• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Don't Let the Catz say Zero! [DLTMS0 v4.0]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Twilight-kun

Pokémon World Champion
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 27, 2023
I hope they don't screw up Team Plasma like they did every other villainous team

Anime: Laughingstock
Games: Feared

31 I am so bored

here, have some easy to use vs sprites (B2W2)

Spoiler:

Pokestick good times.

[i]cheeky[/i]
Years

I'm still waiting for a villainous team that legitimately makes me hate them and feel engaged in trying to bring them down.

Team Rocket were the closest yet, but they just aren't fleshed out enough.
Magma/Aqua's objectives just don't make sense, they feel silly.
Same with Galactic (would've liked seeing more of the leader being a emotionless sociopath though).
Plasma had some good moral dilemmas going on, but they felt like such pushovers.
Plasma in BW2 were way more badass, and I had a lot of fun fighting them. They were also very human somehow. But they still didn't feel that evil.

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jul 14, 2021

I actually haven't completed BW2 yet, I have no motivation to play the newer Pokemon games because I love HG so much.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

I do not want to hear anyone say anything about the enemies in the anime unless they watch it. okok.

Years

I think we should start a "PC in 2013" speculation... like, what new features would come in, who would get modded, and what other shenanigans we might be expecting.

Years

We still have a few sections without mods (General Entertainment, Art & Design, Video Games) so I hope 2013 finally sees new mods for those boards.

Volcanix769

Known as the Quilava Guy!
Years

Hardly anyone posts on "Art & Design"............ And I wrote this part on when some kid babysits a snake:

"Wh.... WHAT HAPPENED TO THE CAGE!?"

"Sssssssss......... ssssssssss......."

He froze, hearing the faint whispers of hisses below him. He slowly put his head down with the feeling of being afraid, looking at the tamed snake with it's elongated wiggling extension of a tongue.

It leaped and pierced through Bob's hand. Bob's face is in awe, with his mouth agape as blood rushed out of his hand, leaking down and clumping together.

The snake forcibly pushed all of his digestive acids and all of his food into his large mouth. Bob's eyes shrunk to a grain of sand as the troubled snake blasts his chunky, acidic, disturbing blast.

Bob's face was shot by it with such great force as he slipped from the water and fell down, unable to get up as he struggles to get on his feet.

Later, as Derek returns from Six Flags, he quickly ran to Bob's house. He banged the door hard, then he notices that the door is already opened, slamming the wall of his living room.

"AAAAGGGHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!" A shattering noise broke out of his room.

Derek heard Bob's voice, knowing that the snake might have done something to him. He quickly hustled up to his room, then he cannot believe on what he is just seeing.

The snake's head concealed Bob's whole head while he coils his whole body, as blood quickly runs from his neck, stomach acids on his body, the whole room, EVERYWHERE. Derek saw the shattered glass cage that caused his heart to ache as he fainted.

The snake's eyes saw Derek's face, while he sees that his face is full of sadness and regret. The snake felt very depressed of what he did and released Bob from his very tight binding, unable to be found.

Derek woke up and quickly ran to Bob, seeing that he's in so much pain.

"Bob, are you OK? I never knew that the snake would do this, I feared that this may happen! It's all my fault!" Derek complained, crying while he placed his hand of his face.

"It's all right, at least I survived that event." said Bob as he wipes his face.

Twilight-kun

Pokémon World Champion
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 27, 2023
49 mnrgle...Twi-chan is bored DX
*steamrolls the PWT again*
I wonder how high the win counter goes, I'm already at 83

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back