• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen Favourite Gen 6 Pokemon

Nah

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen today
If I had to pick a favorite Gen 6 'mon, it'd probably be Diancie (particularly its mega evolution). The Honedge line, the Kalos fossil 'mons, and Yveltal are great too.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Aug 21, 2021
Malamar is definitely my favourite. Such a great design.

Dragalge and Trevenant are up there too.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Apr 6, 2018
I'm gonna have to go with Pyroar, because it looks awesome and my favorite animal is a lion. Not to mention fire types are quite useful in Kalos.

Years
I would go for Talonflame. It's color scheme and style is very fitting for a Fire/Flying Type. Also, BB Roost spam takes the cake. :p

Last edited:

RollingEevee

RollingEevee
Years
  • Age 21
  • Seen Feb 28, 2018
I usually have a hard time with this question, but for Gen 6, it's Espurr, hands down. It's cute, creepy, and it's a psychic kitten. What's not to love? I also really like both Meowstic forms,
and their "differences, so that helps too. I just wish they were stronger, stat wise.

Honourable mentions go to: Boweon (I hated Sylveon at first, but after using one, my opinion took a 180),
Braixen (fox+witch=win), Xernas (fairy deer is best leggie), Goomy (who doesn't like it?), Liteo (LIONZ), and probably Flechling (robins are one of my fav birds).

Maybe missing one or two, but yeah cx
Did you know espurr is trying not to kill anything with it's powers?

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Jun 28, 2018
Tyrantrum became my new favourite pokemon,and Ive been playing since the start,just proves the pokemon company still have some good designs up thier sleeves.

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Mar 21, 2021
My favorite Gen 6 Pokémon are Aegislash, Xerneas and Diancie!

Last edited:

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023
I actually love Kalos Pokemon a LOT.

So my favourites are:

Pumpkaboo, Clauncher, Hawlucha, Noibat, Honedge, Pancham, Goomy aaanndddd Vivillon. :) All of them are really cool. The rest are so-so but honestly that's a pretty big list of loves tbh!

Reyzadren

Arid trainer
Years
My favourite gen 6 pokemon is klefki.

Though, I only seriously considered it when gen 7 was just starting to be released.

Lord Flamingo

Hmm, pretzels.
Years
  • Age 20
  • Seen Apr 13, 2018
Heliolisk must definitely be my favorite sixth gen Pokémon. It has an awesome design, rare typing and I love using it. There are a lot of Pokémon of this particular Gen. that could enter my list of favorite Pokémon, so it's always changing, in a way.

Meadow

[span="font-family: Handlee; font-size: 15px; font
Years
Fletchling is easily my favorite Kalos Pokémon! Cute birds always win me over, hehe. ^w^

YRvnfmp.gif

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Jan 2, 2024
Really can't choose just one. Chesnaught, Pyroar, Honedge and Noibat are all <3

Years
Unashamedly copying the first post's format here, but it works out pretty well. I thought I would have more pokemon in A and B rank, but I suppose Gen 6 wasn't my the favourite in terms of pokemon design.

S Rank (Absolute favourites):
Spoiler:

A Rank (Love):
Spoiler:

B Rank (Really like):
Spoiler:

C Rank (Like):
Spoiler:

D Rank (Meh):
Spoiler:

E Rank (Dislike):
Spoiler:

Last edited:

LadyJirachu

Fluffy and Elegant :3
Years
Here's ones i've liked a lot;

Sylveon
Mega Lucario (if megas count)
Diance
Dedenne
Flabebe's line
Pancham
The starter lines in general

^_^

EDIT: Oh and i really like hawlucha too. He's awesome, and korrina used him in the games too :3

Last edited:
Back