• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Gen 2] NOW COMPLETE - Knost's Custom Hardlocke - GOLD

Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Nov 16, 2018
I said you were near the end of your Ruby run, but I see you've already finished it as well. Congrats. :)

And I had an idea about the Apricorns. Why not pick them from every tree when you first encounter them, but don't pick them anymore when they re-spawn. It still keeps you with a limited number of pok? balls.

Anyway keep it up! I'm looking forward to finishing Hoenn and starting Sinnoh(aka my favourite region). ^_^

...I totally should have done that with the Apricorns....I should have consulted you lol *slaps forehead*

And thanks!!! I haven't played Diamond in a while so this will be a scary one haha

Any tips on what to expect/look for seeing as how it's your favorite region?

And again, thank you for reading. I can't tell you how helpful it is knowing someone other than me is reading and enjoying it haha

Alakazam17

[b]Long time no see![/b]
Years
I haven't played Diamond for awhile either, as I usually go for Platinum when I want to return to Sinnoh. That's the game I have planned for my current challenge as well.

One neat trick I remember from early on is that if you choose Chimchar as your starter he will soon learn Taunt, and you can then catch an Abra extremely easily on one of the first routes. =D

Good luck!

Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Nov 16, 2018
I haven't played Diamond for awhile either, as I usually go for Platinum when I want to return to Sinnoh. That's the game I have planned for my current challenge as well.

One neat trick I remember from early on is that if you choose Chimchar as your starter he will soon learn Taunt, and you can then catch an Abra extremely easily on one of the first routes. =D

Good luck!

That's awesome advice!! Thank you!!

Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Nov 16, 2018
Added personality/personal story aspects to my Pokémon here as well to flesh them out a bit more and show you a little bit more of who they are! Enjoy!

Back