• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Salutations

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen today
Hi c: I'm Heather. 23. I like anime, manga, reading, writing, neopets, marapets, Pokemon (eevee, bulbasaur) and poetry. I'm engaged and autistic. I am lgbt too. I'm very open to talking on discord. I started to play Pokemon emerald on my gba sp. of you have any Pokemon nuzlockes with story amd fanfiction recs I'd love to hear them. Hope you all are staying wonderful!

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jan 12, 2024
Hey there! I have a feeling you're going to fit in quite well in PC. :) Definitely check out our Anime & Manga section as well as Fanfiction & Writing! Both are great places to talk to and get to know users. Oh! And don't forget our discord server too! If you're comfortable with Discord than I can guarantee you'll have fun there. Best of luck and happy posting!

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen today
HI Fairy. I think you might be right ^^ I'm into this scene as of now. I will have to think about joining a discord server. I'm a part of a few so it does gist overwhelming. Plus I don't do well yet in group chats. But thank you for your warm welcome!

Lil_Mew19

I'm soft uwu
Years
WELCOME

Hello, and welcome to PC! I know you'll fit in quickly here. It's interesting that you're autistic, because so am I , though my case is a mild one. However, I don't see very many people on the Internet with autism, like me , so I'm glad to meet a fellow member who does! Also, if you're into writing and poetry , you should totally check out our Fanfiction & Writing section! There are plenty of talented writers there. Or, if you want to test your writing skills by interactions, you should go to the Roleplaying section.

Oh , I remember the day I played Emerald for the first time. It's been one of my favourites ever since.

I hope you enjoy the site!

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen today
WELCOME

Hello, and welcome to PC! I know you'll fit in quickly here. It's interesting that you're autistic, because so am I , though my case is a mild one. However, I don't see very many people on the Internet with autism, like me , so I'm glad to meet a fellow member who does! Also, if you're into writing and poetry , you should totally check out our Fanfiction & Writing section! There are plenty of talented writers there. Or, if you want to test your writing skills by interactions, you should go to the Roleplaying section.

Oh , I remember the day I played Emerald for the first time. It's been one of my favourites ever since.

I hope you enjoy the site!

Yay! Thanks for commenting on this ^^ I think we'll get along quiet well

Lil_Mew19

I'm soft uwu
Years
Yay! Thanks for commenting on this ^^ I think we'll get along quiet well

No prob! I'm usually am quite shy and an introvert , so I'm trying to get out of the habit of lurking without doing anything. So , I'm trying to welcome people and start conversations, although it's hard for me.

Yeah, we should get along great ! If you want to discuss interests, hobbies , favourite fandoms, or whatever else you think would make good conversation topics, feel free to drop me a message on my profile! I saw that you pmed me. I'll get to that now xD

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen today
No prob! I'm usually am quite shy and an introvert , so I'm trying to get out of the habit of lurking without doing anything. So , I'm trying to welcome people and start conversations, although it's hard for me.

Yeah, we should get along great ! If you want to discuss interests, hobbies , favourite fandoms, or whatever else you think would make good conversation topics, feel free to drop me a message on my profile! I saw that you pmed me. I'll get to that now xD

I know what you mean ^^ it can be hard to post and reach out too. I'm glad well get along nicely. Thanks for answering my pm. I'll check it now

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 2, 2024
Hi c: I'm Heather. 23. I like anime, manga, reading, writing, neopets, marapets, Pokemon (eevee, bulbasaur) and poetry. I'm engaged and autistic. I am lgbt too. I'm very open to talking on discord. I started to play Pokemon emerald on my gba sp. of you have any Pokemon nuzlockes with story amd fanfiction recs I'd love to hear them. Hope you all are staying wonderful!
Welcome to PC! I already replied to your AMA in the offtopic section :3 I hope you'll have fun here <3 If you want to chat more closely with us, hop onto the Discord when you have time. Otherwise it's fine to just chat in threads here too ^^ Let me know if you need help with anything and I'll try to be of assistance!

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen today
Welcome to PC! I already replied to your AMA in the offtopic section :3 I hope you'll have fun here <3 If you want to chat more closely with us, hop onto the Discord when you have time. Otherwise it's fine to just chat in threads here too ^^ Let me know if you need help with anything and I'll try to be of assistance!

I'll think about discord c:

I will let you know if I need help for sure.

Go chat threads

Years
  • Age 32
  • USA
  • Seen Mar 17, 2019
Welcome! Judging by your username, I think we'd be friends right off the bat. I grew up playing a ton of Harvest Moon on the Gamecube!

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen today
Welcome! Judging by your username, I think we'd be friends right off the bat. I grew up playing a ton of Harvest Moon on the Gamecube!

I actually am into harvest moon. Plus I got a GameCube and the girl version of a wonderful life. Woot!

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen today
A Wonderful Life was my absolute favorite. :>

That's so cool C:

Just was going to add as a last thing go ahead and ask for my discord, if any of you would like

I'm kind of feeling lonely. Feel free to message me c:

Last edited by a moderator:
Years
Merged your triple posts for you. Next time you want to reply to multiple people, you're free to use the multi-quote / button with the quote symbol and a plus sign on it. =) Or you can click 'edit' to add more content to a post if you were the last poster. Welcome Heather! omggg I love neopets too lol, my account is right here. Started playing sometime in 2000/2001 but don't have my first account anymore, but I'm a lot happier with the progress on this one.

anyways! hope you have fun here \o/

Last edited:
Back