• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

March Maaaadness

Status
Not open for further replies.

Palamon

Silence is Purple
Years
...Facebook arguments. Okay, what? I quit Facebook a long time ago. Oops. Hotdogs are only good in the summer and on holidays in my eyes I can't have them too much.

Gideon Jeremiah

The giving Pokèmon breeder
Years
Oh, the best part comes when you watch someone disprove another's comment(s) or statement(s), than see the defeated individual retroactively re-phrase their posts so they don't seem so asinine :laugh: .

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
Facebook arguments are fun. I would say that they should just do it in real life...but then their friends don't get to watch.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
I hate it when a facebook argument starts on almost every status I make. I say "Oh what a lovely day today." and then someone makes a stupid comment on some controversial topic that attracts 3/4 of my friends list, including my parents. I'm like "this is embarassing."

On the subject of textbooks, this semester I'm going to aim for ebooks rather than physical textbooks. I'm going to use my tablet as an ereader. E-Books are cheaper and easier that way imo.

Years
On the subject of textbooks, this semester I'm going to aim for ebooks rather than physical textbooks. I'm going to use my tablet as an ereader. E-Books are cheaper and easier that way imo.

Yes, they are! I just don't buy them because I like to feel the paper and smell the books :P and I can't study without writing on the margins and whatso.

Random subject: I really don't understand you girls! Two months ago I cut my hair and happily showed my new look to my gf. "It's too long! Did you really cut it?", she said. Today I went to cut my hair again and happily thought that it would please her, because it was shorter than the previous time. "It's too short! You should have told that you didn't to cut that amount of hair! Now it fits you bad..." :tired:

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
I've never had people fight on my status, as far as I can remember. Though a while ago I logged on and discovered an 11-comment conversation my mother had with my friend...on one of my pictures.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
It's probably going to take time to get used to, because I'm more of a textbook carrying person rather than digital, but I'm a tech junkie. I should get used to this! xD

Yeeeeeah, I tend to be like that all the time towards my guy friends. xD Hopefully it's not *too* short :P

Oryx

CoquettishCat
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 30, 2015
Did you...ask her how she likes your hair? Lol...

Also I almost never buy textbooks unless it's super required. But English major so mostly I have to buy novels and such anyway.

Years
Toujours, I always ask her how she likes my hair and the answer is *dundundun* "Not too short and not too long. Like when you cut that time, you know?" I do, my love. You date an elephant, not a man.

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
Pfft awesome. Now I'll have a smart brain. o:

You can have mine, but it's a bit dirty from being in the gutter so much.

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
@Livewire-
Pfft fine. Killjoy. o;

@Codaq-
Okay, you go ahead and try. I'm just happy to have a better memory haha. You may want to remove the contents of my brain first, though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back