• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Mixed] ~RNC~s --- BlastoisePokeLodge, Some thing For Every One, Adding New Events, Many Pikachus Ready!

latioslegends

What worries you masters you
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Apr 4, 2019
Looking at your shop I noticed that your pearl... was sadly erased... um if you ever need some events, shinies, or evd just ask! sersouily I don't do much trading on your thread, but I really would not like to see this go!

~RNC~

Mother Of All Pokemon!!
Years
Looking at your shop I noticed that your pearl... was sadly erased... um if you ever need some events, shinies, or evd just ask! sersouily I don't do much trading on your thread, but I really would not like to see this go!

Oh, I ain't going no where!! They will be replaced, I do appreciate your offer, I will take a look in just a bit.

Thanks to every one and all that help, you will all be noted as such!!

I never expected this, thanks to all my fellow pokemon peeps!!

latioslegends

What worries you masters you
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Apr 4, 2019
Oh, i ain't going no where!! They will be replaced, I do appreciate you offer, I will take a look in just a bit.

I can also supply some RNG breed if you need them. The IVs on some of these shouldn't be passed up on^^

The-Great-Falkner

There just that damn good!
Years
I'll give you my rayquaza for any dragon Pokemon you got that I've seen

stats are
Rash
274-284-177-302-160-192
ice beam,thunder,outrage,flamethrower level 82 from hoeen

jahz

<-- I made that XD
Years
  • Seen Jun 14, 2012