• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

LeafGreen hack: Pokemon Delta Green (Zenon Returns) [Beta V1.1.6]

Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Dec 22, 2017
I have finished the beta 1.1 of the game. I noticed a savebug between Lavander and Celadon city. Other that that i didn't experience any bugs. I like this game and looking forward to the beta 1.2 and Zenon battle! :D

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Feb 9, 2021
I have finished the beta 1.1 of the game. I noticed a savebug between Lavander and Celadon city. Other that that i didn't experience any bugs. I like this game and looking forward to the beta 1.2 and Zenon battle! :D

Thanks! I will take a look at it. Glad you like it.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Feb 9, 2021
I think this hack would be better if it was Fire Red (as base).

Probably, but it was for the sake of "delta green" That doesn't really sound right on a firered rom, am i right? Also there aren't many leaf green hacks, so i just decided to make one. Why do you think it would be better if it was firered? just wondering for my future Rom hacks.

Delta231

A noob
Years
Probably, but it was for the sake of "delta green" That doesn't really sound right on a firered rom, am i right? Also there aren't many leaf green hacks, so i just decided to make one. Why do you think it would be better if it was firered? just wondering for my future Rom hacks.

Fire Red has more research and potential features to be added.

Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Dec 22, 2017
What are you planning on adding in next by the way? To the story i mean. We can probably give you some ideas if you run out of them!

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Feb 9, 2021
What are you planning on adding in next by the way? To the story i mean. We can probably give you some ideas if you run out of them!

I dont want to spoil too much off beta 1.2, but it will have somemthing to do with another dimention, which will be Zenon's world. I dont know if the Zenon fight will be in Beta 1.2, because it will be pretty close to the end game.
If you have any wishes or ideas, feel free to come with them. We can make it very creative!

Last edited:

blitz_2k

Kabe
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Mar 16, 2024
Does it have a physical/special split?
Will it have a postgame and/or a battle facility (like battle tower/frontier)?

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Feb 9, 2021
Does it have a physical/special split?
Will it have a postgame and/or a battle facility (like battle tower/frontier)?

It does not have physical and special split, all though i do plan to add it into the game when it is completely finished, for people to play through it again with even more events. I am planning something huge for postgame, but i don't have time to work on this game before june / july. Thanks for feedback.
(i will be trying to connect different dimensions and regions before making the post game)

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Feb 9, 2021
New update: I haven't worked on this hack in a while because of exams but it might get finished in 2019. :)

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Feb 16, 2020
I haven't played it yet, however i'm planning on doing it but i've read here and on other sites, that the game does have several bugs that don't allow you to advance or for example HM Fly is not available or something like that, However my real question - do you have a list or docx. file with all the Physical/Special split, list of mons and new attacks, basically a file with all the changes?

Back