v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089\System.Xml.dll

Accessibility, Version=4.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b03f5f7f11d50a3a
C:\WINDOWS\Microsoft.Net\assembly\GAC_MSIL\Accessibility\v4.0_4.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a\Accessibility.dll

DotNet3dsToolkit, Version=1.4.6.18, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null
D:\Citra game setup\Ethernal X - Wither Y\EXWY\3DS Toolkit\DotNet3dsToolkit.dll

SkyEditor.Core, Version=4.0.7.1, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null
D:\Citra game setup\Ethernal X - Wither Y\EXWY\3DS Toolkit\SkyEditor.Core.dll

System.Runtime, Version=4.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b03f5f7f11d50a3a
C:\WINDOWS\Microsoft.Net\assembly\GAC_MSIL\System.Runtime\v4.0_4.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a\System.Runtime.dll

--------------------
User Message:
An unhandled exception has occurred.
You can continue running the program, but please report this error.

Buffel Saft

Male
Seen 23 Hours Ago
Posted 23 Hours Ago
498 posts
5.8 Years
May I ask how can I patch the mod into a Pokemon X CIA file? I have spent a while doing the research and trying all sort of things, but with no avail.
I'd suggest following the hack's citra install guide, which covers the whole process. If you're building one for the 3DS you'll need to make a decrypted cia instead of the format suggested by the guide, but other than that it's the same process for both.
looks like you chose the long way for a citra set up but nonetheless im grateful cause i can play it but for future rom hacks this might be easier > http s:/ /diovento.wordpress . com/rrss/ its a much easier set up and alot less steps ( sry if im being rude but im still grateful nonetheless )
Yeah batch files are definitely easier for the end user, probably wouldn't hurt for me to learn how to write them at some point.
@Buffel Saft
im in trouble here im getting this >
Exception Details:
User Message:
An unhandled exception has occurred.
You can continue running the program, but please report this error.
I'm sorry, I can't get any useful information from that error. You might want to report it to the tool's creator instead (evandixon over at Project Pokemon; there's a thread for the tool here, though it doesn't look like it's being actively supported).

Buffel Saft

Male
Seen 23 Hours Ago
Posted 23 Hours Ago
498 posts
5.8 Years
Hey, I'm having some problems with pokemon locations in the reflection cave - the BF1 spawns Mr. Mime and Chingling, but never a Ghostly and I kinda want it too :'D
Seems that's my fault, I've just updated the game so Gastly will actually spawn there now. Sorry about that!
I had the same issue as @HyoudouIssei810
This means the CIA file of your Pokemon game is not properly decrypted.
If I recall correctly, I used Batch CIA 3DS Decryptor to fix the problem.
After properly decrypting it, you should not be getting any error message.

The guide actually helped a lot, it was far more simple than I thought @Buffel Saft
Thanks for clarifying that, hopefully HyoudouIssei810 will be able to get it working. The whole process is a lot easier than it used to be with that new tool, but I'm glad the guide helped!

Buffel Saft

Male
Seen 23 Hours Ago
Posted 23 Hours Ago
498 posts
5.8 Years
@Buffel saft is there a way to randomize the Wild Pokemon and Starters? if i lets say in the future i wanted to do a randomized rom hack lets play?

also i dont know how to apply this ips file it wont let me use it at all i looks like this >
Yep, once you've copied the hack's files into your unpacked ROM you can open the folder containing those files with pk3DS, and then randomize it like any other ROM. As Amara said the guide explains how to use the ips patch.

HI someone can help me please? i'm trying to install the hack on my 2ds and i followed the guide step by step but when i start the game i don'see "eternal x " on title screen... how can i resolve? or the hack is installed anyway??
i have homebrew v 2.0.0
That depends; if you're not playing in English the hack is probably installed anyway (the new title screen is English only), but you can check by going to buy Poke Balls in Aquacorde Town. They'll be Cherish Balls instead of standard balls if the hack is installed.
Advertiser Content