• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen [FEEDBACK] What would you like to see in Fifth Generation?

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023
As simple as the title, really. What would you like to see here? What would you like to see happen events-wise? What things would you guys want to host? :)

No opinion is crazy so share everything that comes to mind!

BlazingCobaltX

big mood. bye
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jun 19, 2019
A general Gen V talk thread. A place where you can have a simple and slow chat about everything pertaining the generation. I'd like to sometimes talk about my progress in a game, but the Post Your Team thread is not sufficient for that, and I don't want to create a diary. I just want to talk about it once in a while, and talk about other people's progresses, too. Kinda like a Discord chat, but just on the sub.

I love talking about Gen V, but I don't always have something to add to the threads that pop up here. A general thread would be nice to keep a core group of Gen V enthusiasts here.

(To an extent, I'd like to see a similar thread in every Generation sub.)

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023
I have put together a general chat thread! :) Stickied up the top.

Any other ideas guys??

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023
Bump! Still wanting ideas! :)

Back