• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

♥~♥Dawn Fan Club♥~♥ "No need to worry!"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen May 11, 2023
If it is the Dustox episode then I most certainly don't remember her dressing up o.o Why was she dressed as a waitress? Does anyone know? :p

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Feb 1, 2016
If it is the Dustox episode then I most certainly don't remember her dressing up o.o Why was she dressed as a waitress? Does anyone know? :p

Because she wants to look cute. :3 Actually I don't know, Dawn has many many many outfits and dresses. :)

Years
  • Seen Feb 17, 2017
That maid outfit screenshot is from Tanks For the Memories. Dawn and Ash help out an understaffed maid cafe by working as waitresses, while Brock helps one of the other waitresses to bond with her Miltank.

Anyways, I'd like to join. Dawn's the best!

Why you like Dawn so much?
She's the cutest! I love that she's a girly girl. She's strong enough and brave enough to travel and get into adventures, but she still likes skirts and pink and sparkles. Most of the girls on the show are more tomboyish, and there's nothing wrong with that of course, but it makes Dawn really stand out.

And I love how she never gives up, and keeps smiling even through the rough times. You can see how much it hurts her when she doesn't do well in a contest, but she keeps going and just gets stronger and stronger as a coordinator. It's really admirable, and makes it just about impossible not to want to see her succeed.

And she really is an amazing coordinator. The techniques she comes up with are so beautiful.
I think her appeals are the best in the whole show.

Your favourite of Dawn's Pokémon:
Piplup! Piplup is hilarious! It's so overconfident and always tries to show off for Dawn, and it's always fun to see it get hit with Draco Meteor. And the close bond between Dawn and Piplup is very sweet.

Your favourite of Dawn's outfits:

Gotta be the Grand Festival dress. It's so elegant, and complements her beautifully. The Platinum outfit is a close second, though.

Years
That maid outfit screenshot is from Tanks For the Memories. Dawn and Ash help out an understaffed maid cafe by working as waitresses, while Brock helps one of the other waitresses to bond with her Miltank.

She's the cutest! I love that she's a girly girl. She's strong enough and brave enough to travel and get into adventures, but she still likes skirts and pink and sparkles. Most of the girls on the show are more tomboyish, and there's nothing wrong with that of course, but it makes Dawn really stand out.

And I love how she never gives up, and keeps smiling even through the rough times. You can see how much it hurts her when she doesn't do well in a contest, but she keeps going and just gets stronger and stronger as a coordinator. It's really admirable, and makes it just about impossible not to want to see her succeed.

And she really is an amazing coordinator. The techniques she comes up with are so beautiful.

Piplup! Piplup is hilarious! It's so overconfident and always tries to show off for Dawn, and it's always fun to see it get hit with Draco Meteor. And the close bond between Dawn and Piplup is very sweet.

Gotta be the Grand Festival dress. It's so elegant, and complements her beautifully. The Platinum outfit is a close second, though.

Hello Blufair!

Dawn is in my opinion, the best character the anime has ever introduced.

Her Pokemon are cute and I love her hair.

Piplup is so funny, getting hit by Gible's Draco Meteor.

Pachirisu and Buneary are so adorable and her Ambipom was of course a master in Contests (I really miss Ambipom).

The Grand Festival dress has to be my fave of her contest dresses too.

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Feb 1, 2016

Welcome to the club blufair! You said so many good things that you can have a virtual cookie from me. ^^ Yes, Dawn is girly girl and I love that! <3

If you want, you can answer to our earlier topics which you can find on earlier messages. :)

And thanks for saying that episode's name, now I don't have to search it. ^__^

Snivy063

Banned
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jul 16, 2012
Why do you like Dawn so much?
There's this charisma in her that's very charming and adorable, plus I love her enthusiasm when it comes to Pokemon contests and stuff. Plus, she's a very reliable character throughout the whole D/P series! Lastly, she's pretty and I love her clothes. :D

Your favorite Pokemon of Dawn?
I think it would be Togekiss, yes, it's my favorite Pokemon which explains why I picked it. :3

Your favorite of Dawn's outfits?
Her contest outfit, it's very elegant and suites her well. Although would be much more prettier if she has a different headpiece.

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Feb 1, 2016
Why do you like Dawn so much?
There's this charisma in her that's very charming and adorable, plus I love her enthusiasm when it comes to Pokemon contests and stuff. Plus, she's a very reliable character throughout the whole D/P series! Lastly, she's pretty and I love her clothes. :D

Your favorite Pokemon of Dawn?
I think it would be Togekiss, yes, it's my favorite Pokemon which explains why I picked it. :3

Your favorite of Dawn's outfits?
Her contest outfit, it's very elegant and suites her well. Although would be much more prettier if she has a different headpiece.

Welcome to the club Snivy! Yes, Dawn has very beautiful outfits and dresses, you're right. :3 If you want you can answer to our previous topics. :) I hope you have wonderful time here!

Haru

Wolf Simp
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Mar 21, 2023
everyone loves dawn! :D shes cute and doesnt give up :P

Snivy063

Banned
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jul 16, 2012
I'll try to draw Dawn, and post it here for you guys. I tried once, but it wasn't really that good. The thing that I found the hardest was drawing her hair. :P

And yes, I'm really happy to be a part of this club. ^__^

Years
Even though I enjoy the BW episodes, I also catch up on DP episodes so I can relive Dawn's journey with Ash and Brock through Sinnoh.

Yeah, just reminiscing of good old times!

Snivy063

Banned
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jul 16, 2012
I really enjoyed the D/P series more than the ongoing B/W series. I don't really like to compare but that's the truth soo.. :3

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Feb 1, 2016
I'll try to draw Dawn, and post it here for you guys. I tried once, but it wasn't really that good. The thing that I found the hardest was drawing her hair. :P

And yes, I'm really happy to be a part of this club. ^__^
I appreciate it. ^^ I know your drawing is going to be great! I can't wait to see it. :)

Snivy063

Banned
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jul 16, 2012
Who do you think is Dawn's best Pokemon?
If your asking for best, not favorite. I have to say Piplup, it's her very first Pokemon and Piplup really helped her throughout her journey, Piplup is also the reason why she caught her other Pokemons, and it's always been there for her. <3

Charicific

PkMn Trainer
Years
I can't stand the BW series, DP is much better. How do I defend DP from a post on a different site that asks me why BW has better ratings over DP?

The variation of each series, according to my believe, is to satisfy people of different taste.
Kanto People have different taste than us D/P fans thus they can judge in a different manner.
So, probably, Unova goes well with the majority...I PERSONALLY didn't see the "Improvements from the D/P series" people has been talking about, I believe that its not improvement that satisfied them, it is the fact that they might have seen some relation with Unova to Kanto. However, I am talking about SOME people. I for one, Love Unova as they do, but I don't see it better than D/P at all.... JUST Where is the Progression-wise improvements?!

Snivy063

Banned
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jul 16, 2012
But your welcomed to join in any way possible, you just need to fill up the sign up form in order to be a member of the club! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back