• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Post & Discuss] Pictures of you!

Status
Not open for further replies.

NintendoQueen

The Queen of Nintendo
Years
I woke up this morning, and my hair was poofy [well I made it look worse]. But here, enjoy some poofy hair moments of mine, I sure did:
jtPIA.jpg

wvNRW.jpg

outfox

in
Years
  • Seen Feb 25, 2013
Spoiler:

meet the family:
Spoiler:

Honest

Hi!
Years
I woke up this morning, and my hair was poofy [well I made it look worse]. But here, enjoy some poofy hair moments of mine, I sure did:
jtPIA.jpg

wvNRW.jpg

I like it poofy, Arielle LOL. ;D

Spoiler:

meet the family:
Spoiler:

Looking good. I like the nose ring!

Kura

twitter.com/puccarts
Years
Wooow! Poopnoodle and Dawg! Good to see old friends in here, you guys are looking great!!

@_@ Dawg, I still can't believe you cut your hair! You look really good! :3 Haha I remember when your locks were down to your waist.. God knows how long ago that was!!

Kurui

Kageroza's Waifu
Years
shi1982989819.png

Teh green has come out nao. ;0; But here's a pic of me from today :D under bright lights and looking like 8| Idk. Forgive the ugly spots on my neck/face. I should have took Photoshop to this and took off my blehness. //lazy

Ihatehowlikeeverybodyherelooksolderthanme. lolsad T^T //foreveryoung???

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023
Spoiler:

Nobody desires to see me on #poc, sad life. idk. I just want to keep taking pics of my hair which is otherwise wonderful except for the one unstraight stand of hair which I managed to straighten. So skilled I am.

diab_low

All men live, only few exist.
Years
Spoiler:

meet the family:
Spoiler:

Wow u look cute and that nose ring looks boss:)

Yeas what does Polydactyl mean?

Bunny but I'm guessing is a small and cute but lmao ;)

I haven't been around for the past few years. SO HERE'S ME.

527790_10150935895419358_1160442460_n.jpg

Wow u guys look great I must say man u look like an Australian Rugby League star lol

shi1982989819.png

Teh green has come out nao. ;0; But here's a pic of me from today :D under bright lights and looking like 8| Idk. Forgive the ugly spots on my neck/face. I should have took Photoshop to this and took off my blehness. //lazy

Awww girl why the Photoshop u look great and yes you look like 14 idk if that is your real age :P

Spoiler:

Nobody desires to see me on #poc, sad life. idk. I just want to keep taking pics of my hair which is otherwise wonderful except for the one unstraight stand of hair which I managed to straighten. So skilled I am.

I see the Pimples have gone and u looking good :)

Last edited:

Kurui

Kageroza's Waifu
Years
Awww girl why the Photoshop u look great and yes you look like 14 idk if that is your real age :P

Because I could use it to get rid of those spots on my neck :D and my chin. >.>

And lol.......I'm 26.........And I was telling people, I should start using all that age defying creme stuff that people nearing 30 start using. I wonder if it'd turn me into a baby face then.

And then in a few years: "Awww how old are you, 10?" "I'm 50." JESUS CHRIST"

Also requility is so cuuuuuteomg. <33333

Last edited by a moderator:
Years
Spoiler:

meet the family:
Spoiler:

Y-You are adorable pretty!

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

I know, I know. That thing on my head...

Honest

Hi!
Years
I haven't been around for the past few years. SO HERE'S ME.

527790_10150935895419358_1160442460_n.jpg

Aww, you two look adorable.

shi1982989819.png

Hey, but being young is good! It's hard to tell with the picture, since it's so bright, but I'll guess.... 17? I love the green eyes, by the way!

Spoiler:

You look good, Nica!

Lorans;7308133[FONT=Trebuchet MS said:
Spoiler:

Spoiler:

I know, I know. That thing on my head...[/FONT]

Dude. The hat. It's WIN.

outfox

in
Years
  • Seen Feb 25, 2013
Spoiler:

lovely lovely :) Be glad you have hair to straighten. u___u (says someone who's been lazily tending the same pixie-cut since age 14.)

And why thank you, Loranz, for such an uplifting comment :) You're not so bad yourself, that hat is beast. Your friend's hat is also beast. You must live in Beast Hat Town or something.

zmK0J.gif

I'll stop.

Yeas what does Polydactyl mean?

Bunny but I'm guessing is a small and cute but lmao

Thank you for the compliment. :) WELL. Tako's got 23 toes total and a stub tail!

Years
lovely lovely :) Be glad you have hair to straighten. u___u (says someone who's been lazily tending the same pixie-cut since age 14.)

And why thank you, Loranz, for such an uplifting comment :) You're not so bad yourself, that hat is beast. Your friend's hat is also beast. You must live in Beast Hat Town or something.

zmK0J.gif

I'll stop.

Thank you for the compliment. :) WELL. Tako's got 23 toes total and a stub tail!

Haha thanks!

Here's a clearer picture of myself (the guy). The girl is my best friend, and my distant cousin.

Spoiler:

outfox

in
Years
  • Seen Feb 25, 2013
I think the angle makes you look a little younger :) but you don't look that young. Killer shirt bro.

I mean it, I'd wear it

Honest

Hi!
Years
this is me im 16 people think im younger
l6zyeig8lqlcanm2zzu6.jpeg

Gonna have to agree with outfox, it's the angle. It makes you look small. Ten bucks says your really 5' 7'' and rocking the shirt. Cause its an awesome shirt. You look good!

Gonna upload Eid pictures tomorrow. Oh god, I'm wearing a ridiculous robe like thing in half of them, this should be fun.

Sector

Banned
Years
  • Age 33
  • Ohio
  • Seen Oct 10, 2016
So yeah, when its short its spiked. I let it grow to a certain length before getting it cut (when it usually gets to my eyes meaning). Won't be long now before I get it cut but this is what my hair looks like...without it brushed/combed of course. Yes, I don't brush/comb when I get out of the shower/bath. (I take turns @ that btw, shower, bath, shower, bath, etc.) Bath is more relaxing x)

I really had no idea which looked better, so Imma post 'em both. I hate webcams D: Don't forget to get out the buckets due to my ugliness. Sorry y'all.

Spoiler:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back