• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

My introduction

Years
Even if i'm not exactly a pokémon fan, i do enjoy playing the pokémon core games (Old mostly) in my visual boy advance and i am thinking to play other genres too.
So hi to everyone here.
Before you ask, no, i am not new to internet itself.
I was present in the old days of the internet too, and of course all these years in youtube, but my original account i abandoned, and i lost interest in youtube really quickly, of course i see some videos of any games, and yes i am not joking.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen today
Hello! Welcome to PC!

One thing I love about Pokemon is the replay value. I find myself replaying the old games often.

Hope to see you around!

Years
The old games are so good! I have replayed gens I-III so many times lol. It never gets boring. Welcome Gabriel, feel free to lmk if you need help <3

Years
  • Age 122
  • Seen Jan 27, 2019
Welcome. GBA games are good, I've probably replayed them and gen 1, 2, 4 and 5 on emulators and the real thing combined, over a hundred times at this point.

Last edited:
Years
The old games are so good! I have replayed gens I-III so many times lol. It never gets boring. Welcome Gabriel, feel free to lmk if you need help <3

I agree and thanks too!

Welcome. GBA games are good, I've probably replayed them and gen 1, 2, 4 and 5 on emulators and the real thing combined, over a hundred times at this point.

Wow nice.

Last edited by a moderator:
Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Apr 6, 2018
Hi Guys, new member here, I just wanna know if Pokemon generations ds is already available for download in nds? Thank you

tokyodrift

[i]got me looking for attention[/i]
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Mar 8, 2024
Hi Guys, new member here, I just wanna know if Pokemon generations ds is already available for download in nds? Thank you

Feel free to create your own topic in this section to introduce yourself. I'm not entirely sure if that hack is here, but you're free to search over in the Fan Games section.

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Apr 9, 2018
Hello Everyone, An Admission consultant from India... Happy to discuss here as i am new to the site.

Back