• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Smells Great!

Cello

Tonight!
Years
Time to get weird.

What are some of your favorite scents?
Try not to be gross with "Mah farts" or something rule-breakey.

inb4 Toujours with Gasoline.

Sсott

Years
  • Seen Jul 28, 2012
Paint, old books, new magazine, gasoline..many more which I can't remember.

Ayselipera

Gasoline, cigarettes, and beer. Also a certain brand of permanent marker my family buys.

As for normal scents coffee, tea, fresh detergent smell, peanut butter, anything with a sweet spice (cinnamon, nutmeg, etc)

Shining Raichu

Expect me like you expect Jesus.
Years
I love the smell of gasoline. I think looking at that thread that's a pretty universal thing. We shouldn't like it but it smells awesome haha.

I also like the smell of cigarette smoke despite not being a smoker myself. I also seem to remember loving the smell of white out (non-Australians might refer to that as "liquid paper").

Moving into the 'non-fume' genre, I love the smell of coffee (again, despite never drinking it), Chinese food, pizza places, rain, some woods, PIE, tinsel, artificial Christmas trees (which is just a variation on the tinsel smell if I'm honest). Oh and I love sniffing the inside of the bottle of this sparkling grape juice stuff that I drink. It is amazing.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jun 29, 2019
Cigarettes bring a sense of nostalgia to me upon smelling them but my favorite thing to smell nowadays would have to be the scent of colonge in general, not only nostalgic but so alluring to my senses that I simply can't resist being attracted to such a smell upon catching the slightest whiff.

<Isn't being creepy at all.

Years
New book smell~ :3 New smell in general is pretty awesome. Coffee -- I could smell it forever. Pity I can't drink the stuff. The outside right after it rains. Baking, sometimes. And probably a lot more I am forgetting. @_@

Honest

Hi!
Years
Right now, I'm really liking the smell of this Air Wick Vanilla Sugar Sparkle Candle that's right in front of me.

In general though.... the smell of Expo Markers. =( Sad, really. That, and also strawberry shampoo on a girls hair. =D

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Aug 25, 2013
I love the smell of wood smoke. One of the few benefits of living in the middle of nowhere is that people burn things all the time and it smells good. :3

I also love the smell of coffee, men's aftershave, and new car smell.

Her

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen yesterday
Considering I have no sense of smell, I haven't got much to add to this thread, lol. But however; I think I would enjoy the new book smell, considering everything in my body feels good when I start a new book.

Dreg

Done after the GT.
Years
  • Seen Jul 11, 2016
I love the smell of new wooden fencing that has been put up, as well as the smell of Macaroni cheese, not forgetting gasoline, and the smell of cooked medium steak.

Margot

some things are that simple
Years
  • Seen Apr 16, 2022
The water left over in the pan after you make pasta, ground beef while it's cooking, gasoline, cigarette smoke (non-smoker over here), vanilla, certain perfumes/colognes, clean linen, and rum.

That's about all I can think of atm.

Karma Police

Arrest this man
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Apr 21, 2024
Hmmmmmm had to think about it a bit. I like the smell of gasoline and books, yes. And even though I don't like rain I like the smell outside after it rains. I used to like the smell of those whiteners or whatever you guys call it, until I heard people were getting high off it by smelling it and it was like a drug for children. I immediately started to hate it lol.

Livewire_

Knight of Three
Years
mah farts

Aside from normal things like cologne, food, etc, I really like the new car smell, as well as the smell of Febreeze, and car air fresheners. Gasoline too, but that gives you cancer so.

Turn-it

Coordinator/Elite Trainer
Years
  • Seen Dec 4, 2012
alcohol (rubbing XD), alcohol (tequila) XD :D, ummm bleach (don't like the smell it's just very unique)......umm....gasoline, (same it's just unique), FOOD! I love smelling food! :D

Avishka

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Nov 13, 2019
Gasoline, sandalwood, outside smell after raining, my mom's food, new books, old books and new notes

Back