• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Team Rocket VS. Town

Affliction

Booted out - don't be like me!
Years
  • Age 46
  • Seen Sep 3, 2016

Rules:

Spoiler:

In a nutshell:

Spoiler:

Here's a tip:
- TO TOWN: It helps to PM people to agree on someone to vote off. The less the town can agree on someone to banish, the less chance the town has to win.
- TO TEAM ROCKET: You need to take advantage of the fact that the town doesn't know who you are. Act as much like a townsperson as possible.

PLAYERS:
Black = Pending
Green = Ready
Red = Banished/Robbed
Yellow = Awaiting Sign-up
Gray = Status Unknown

Game Archive:

Red: Robbed/Banished
Bold: Winners

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

IMPORTANT NOTICE: Please be extra careful to keep your inbox from filling up while you wait for sign-ups. You have no idea how frustrating it is to wait for someone to empty their inbox so they can get their role PM and the game can begin.

Last edited:

Serperion

The Fallen King
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Oct 10, 2014
I'll join I understand what you mean by this game and I am interested. Just one thing when referring to the Rocket Victory that would mean 3 people are left in the city and two are rocket members, right?

Affliction

Years
  • Age 46
  • Seen Sep 3, 2016
I'll join I understand what you mean by this game and I am interested. Just one thing when referring to the Rocket Victory that would mean 3 people are left in the city and two are rocket members, right?

I am joining this game. It looks like a very fun game

Added you both in.

@Serperion: Yes.

Just a note: If, at any point, the PKMN Trainer uses his/her ability, and the Team Rocket Members (Who are still in the game) don't send their decision PMs, the ability will be negated (And it will be available to use again).

And one more thing: The Ninja cannot use his/her ability on Night 0. This means that if there is a Ninja instead of a Detective, the Game will go straight to Day 1, after a certain amount of time in Night 0.

Affliction

Years
  • Age 46
  • Seen Sep 3, 2016
I may be able to start the game now, but if I start it now, it won't be as long considering the amount of people. If I start with 6 or 7 there will only be 2 or 3 townspeople respectively. And if we start right now, we will only have 1 towns-person. If you want to go on with the game immediately, then I will make the game start, but please remember it won't be as long.

Aryan143

The Fennekin Fan!
Years
Let's wait for one day, if more people joins, then we will start then. If not, we will start with only 5 members. I will tell some of my friends to join this game too

Affliction

Years
  • Age 46
  • Seen Sep 3, 2016
The game has started! It is now Night 0.

Um...I have a question. Instead of PM, can be VM or something?

It depends on what you mean.

Anyway, things should be PMed anyway, or else the others would notice something that is important information you want to keep for yourself only. After all, only the Team Rocket Members and the Detective/Ninja (And the chosen person) are supposed to know who others are.

Last edited:

Affliction

Years
  • Age 46
  • Seen Sep 3, 2016
It is now Day 1.

Everybody, now is the first time to send Banish Votes.

Back