• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Its Time For Ash ketchum's Johto Adventures!

Astraea

The Storm of Friendship
Years
  • Age 25
  • IDK
  • Seen Jan 23, 2022
INTRODUCTION

Hi I am Indiancharizard# or you can call me Ash because my real name Ashutosh Kumar.
I made this team to make one of the best hack ever.Currently i have a team of just four members
working together on this but still we are not moving.I would want different kind of Talents
especially those who are very experienced because this team needs experience because its our first hack ever.
I will also welcome those who are rookies but they will have to show some proof of talent.
And my requirments will be very clear that i would want everyone to give there best
and i would want everyone to be serious about this one! We cant afford to be irregular.

Current Project
Pokemon - Johto League Showdown

Story

The Story is Very simple. Many Of you Must be Watching the animation Since Childhood and
Must Have Seen That When Ash Returns From The Orange Islands and Realises that his Rival is
Embarking on a new Journey Towards the Western Territory. He also Decides That he will also Head out Towards the West
and win the Johto League. Play as Ash and follow His Footsteps and Relive the Exiting Journey
And Go to Johto to Do all The Things that Ash Did.This hack involves all story of Ash in adventurous region of Johto.

Reason for Making

I Got the Inspiration of Making it From Metapod23's Pokemon Ash Gray.I always Thought
That Metapod23 is Making Ash Gray Covering The Whole Indigo League and Orange Islands
But, What About Next Seaons? No one ever Tried of making one(Don't Know if someone ever Tried)
So, I Decided of making one and Have People Relive Adventures of Johto That Ash Had.

Features

Some new geographical changes in Routes and Towns even hidden one's
New Tiles
New Trainer Sprites
New Items
New Titlescreen
Day and Night System
New Scripts
New Maps
You Can Go with other Lineup Other than Ash's.

Topics to be Covered

All Episodes From The Seasons 3,4 and 5.
And Maybe if I get Good Scriters I can Cover all Johto Movies Too.

Posts You Can Apply For

Lead Scripter.
Scripter.
Mapper.
Titlescreen Hacker.
Music Editor/ Inserter.
Item Editor(Someone Who knows How To Edit Item and Make new Items).
ASM Hacker.
OW Spriter.
Someone Who Can Make A Trailer Video For My Hack.

Application Form

Name -
Skill -
Applying For -
Proof of Work -
TimeZone -
Avaiblity -

Current Team

Me - Scripting,Publishing.
Ganeshwara - Mapping(But is on a Leave Due To His Exams. He Will Join Back in March)
AnsirentRytham - Half Mapping, Basic Scripting and Little Publishing.
Jesron Bans - OW Spriter.
Musaddiqthewarior - DNS Inserter
Ganesha - Supporter , Banner Maker.
Icefire23 - Sprite Inserter.
Snorlax44 - Walkthrough writing, supporting and NPC scripting.
Synbit - Titlescreen Hacker and World map Editor.
lajules - Mapping.
Parth9 - Lead Scripter, item editor.
Anrin Das, Jrr Kein and Pixie^.^forest - Beta Testers.
theonegirl - Scripting!
Alakazam_15 - Scripting/Mapping.

SHOW YOUR SUPPORT TO THIS HACK WITH THIS USERBAR

showdown_zps99709067.png

6pnmdw.jpg

2h3mszn.png

Ending

I hope You Would Like TO Join And Help me make a Masterpiece of a Hack.

Last edited:

Dark Shadow 6

Friends Till The End
Years
Name - MusaddiqTheWarrior
Skill -Mapper,DN Adder,Half Scripter,Pokemon Inserter,OW Inserter,Text Box Color Changer.
Applying For - Day and Night System Adder
Proof of Work - no ( because im,new hacker )
TimeZone - GTM 5:30
Avaiblity - everyday 2-3 hours

Last edited:

Astraea

The Storm of Friendship
Years
  • Age 25
  • IDK
  • Seen Jan 23, 2022
Name - MusaddiqTheWarrior
Skill -Mapping,DN Adder,Half Scripter,Pokemon Inserter.
Applying For - Day and Night System Adder
Proof of Work - no ( because im,new hack )
TimeZone - GTM 5:30
Avaiblity - everyday 2-3 hours

Ok bro You're In and welcome to the team and I will PM you for further talks!

Good Start , I got a new member just after 4 hours!
Waiting for more!

Last edited:

Jésrøñ bans

Dreams come true.....
Years
Yaay lets do it fellas.
waiting for this thread since a year approximately.
Thanx indiancharizard#.

@musaddik the warrior.
Nice to meet u.
Thanx for helping.

Last edited:

Astraea

The Storm of Friendship
Years
  • Age 25
  • IDK
  • Seen Jan 23, 2022
YEAH I AM EXITED ABOUT IT!

A YEAR IS TOO MUCH! I THINK 3 MONTHS BUT STILL LONG WAIT! AND WE HAVE KICKED OFF!

Last edited:

Shitik

Generic Bio
Years
Name - IceFire123
Skill - Basic Scripting, Some mapping, (trying to learn how to insert (and make) OW sprites and tiles along with more eXtreme scripting)
Applying For - Basic scripter, I'll try OW sprites if I can't do it I'll let you know, and some mapping.
Proof of Work - I have none, sorry.
TimeZone - Eastern Time Zone (UTC-05:00)
Avaiblity - Weeknights from 5-whenever and weekends mornings and nights :)

Last edited:

Shitik

Generic Bio
Years
@icefire123 you're in.
But try to show some proof plz in the next two three days.

Alright, thanks. Sorry about no evidence, I'll try to take some pics as soon as I can. Also, I found out how to insert tilesets (I think I did anyway) but I don't know how to make them, so what I was thinking is if I can insert heartgold/soulsilver tilesets from a website online and the ones we need to make we can leave it to the tilesetter. That's just an idea.

P.S. What rom is this a hack of?

Thanks again and I hope my idea works, if not, I'm alright.

~Icey (call me that if you want) :D

Last edited:

Astraea

The Storm of Friendship
Years
  • Age 25
  • IDK
  • Seen Jan 23, 2022
Its fire red rom and try to practice with a fresh rom bro. More you will practice, the better you with become . Are you learning ow sprites by hex or manually inserting.

Shitik

Generic Bio
Years
Its fire red rom and try to practice with a fresh rom bro. More you will practice, the better you with become . Are you learning ow sprites by hex or manually inserting.
I only know how to manually insert them, I'm still kinda new. :/ Also, do you think that you or anybody can send me a fresh ROM?

P.S. I'm going to practice OW spriting for a little longer.

Best Regards,
~Icey

Last edited:

Shitik

Generic Bio
Years
So I guess you're doing the Pokémon and I'm doing the people.

@indiancharizard# If you want, I could try to change the region map. Unless someone is already doing it, I'm here to help. :)

Last edited:

Astraea

The Storm of Friendship
Years
  • Age 25
  • IDK
  • Seen Jan 23, 2022
Sorry for the double post but here is Gary Oak's front.

IPXMIoj.png

Ok sprite is good so try making all its 8 indexes. If you want edit region map! means world map editing or something else?

ok so currently we have 2 spriters ,(1 scripter and 1 mapper) thats me and some supporters!

Shitik

Generic Bio
Years
World Map Editing. Also, I've never actually done it before, I'm only practicing with tutorials, I'm getting close though. So if you want more experienced Map Editors I'm fine with that, but if you leave it to me, it'll take a few days.

Edit: Here is Gary: (he looks a lot like the HG SS sprites)

Last edited:

Astraea

The Storm of Friendship
Years
  • Age 25
  • IDK
  • Seen Jan 23, 2022
World Map Editing. Also, I've never actually done it before, I'm only practicing with tutorials, I'm getting close though. So if you want more experienced Map Editors I'm fine with that, but if you leave it to me, it'll take a few days. Edit: Here is Gary: (he looks a lot like the HG SS sprites)
If i give you a bmp image with all johto pokemon ows. Then, will you be able to take out one by one ows and insert them? We don't have a world map editor. So, you can do it. But first ows are important.do it later. Soon working hard you'll become more experienced.

Dark Shadow 6

Friends Till The End
Years
World Map Editing. Also, I've never actually done it before, I'm only practicing with tutorials, I'm getting close though. So if you want more experienced Map Editors I'm fine with that, but if you leave it to me, it'll take a few days.

Edit: Here is Gary: (he looks a lot like the HG SS sprites)

Ows looking good keep it up and i will try to find anyone who can change Title screen :)

Jésrøñ bans

Dreams come true.....
Years
Icey u great.
World map editing is required bro.
N I'll do pokemon spriting u do the players.

We don't have beta tester.
I'm ready to test.

Last edited:
Back