• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Exquisite Corpse World

Ice1

[img]http://www.serebii.net/pokedex-xy/icon/712.pn
Years
  • Seen Nov 23, 2023
I've had this idea for a while now, so I thought why not post it to feign activity in this subforum?

I'd love to do an RP where nothing is set in stone, with the entirety of the first part just dedicated to the story morphing and changing the world. There is no OP for the setting, just some rules, as the setting is yet in need of building.

So poster 1 would say:
Okay, skyland world. Just floating islands above a giant ocean.

Poster 2 could then say:
Oh, i like that. How cool would it be if people rode dragons through it.

Poster 1 comes back in and then adds that the dragons are not just lizard-based, but could also be wolves. Poster 3 comes in an adds the existence of laser guns, while poster 4 says that the giant capitol city is build in the floating skeleton of a big dragon.

The world will be a mess, but it just seems real fun to me to play around in such a space. First build a setting, then build people, then RP. Would people be interested in that? Does it even fit in here?

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 19, 2024
Make a [Workshop] thread and build the world there d: Then eventually make a proper OOC based on it so that people can make characters. Otherwise, it sounds like it works better as a collaborative worldbuilding project in Fanficion & Writing ^^

Years
Make a [Workshop] thread and build the world there d: Then eventually make a proper OOC based on it so that people can make characters. Otherwise, it sounds like it works better as a collaborative worldbuilding project in Fanficion & Writing ^^

I dunno about that, I actually think there's some potential there. I don't think he means for the people to make the setting via discussing, but introduce the setting and lore through IC posting.

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 19, 2024
Maybe... Still sounds more like collaborative fiction making though, or even a forum game, if you're not taking a specific role and acting it out. Hm.

Last edited:
Back