• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Looking for these pokes? Auction Here!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nacon

Item Trafficker
Years
hey, im ready to trade you shiny mewtwo for lvl 99 zigzagoon w/ pickup.
P.S. if you can, could you name it ZIGGY (yes, in all caps)?

thanks a lot for the deal... I hope you enjoy your Ziggy as much as I enjoy this pretty pokemon!.... hope you get a laugh at the letter, too...

is trick room ok? Ill be on wifi in a minute

that'll suffice... not a problem!.... I'll be on in a moment, just gotta finish another trade.

Last edited:

Nacon

Item Trafficker
Years
Hey man, I see your online :) Are you able to trade now, or in the next few hours?

Adamant for Modest Ditto ;)

well... we finally got the trade through.. sorry about that... your last post... well... got me when I was asleep on Eastern Time....

enjoy the Ditto.

ChickieQ

Super Shiny Collecter
Years
Hi again! this time I would really like your Timid Zapdos. I can give you a tm+shiny if you want. Maybe like a shiny smeargle and some TM over 50 for it?

Nacon

Item Trafficker
Years
For a timid mewtwo i will trade
Ok how about life orb,skill swap,sandsrom,torment,sludge bomb, and toxic

which Timid Mewtwo are you looking at.. the lvl 70 UT or the lvl 96 with no Evs...

I'm down for the life orb... and preferably a TM over 50

Hi again! this time I would really like your Timid Zapdos. I can give you a tm+shiny if you want. Maybe like a shiny smeargle and some TM over 50 for it?

Chickie... if that Smeargle's a male, I'm down... I have a Shiny female Smeargle... if not... let's figure out a middle ground.

Last edited:

Charizard23

Dragon Trainer
Years
ok i have many of those too name well i would like the lvl 96 one if i cant get that i will take the lvl 70 one.
so here is the offer in short.
Life orb
overheat
roost
chargebeam
payback
X-scissor
Substitute

Nacon

Item Trafficker
Years
ok but it is female :[ how about a shiny crobat instead?

either one works... your call...

ok i have many of those too name well i would like the lvl 96 one if i cant get that i will take the lvl 70 one.
so here is the offer in short.
Life orb
overheat
roost
chargebeam
payback
X-scissor
Substitute

life orb and substitute sound really nice. I'll do that... I just have to do an IV battle really quick.

Last edited:

Charizard23

Dragon Trainer
Years
Ok so is it for the lvl 96 one?
EDIT:Sorry to say but i cant find my life orb i had one but i cant find it........ so what now?

Nacon

Item Trafficker
Years
whichever you want. or I can get you a few TMs instead if you want that.

I'll go for either poke..your call... I can trade the Smeargle and see what I can get offered..... I can go and trade now if you'd like to.

Ok so is it for the lvl 96 one?
EDIT:Sorry to say but i cant find my life orb i had one but i cant find it........ so what now?

check your PMs..................

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back