• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Resource requests

Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen today
does anyone know where I can find icons of mega evolved pokemon as well as the primal evolutions?

for example when you go to Pokemon in your game and you see who is currently in your party, I want to be able to have the mega icon show when a pokemon has mega evolved

thanks in advance!

It's not formated, but here's a good link from the Spriter's Resource (Up to gen 7).

Anyone have Pokemon Platinum battleboxes?

Spriter's Resource has got you covered.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jun 29, 2019
Did anyone make a finished pack of static front/back sprites from 6th gen? I only found 64x64 sprites. I'm looking for sprites in RMXP format or 80x80 (HGSS size).

Venomous_Zero86

Pokemon Chosen Ones (Coming Soon)
Years
  • Age 21
  • Seen Feb 11, 2022
Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Oct 17, 2019
looking for someone to help make/or teach how to make overworld sprites

I was curious if anyone would be willing to make or help me learn how to make overworld sprites for the game I'm working on. There are a lot of characters I want to make but so far my attempts have been pretty awful at making OW sprites

I want to make characters that are not related to pokemon for a fun little game I'm making for myself and these characters are from all different types of shows/cartoons

would anyone be willing to help? or know of good resources for beginners when it comes to making sprites?

Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Jul 20, 2019
Does anyone know where I can find all the music tracks from HeartGold and SoulSilver? Any help would be nice. Thanks in advance!

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Jul 27, 2018
Any Ash,misty,Brock etc overworld sprites?

Hey I'm working on this pokemon game that's sort of ash grey sequal but set in the johto region. I've looked all over the web for some overworld sprites for ash , misty, brock, team rocket etc that fits in the rpgmxp engine with no luck. If anyone can give a link to find these sprites?

Years
Hey I'm working on this pokemon game that's sort of ash grey sequal but set in the johto region. I've looked all over the web for some overworld sprites for ash , misty, brock, team rocket etc that fits in the rpgmxp engine with no luck. If anyone can give a link to find these sprites?

TuxedoMoroboshi on deviantart seems to have something close to what your looking for and she (going by profile picture) seems to be okay with people using her sprites with credit as long as it's not for adult related content (but you should still ask). Ash has a walking animation but it is not in rpgmxp format you would have to adjust that yourself and the Misty and Brock sprites only have the standing sprites, but it shouldn't be too much work to make a walking animation with them.

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Jul 18, 2017
Question: Gen 6 Styled Mega Sprites?

Does anyone have a link where I can download Gen 6 styled sprites (the 3D ones). I already have the normal Pok?mon but I'm still missing some.
I will be needing:
-All Mega Evolution Sprites
-All Forms of Arceus Sprites

Please help me!
Thank you for your time!

Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Oct 8, 2017
Mystery dungeon script

Hallo, does anyone have a script to Pokemon mystery dungeon exploreres of time? I'd be very grateful :-)

Back