• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon SoulSilver Randomized Nuzlocke Challenge

AlphaTangoFoxtrot

Johto-vah's Witness
Years
Hey, everyone! I've started a new series on my channel and I wanted to share this one with PC, so I figured I'd post it here! As the title says, I'm doing a randomized Nuzlocke of Pokemon SoulSilver.

Things I randomized include starters, wild encounters, trainer/gym battles, items, TMs, and static Pokemon.

If you don't understand the rules of a Nuzlocke challenge, I'll take the time to redirect you to this thread: http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=339977

In terms of optional clauses, I'm nicknaming all of my Pokemon and using Dupes clause. I also fail the challenge if I white out. The challenge is completed if I defeat Red atop Mt. Silver.

I don't really have a set upload schedule, but it should be near-daily.

Anyways, here's Episode 01 -- just grabbing our starter to kick the series off

Sorry for the blurry quality of this episode, by the way. I had a bit of an issue with OBS when I recorded this episode (which was like a month ago) and it has long since been resolved.

AlphaTangoFoxtrot

Johto-vah's Witness
Years
Episode 4 is live! ...and a tad bit tragic.

Just a heads up -- won't be uploading episode 5 tomorrow. Have other plans for my channel, so Episode 5 should go up Monday!

AlphaTangoFoxtrot

Johto-vah's Witness
Years
Episode 5 is live! (see what I did there?)

It's our first gym battle. Don't miss it!!

AlphaTangoFoxtrot

Johto-vah's Witness
Years
Sorry for the lack of updates recently. Real life had to drag me out by my collar and force me to not be a shut-in. It was a horrid experience. Anyways, Episode 19 is live!

Back