• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Completed] Pokemon Raptor Version

Tendoman77

Formerly known as "Da Man"
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Apr 16, 2024
I'm getting hyped up for the next demo :D. All these new events will hopelly keep me busy, however I hope it will come out before June 27th.

Don't ask why :x.

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen May 19, 2021
Even though I'm not part of the team, it doesn't hurt to welcome someone.
Welcome aboard kcrew! :D

sonic smash down

Where those that train, train hard!
Years
it might work better if you send it through pm he's not goin to be here much this week i think. sometin about a break? lolz well watevs. cant wait to see wat youve got for diaga and palkia, in your sleaves lolz

O.G. Duke

a.k.a OmegaGroudon
Years
  • Seen May 18, 2016
Well, 13 post to come~
New member here!
shinylugia249 - Tile Artist
Salamence09 - Idealist

Welcome!

Years
  • Seen Jul 2, 2015
very nice...i'd like to try the second demo...btw the second giratina, seymi and regigas forms, will be all avayble with the normal forms?

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen May 19, 2021
Welcome shinylugia249 and Salamence09! ^^
I hope u have fun working for OmegaGroudon! ^^

Atomic Reactor

OG, Avatar already said to drop the "Get to XXX amount of posts before update" thing.
i suppose you could finish up this last one. But i would suggest stopping it. otherwise youll get lame SPAM! just repeating what Avatar said.

keep up the good work.

Years
  • Seen Apr 14, 2011
Hey bro the game looks real good you should use the toronto raptors logo in yo game it would look real sick

Yuoaman

I don't know who I am either.
Years
Hey bro the game looks real good you should use the toronto raptors logo in yo game it would look real sick

Yeah, what reason in the world would could there be to use a sports team logo in a Pokemon fan-game.... and a bad sports team at that!!

sonic smash down

Years
the raptor's logo? you serious man? watevs i dont critize anyone so....
anyways cant wait for the update og i really want to see wat u have planned for diaga and palkia at least a little bit till i can see the whole thing in the next demo

Years
  • Seen Sep 15, 2014
O.O All I can say is that I am amazed by efforts you have put into this game. Everything here looks perfect.
This will be best pokemon game ever.

Years
2uf3bbn.gif

Made a banner

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen May 19, 2021
That's a kool banner knight! ^^
I think u should've animated it with Giratina, Darkrai, Palkia, Dialga, and Shaymin on it.

sonic smash down

Years
well looks like we finally reached the count omega cant wait to see wat u have *still feels guilty and thinks of a way i can make it up*nice banner man, could have had more legends but its better than anything i could ever do.................still cant think of anything i can do. man i really want to help this project out

Lollypop

Member since '07 <300 posts
Years
well looks like we finally reached the count omega cant wait to see wat u have *still feels guilty and thinks of a way i can make it up*nice banner man, could have had more legends but its better than anything i could ever do.................still cant think of anything i can do. man i really want to help this project out

Calm down!Maybe Omegagroudon is not online yet! Wait till he comes online! Also can't wait till you get online.

Back